former princess

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

“Well, if Taemin wants to do it, then I…” Hongki said as he suddenly stood up.

“No way.” Heechul said firmly.

“President!” Hongki protested.

“I already said that you can’t. It’s only one year, just bear with it.” Heechul said solemnly.

“You can only say that because you don’t know what it’s like.” Hongki retorted.

“Not really. Because Heechul does know what it’s like.” Siwon answered.

“That’s right, because he had the experience.” Nhickhun said.

“Heechul was a former princess.” Seulong ended.

“HUH? EH?!” all three of us yelled in complete shock.

“That’s why I said I was selected because of my looks. Because I was a former princess, I’ve become the president. By the way, the designer who worked on my cloths was really into kimonos. The obis was really tight. What a painful memory.” he nonchalantly said.

“But you were so cute when you were wearing a kimono.” said Siwon.

“The traditional junihitoe you wore was so pretty.” Nhickhun said.

“No! No! I think the neat, simple kimono looked better.” said Seulong as all three of them were engrossed in their own fanatasies. Heechul on the other hand just laughed it all off.

“Yeah! No wonder the president looks so familiar; he’s exactly like Key. The way he treats people is exactly the same too.” I suddenly said startling them a bit.

“Hey, I don’t tease people like him.” Key defended himself.

“Anyway… Even for me, I did it for a whole year, so I won’t let any dongsaeng quit. Understood?” coming back to the point and looked at each of us straight in the eyes with a don’t-you-dare-quit-or-else look.

“Alright!” he clapped his hands together as he stood up. We have to think about the princess announcement for Taemin-ssi. We’re going to be very busy everyone. Let’s do our best!”

“Nae!” the SC members answered in unison.

 “By the way, the same goes for you guys. Although you’re not familiar with it, Lee Taemin-ssi. You continue to keep them in line, Kim Kibum-ssi. You can’t run away, Lee Hongki-ssi. Three of you with your different styles, use your own beauty to ease the tension of our school! Let’s do our best!” he said to us.

“Wh…What?” Key asked as he noticed me looking at him in a weird way.

“Your name is Kibum?” I asked while staring at him and pointing my index finger at him.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” he asked me a bit puzzled.

“Kibum..” I mumbled.