announcement

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

Heechul’s pov:

                I heard loud voices in the corridors as I was walking to the student council room and decide to of find out who was making all the noise. I saw Taemin and Key running away from Hongki who was madly chasing them around. They were having too much fun teasing each other that they didn’t even notice me.

                “It seems like things will be getting more and more interesting.” I said to myself as I kept watching the three them running around as I grinned.

Author’s pov:

                The next all of the students were crowding around the school bulletin board because of the new announcement.

Announcement:

                The new PRINCEss announcement ceremony will be held on the next school assembly, June 5th, Monday. Everyone, please behave yourselves until the ceremony.

Thank you!

Student Council

                “So it has been decided!”

                “So cute!”

                “Taemin-ssi must be very Excited about the announcement day.”

                The students who have read the announcement were all getting excited and was still gathered around the bulletin board when Taemin, Key and Hongki arrive at the school. One of the students sees them and told the others who turned around to see the three.

                “We were just talking about you!”

                “Princess Taemin, give it your best on the announcement day.”

                “All of us are here to support you.”

                Key and Hongki then looks at Taemin to see what his reaction would be or hw he was going to handle this situation.

                “Thank you very much.” Taemin said and gave a beautiful smile that stunned the group of students and even his friends. “Please look forward to it.” he continued.

                “Taemin, you…” Hongki trailed off not able to finish what he was going to say because he was stunned at how Taemin smoothly handled the situation.