BWOH!!!O_O

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*Meeting room*

                “Well then, with this, we can all calm down and talk. Um… Taemin-ah, you don’t know anything do you?” Teukie-hyung said and turned to face me.

                “Nae, but what is ‘anything’?” I asked a little bit more than confused at the question.

                “The get-up you saw Hongki-ah in this morning is not part of his ‘special interests’.” he told me clearing up the subject of what happened earlier.

                “The, what is it?” I said, openly curious now but still a little bit wary.

                “He’s just doing his job.” Teukie-hyung simply said to me.

                “Job?” I raised my brows in confusion.

                “This school is full of boys, right? So naturally there is a need for something that can enrich their dull lives. Therefore, since there are still beautiful boys around us, we decided that those boys can enrich our lives. We choose boys whom everyone recognizes as exceptionally beautiful and have them dress as girls. Currently, the chosen ones are Key and Hongki. Since their class rooms are in separate buildings they’re called the Eastern Princess and Western Princess.” Teukie-hyung explained for my benefit. Then what happened this morning flashed in my mind.

*Flashback*

 The girl suddenly freaks out when she realized what she was doing and started flailing her hands around saying, “Ah… Er… It’s not what you think! This is…” not being able to finish her sentence. We then heard someone yelling.

“Princess, where are you?”

“Princess!”

The girl turns to the direction of the voices, and since I was curious I also turned my head to the same direction.

“Where are you, Princess?”

“Princess!”

The girl then starts to run away leaving me alone and just stared at her retreating back wondering what she was doing here.

*End of flashback*

                It was like a light bulb suddenly lit up in my head. Now I know why those guys were shouting princess, it was because that’s what they call Hongki when he’s dressed as a girl. I thought and unconsciously said, “Princess.”

                “But I don’t want to do this. I was forced!” Hongki exclaimed shaking his clenched fist in front of him in frustration.

                “If you really don’t want it, just don’t do it.” I reasoned out to him.

                “I can’t! It’s because the whole school is involved. I’ll lose school credits if I refused.” He said in defeat as he turned to me.

                “WHAT?! The whole school?” I yelled in surprise at what I heard.

                “There should be a limit to how much they can force someone.” Hongki said pouting like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

                “Is that for real? You’ll lose school credits if you refuse?” turning to the other two who just nodded their head with their arms crossed on their chest and their eyes closed. “The academic grades of this school must be really low?” I commented while still looking at the two.

                “Not trying to be boastful or anything, but this is the number one school in this area.” Key said with a smug look on his face while Teukie-hyung nodded his head in agreement.

                “We are known as an elite school.” Teukie-hyung added as if it closed the matter.

                “Even so, why does it allow this kind of weird tradition to continue?” still trying to make sense of all of this.

 “Well, that’s because it’s an all-boys school.” Key replied.

                “It can’t be helped! Even for the elites, guys are still guys.” Teukie-hyung said this as he slowly shook his head.

                “I’m not sure I should say this… This school is weird.” I stated out the obvious as I bowed my head and closed my eyes. I then turn my head to the side so they won’t see my face as I mumbled, “I have to try hard not to get involved in this weird custom.”

                “What are you mumbling about, Taemin-ah? Why do you think you were sent to P-Room?” I turned to face Key when he said this and saw that he had this smug expression and then looked at Teukie-hyung who just nodded then at Hongki who avoided eye contact.

                “Princess Room, P-Room for short. To protect the Princesses’ safety, regular students are not allowed inside. If this room is assigned to you, it means Taemin-ssi will be a likely candidate for princess.” Teukie-hyung explained with a solemn expression on his face.

                “NO WAY! You’re lying aren’t you?!” I yelled in disbelief and didn’t even realize that I was on my feet glaring at them.

                “Well, you’ll know when you go to school tomorrow. Besides, walking beside Onew-hyung around campus is like being in an advertisement. The news about you has spread around the school quickly.” Key said to me and all I could do was stare at him then collapse on my seat putting my head on my folded arms on the table.

                This can’t be happening… Ugh! This is giving me a massive headache right now, and the worst part is that I can’t do anything about it. Well might as well wait for the final verdict tomorrow. I thought and just gave a long and heavy sigh of defeat.