PRINCEss missing!

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*The next day*

                “He’s not here?! What do you mean Hongki isn’t here?!” Taemin asked Key a bit worried about Hongki.

                “I said I can’t find him anywhere.” Key replied with frustration written all over his beautiful face.

                “But the game is going to start soon! What’re we going to do?!” Taemin said with panic slowly creeping inside of him.

                “What should we do…?” Key said trying his best to think clearly.

                “Key, Taemin! Hongki didn’t get permission to go out.” Leeteuk yelled as he ran to the bothe of them.

                “Then…Hyung, can you look for him in the dorm again? Taemin, kaja!” Key said as he pulled Taemin out of the dorm running.

                “Key! Wait, Key! Key!” Taemin called Key as he ran after him going back to the school premises. “What is it, Key?”

                “Hongki is still inside the school.” Key said stopping to take some much needed breath. “Judging by his character, he wouldn’t break the rules and go outside. He can be trusted on this. Definitely!” putting both hands on his knees for support as he took a deep breath.

                “Key…” Taemin was about to say something but the words got lost on its way out of his mouth.

                “Even though he’s always whining, he’s never been absent. Anyway, if we can’t find him quickly, it’ll be bad.” Key said with his eyes full of worry.

*Flashback*

                “If one person deserts, the benefits for all princesses will be withdrawn. And that’s that.” Heechul said leaving no room for arguments.

*End*

                “Okay, let’s go!” Key said as they start running again.

*Inside the school*

                They looked all over the school, they’ve searched every classroom and would eve turn the school upside down if they have to. All the while shouting, “Hongki!”

                “Key, it’s time. Let’s give up and go with just the two of us.” Taemin said willing Key to just give up looking for Hongki.

                “Is that really okay? Does it even matter without the benefits?” Key said playing the devil’s advocate.

                “There’s no choice.” Taemin said avoiding eye contact.

                “Taemin.” Key said quietly looking at the other boy.

                “Anyway, it’s all we can do now. Come on, let’s go and change.” Taemin said and started running before Key could say anything else.

                “Taemin! Wait, Taemin!” Key called after the other boy while running.

                “Ppali, Key.” Taemin said ignoring Key’s call.

                They finally reach the Home Economics room and flung open the door and was shocked at the site of Hongki standing there holding their princess clothes with indecision written all over his face.

                “Hongki?” Taemin said snapping Hongki out of his thoughts. Hongki turned in surprise hiding the dress behind him and Key just heaves a sigh of relief.

                “You’ve been here since this morning?” Key asked as Hongki just bowed his head. “Why?”

                “That’s not being a man. Key, didn’t you say that? I think that’s true, so I’ve been reflecting on it. Then, like Taemin suggested, I wanted to try doing it on my own free will. So I came here in the morning to try on the costume.” Hongki explained.

                “Hongki…” Key said lost for words.

                “So you can’t make up your mind and you’ve been troubled ever since?” Taemin asked a bit amused.

                “But this is a nurse outfit! Nurse! How can you just wear it so easily?” Hongki questioned in desperation.

                “Well, it’s time now. Hongki, go and change.” Key said grabbing his and Taemin’s costume.

                “Eh?! I’m not ready yet!” Hongki said flustered.

                “No arguments! We’ll be late if you don’t hurry.” Key said walking up to Hongki and starts undressing him.

                “Wait a sec!” Hongki yelled in protest as he tried to stop Key.

                “Raise your arms, ppali…” Key said as he continued to undress the other boy.

                “Take it off!” Taemin said as he helped Key all the while they were being watched by an amused Heechul from the side.

*Baseball game*

                Their baseball team was losing miserably against their opponent when the PRINCEsses arrived at the game. Their team was losing hope and was about to give up.

                “It’s impossible…we can’t win. We can’t win!” their pitcher was mumbling helplessly.

                “Everyone!” the PRINCEsses called out to their team as their team looks up with hope sparking back in their eyes.

                “Sorry to keep you waiting!” Taemin apologized.

                “The game is just starting.” Key said.

                “We’re going to be cheering you on with all our strength.” Hongki said.

                “So, don’t give up and do your best!” all three of them cheered with their hands cupped around their mouth then they did a fist pump in the air as they shout, “FIGHTING!”

                It was like bolts of electricity suddenly ran through their team’s body giving them back their strength and confidence with just those simple words of encouragement from their PRINCEsses. The game sudden turned to their favour and eventually won the game.

*On the big bath in the dorm*

                Two strong and well-built student stand guard outside the big bath which was now reserved for the princesses after the baseball game as the other students gather outside.

                “Aaahh…a big bath is really much better.” Hongki sighed in contentment as he soaks himself on the warm water in the big bath.

                “Washing in the big bath sure feels good as a reward.” Taemin said turning to Hongki as he srubs himself clean.

                “For all the humiliation I’ve suffered, this is only proper. It’d be weird if we couldn’t get in here.” Hongki said as he kept relaxing on the bath.

                “That’s right…” Taemin said in agreement.

                “Besides that, the xoccer team and taekwondo team also won their preliminary games.” Key suddenly said as he scrubbed himself.

                “Yeah, and the tennis team won too.” Taemin put in.

                “Wait a minute! So, we have to go out like this again?” Hongki said suddenly standing up from the bath.

                “Don’t run away this time.” Key said knowing what Hongki was thinking.

                “Key!” Hongki protested.

                “Hongki, that’s not like a man! Okay, let’s do our best and cheer tomorrow.” Key said ignoring Hongki’s loud protest.

                “Taemin, say something!” Hongki yelled for help.

                “Well, why don’t you just give it up?” Taemin said taking Key’s side to Hongki’s disappointment.

                “Taemin!” Hongki whined while Taemin just chuckled. “I’m begging you, please!” doing the puppy eyes and cute pout.

                “Little kid.” Key teased.

                “What…What’re you saying?!” Hongki said overreacting again.

                “Shut up, little kid…” Key continued.

                “Ah, you said that again!” Hongki whined even more.