PRICEss announcement ceremony

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*The next day*

                “Now the Student Council project discussion meeting is over. Next will be what everybody is waiting for, the new princess announcement ceremony. Please come out!” Heechul said to the students as the students starts getting excited.

                As soon as the lights on the stage went on, the students went wild in anticipation.

                “First are the once that everyone is familiar with, Eastern Princess, PRINCEss Key. Western Princess, PRINCEss Hongki.” Heechul announced as Key and Hongki descends in a carriage with the spotlight focused on them. “Next is our main character, the late transfer student, newly joined PRINCEss, Lee Taemin!” everybody went wild as Taemin descends in the same carriage.

                “Next, let them go around and greet everyone. Even though they are very beautiful, please keep yourselves under control.” Heechul informed the students as the three PRINCEsses goes around the gym riding in red mini cooper with its top down so the other students could see them properly.

                “Hongki-ah, maintain the smile.” Taemin whispered at Hongki as he himself waved and smiled at the other students.

                “Be the queen and give a queen’s smile.” Key also whispered waving and smiling along with Taemin.

                “WOW!”

                “Hongki-si is smiling too!”

                “Even he’s smiling!”

                “Everyone knows we’re guys disguised as girls right? But they are still so passionate.” Taemin told the other two.

                “It’s because they lack stimulation. If we were a co-ed school, it would be better. But there’s still some who secretly has a girl friend.” Key started teasing Hongki.

                “Stop teasing me!” Hongki started getting mad.

                “But you’re still dressing as a flower.” Taemin joined Key in the teasing.

                “That’s why I was asking if it’s really okay.” Hongki asked Taemin going all serious and with concern in his eyes.

                 “Anyways, no matter what, we’re on the same boat now. For the next whole year, thank you for your help.” Key said smiling at the two.

                “Same to you. I’m still not used to this place, I might ask for more help from you. Thanks.” Taemin said returning the smile.

                “The one who needs to be taken care of is Hongki.” Key said with an evil glint in his eyes.

                “What?!” Hongki asked puzzled.

                They all looked at each other and then just laughs it all off while they continue with the ceremony.

*Meanwhile, backstage*

                “Onew-nim! Have you remembered the order of events?” Heechul asked with an evil, cunning smile on his face.

                “P-President!” Onew protested.