confused(@_@)

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*End of class*

                I was packing my things in my bag when Key suddenly comes up to me. I looked up from my desk and stared at him.

                “I’ll take you to the dorm.” He told me as he stood in front of me. Meanwhile, Onew started to walk over to us and joined the conversation.

                “Please do so, Key.” Onew told us as he looked at the both of us. “Then see you tomorrow, Taemin-ssi.” he told me as he started to walk to the door and left us alone in the room.

                “Yaeh, sure.” I replied and waved him goodbye. What I didn’t notice is that Onew turned back to us and was staring at me with a really worried look on his face before he continued to walk away.

                I silently walked a little behind Key as he led the way to the dormitory and I can’t help but to stare at him secretly.

                Key feels like the type of person that people wonder what he could be thinking about. I’m not good at dealing with this. I thought to myself as I continue to walk beside him but then he suddenly stops walking and looks back at me.

                “You said your baggage will arrive today? Usually, they’re sent to the dorm before your arrival.” he asked me with an unreadable expression on his face.

                “It was a sudden decision for me to transfer here, that’s why.” I explained to him while hiding the real reason for my sudden transfer. Thankfully he didn’t ask me the reason and we started to walk again.

                We stopped in front of a flight of stairs going down to where the dorm building is. Key pointed out a three story building a block away from where we were standing as he said, “That’s the dorm.”

*At the dormitory*

                “Shoes go here.” Key said as he put his shoes in the shoe box. “Your nametag isn’t done yet, I’ll check on that for you.” As he went to a wall where he flipped his nametag to indicate that he was at the dorm then continued to talk to me. “I wonder if hyung is back yet?”

                And as he said that a door to our left suddenly opened and a guy went out. He had the same color of hair as me, honey blonde.

                “Hyung!” Key called out to him as he turned to us. We then walked up to him.

                “Ah, Kibum-ah! Is that Taemin-ssi?” he said as he looked at Key then at me with a smile on his face showing his dimple.

                “Nae.” Key replied.

                “I’m the head of the dorm, 3rd year, Park Jungsu. But everyone calls me Leeteuk or Teukie. You can tell me if you need anything.” he introduced himself to me with a smile still on his face.

                “I’m Lee Taemin, pleased to meet you.” I smiled back at him and bowed as I introduced myself.

                “About his room… He’ll be in P-Room right?” Key asked Leeteuk-hyung.

                “Ah, there’s no mistake. He should be in P-Room.” Leeteuk-hyung said in reply to Key with a knowing look on his face. Then both he and Key looked at me with this mysterious smile slowly spreading across their face that gave me chills.

                “Well, it’s okay for Taemin to live on his own, but it’s probably better to have him stay with someone since he’s not used to things around here yet. That is to say, either Key or Hongki will have to move.” Leeteuk-hyung said thoughtfully with his right hand rubbing his chin.

                “Either way, I don’t mind.” Key said nonchalantly.

                “Let’s ask Hongki-ah.” Teukie-hyung said as he started to lead the way to where this Hongki is.

                This seems dangerous, and what’s a P-Room? I thought as we walked feeling confused and a little bit anxious from all the weird behaviour that I’ve been seeing all day.

                We finally reach our destination, the P-Room that they’ve been talking about. Teukie-hyung knocks on the door and calls out, “Hongki-ah! Can we talk for a minute?”

                “Nae.” Someone answered from the other side of the door.

                A few seconds later the door opens revealing the girl that I saw earlier this morning while I was heading for the school building. I stared at her, she looks exactly the same except the fact that her hair is shorter but still the same color and she was wearing a guy’s clothes. The girl seems to recognize me and we both just stared at each other then we started freaking out as it dawned on me that SHE is actually a HE.

                “YOU?!” we both shouted as we pointed at each other and getting into each other’s faces. Key and Teukie-hyung just looked confused from our reaction.

                “The girl with the frilly-frilly skirt!” I shouted at him still freaked out by the incident.

                “You’re a student here?!” he shouted at me in disbelief.

                “Hey… Are there girls here?” I asked turning to Key for some answer.

                “Of course that’s impossible! I’m a real guy!” Hongki shouted indignantly at me.

                “But earlier this morning, I saw…” I trailed off looking back at Hongki.

                “Ah, I get it! Hongki-ah, you were caught in that.” Key suddenly spoke up finally knowing what we were freaking out about.

                I looked at Hongki curiously still confused about the incident that happened this morning while he just looked uneasy and flustered.