master mind

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*At the Gym*

                “Yes, over there. Put this aside, next to the PRINCEsses.” Heechul directed the students.

                “Heechul-sunbae!” Key called as the three of them enter the gym.

                “Are you done trying on the clothes?” Heechul asked them as he turned to look at them.

                “Nae.” Key said in response.

                “Why is Onew-ssi here?” Taemin asked as he noticed Onew standing beside Heechul.

                “Because the class president automatically becomes Student Council Executive Committee’s clerk. I’m here to prepare the ceremony venue.” Onew explained to Taemin.

                “Not only that, Onew-nim is the candidate for the next Student Council President. I want him to remember how I direct and deligate.” Heechul said with a evil glint in his eyes.

                “Eh?!” Onew said, shocked at what Heechul just said.

                “Just as I thought, you’re…” Taemin said as he nods his head.

                “It’s not like that. I just want to stay with the President and remember the order of events.” Onew frantically explain to them while Heechul just gives him a coy smile.

                “Heechul-hyung.” Onew begged.

                “Anyway, it’s my decision. What do you say? Think about it.” Heechul laughs and starts to leave.

                “So that’s what the President is doing.” Key said as he rubs his chin with his right hand.

                “That guy is a dictator. Even so…Onew-ssi, who the hell are you? Being addressed with so much respect. Even our sunbaes address you with such respect. The candidate for the next president. Are you the boss of this school?” Taemin continued to inquire about the strage respect that the students are giving Onew.

                “No, it’s not like that. I’m only a regular 1st year. I have a brother who just graduated when I started here. My brother is very beautiful. He was really popular. It seems that due to that influence, people keep addressing me with so much respect. Although I don’t look like my brother at all, I’m still being treated as such, and sunbaes address me with reverence.” Onew explained and suddenly stops when he realized something. “Now that I think about it, the President even address me in the same way.”

                “That guy is indeed the mastermind behind the scene.” Taeminsaid under his breathe.

*Night time at the dorm*

                “I’m so tired.” Taemin sighs as he slumps down on his bed.

                “You should be fine.” Key said as he sits on a chair with a towel around his neck since he just got out of the shower. “This is the second announcement for Hongki and me.” He says while drying his hair with the towel.

                “Yeah, that’s right. It’s my bad, making you guys do this with me.” Taemin said apologetically.

                “It doesn’t matter. More importantly, are you going to be okay in the future?” Key asked with his eyes full of concern.

                “Huh?” Taemin asked a bit confused.

                “Accepting the job.” Key cleared out.

                “Ah. Actually, it works out better for me…because I’m trying not to spend too much money. That way…I won’t be a burden to my uncle.” Taemin said with sadness filling his eyes as he stares out the window.