strange...(-_-)

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*In the corridor walking with the school’s principal going to my class room*

                I looked outside the window at the school grounds swarming with students as the Principal and I walked down the corridor.

                Chock full of navy blue uniforms. Damn, this really is a bloody all-boys school. It’s amazing how there are no “flowers” here. But… just who was that? A student of this school?…it can’t be.

                The Principal then stops walking with his back towards me and says, “Ah, as I was saying, if only you had come to our school right from the start. Then you wouldn’t have to transfer at this time of the semester. Orientation day is over already, so it’ll be tough for you in the beginning,” He then turned around to face me and looked at me intently. 

“W-What is it?” I asked as I was confused at the look that he gave me. The Principal then bent down a little to my eye level and stared at my face.

“Teamin-goon, you’re the beautiful type.” he said as he still was looking at me.

“Huh?!” I said in shock and confusion thinking that I heard him wrong.

“You must’ve been popular before your transfer.” he said with this creepy expression on his face.

“P-Principal!” my voice raised a couple of octaves in surprise.

“No, no, it’s all right. You’ll receive a warm welcome from everyone start off.” he said trying to calm me down a bit.

“If I was a girl, then maybe. But I’m a guy. I won’t receive a warm welcome.” I disagreed. The Principal then straightened up and we started walking again.

 He stops again after a few steps and looked at me saying, “Taemin-goon, common sense doesn’t always apply here. This is an all-boys school.” with another creepy look on his face sending shivers down my spine.

Ding, ding, ding… The bell rang throughout the school signalling the start of classes. We arrive at my room, 1-D.

The Principal enters the room and starts to talk to the class. “Ah, everyone, I’ll introduce the new transfer student. Teamin-goon, come in.” calling me to go inside and stand in front of the class.

As soon as I entered the room I heard the students “Ooh…” and “Aah…” making me snap my head up from surprise at their reaction. Everyone’s eyes followed me from the door to the front of the room where I stood together with the Principal.

“Be quiet.” he snapped at the students. “This is Lee Taemin who has been transferred to this school for personal family reasons.” introducing me then turns to the board to write my name and turns back to the class. “I hope you’ll all get along.” motioning me to introduce myself.

“Annyeong haseyo, Lee Taemin-imnida. I wish to adapt here as soon as possible. Pleased to meet you.” I bowed in a ninety degree angle.

Wow… It’s really all boys only. A place with guys everywhere. I thought as I looked at the whole class and noticed that everyone had this dreamy look on their faces as they stare at me.

But as the Principal had said, somehow, I’ve received a warm welcome. What’s with their strange excitement? I started to feel uncomfortable with everyone still staring at me.

“Ah, Onew-goon?” the Principal called out to one of the students. The student stood up and looked at the Principal. “This is the class president, Onew-goon.” he said to me then spoke to Onew. “Onew-goon, please take care of Taemin-goon.”

“Nae.” Onew answered then looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

Somehow, I feel relieved. I thought to myself as I looked at Onew who was still standing and was smiling at me.

The class then starts to mumble and whispered to each other making me feel uneasy.

“Is that all right?”

“Will there be a problem?”

“It’s dangerous!”

W-What… Why is there such an outcry? I started to panic mentally looking at everyone with a very confused look on my face.

“Quiet! If you continue to make such a fuss, you’ll make Taemin-goon uneasy.” the principal tried to calm the students down.

I’ve already become really uneasy. I thought to myself as the Principal again gives his attention to me.

“Anyway, you’ll be fine with Onew-goon. Well then, please take that vacant seat at the back.” pointing to the back of the room.

“Nae.” I answered and started to walk towards the back of the room. I stared at Onew as I walked to my seat; he on the other hand just looked at me and smiled so I smiled back and was about to take my seat when the guy beside me talked to me.

“Annyeong haseyo, Key-imnida. Pleased to meet you.” He looked at me straight in the eyes as he introduced himself. I froze in the middle of sitting on my chair when I saw his face. What? This person beside me is a… girl? I thought as I stared at his beautifully sculpted features.

 It’s not! This is an all-boys school! Besides, he’s wearing a guy’s uniform. Mentally slapping myself finally taking my seat and turns to Key. “Ah, p-pleased to meet you.” I stuttered immediately turning to the front of the room but stole a glance at Key.

Even then, these people do exist.  A cross between a guy and a girl. I thought to myself while still staring at Key when the Principal suddenly called him.

“Key-goon, Taemin-goon is a dorm student. Can you take care of him in that respect?” the Principal said.

“Nae.” Key answered.

“The point is, Taemin-goon is that. He’ll be staying around your area, won’t he?” the Principal asked him.

“That’s right.” Key replied.

Huh? What? I thought. Their conversation is really making me confused and I really don’t like that feeling. I don’t like the feeling of not knowing what’s going to happen especially if it concerns me.

I was so confused that I didn’t even notice that the whole class was staring at me with this dreamy expression on their faces until I looked up from my desk. W-What the hell is this? I was mentally freaking out at this very moment.