argument

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*Next day during break*

                “As expected, these last two weeks have been completely exhausting.” Taemin said as he leans on the railing for support.

                “No more…I can’t even move.” Hongki said sliding on the wall and collapsing on the floor.

                “Are you cheering today too?” Onew asked as he approached the three.

                “Oh, work,work…” Taemin said in response giving Onew a warm smile.

                “Thanks for your hard work.” Onew said with a sincere smile on his face.

                “You know, even though were cheering, it doesn’t guarantee a good outcome.” Key said.

                “It’s not like that. No matter which club, everyone’s really happy because of the princesses’ cheering. They’re all in high spirits, and maybe…” Onew was saying when he got interrupted by a loud noise heading their way.

                “There’s no way!” Hongki said suddenly standing up when he saw the baseball team running towards them.

                “PRINCEss!”

                “PRINCEss, we won! We won the local preliminary game!”

                The baseball team shouted in pure bliss while the princesses were shocked that the guidebook actually workded.

*Student Council Room*

                “Good job, princesses! Our baseball team had been the weakest team in the area. They haven’t won a preliminary game in 10 years, but unexpectedly, they came first this year.” Heechul said with a big smile on his face.

                “Not only that…the volleyball and basketball teams are also winning.” Siwon said.

                “The track and field team is even breaking records.” Seulong informed them.

                “The judo and taekwondo teams are also ahead in their individual matches.” Nichkhun said with a bright smile on his face.

                “Wow, what wonderful results!” Siwon in fake surprise.

                “These are all because of the princesses’ cheering.” Nichkhun said flattery evident in his voice.

                “You’re truly princesses.” Seulong said as he looked at each of them.

                “So, this really is effective.” Key said as he looks at the guidebook in his hands.

                “How can that be…” Taemin said also looking at the book then sudden realization hit both of them. Heechul has already tried and tested everything that was written in the guidebook himself during his time as a princess.

                “So, the princesses will go and cheer at the game next Sunday morning at 10 o’clock, alright?” Heechul said with finality in his voice leaving no room for arguments.

                “W-Well, I guess we have to.” Taemin said in submission.

                “If the president says so, then we don’t have a choice.” Key said obediently.

                “No way! There’s definitely no way!” Hongki as usual protested.

                “Hongki!” Key said firmly.

                “Are you kidding? Going outside looking like that?!” Hongki asked standing up in protest.

                “Here we go again…” Key said getting tired of the same old arguments.

                “Hongki…” Taemin said weakly.

                “We already promised them that if they win, we’d go to the game and cheer.” Key said trying to persuade Hongki otherwise.

                “We promised we would, but still…nobody thought we would really have to.” Hongki stubbornly argued.

                “That’s right but…” Key said looking for the right words to say.

                “See, I’m the only one who doesn’t want to go outside wearing a princess costume.” Hongki said triumphantly.

                “But if we don’t go, the princess benefits will be…” Key trailed of and looked at Taemin with a worried expression. “Receiving the benefits but not doing the work?” turning back to face Hongki.

                “Th-That’s…” Hongki tried to say but got lost for words.

                “Compared to dressing up as a princess, that’s not really being a man.” Key continued to argue with Hongki.

                “N-Not good…I know that’s not right. But I still don’t want to go outside wearing princess clothes, and I never cared wether there were benefits or not!” Hongki said in his final stand.

                “Shut up! Brat!” Key said losing his temper and stood up glaring at Hongki.

                “Y-You said it again!” Hongki said whimpering like a scared dog under Key’s glare.

                “Stop being so selfish.” Key said continuing to give Hongki his angry glare.

                “Key.” Taemin said trying to calm Key down.

                “I’m a selfish person anyway!” Hongli said stubbornly.

                “Alright, alright. Calm down.” Heechul said standing up to stop the argument.

                “So if you already know that, then change it!” Key said ignoring Heechul’s attempt to stop them.

                “If I could change that easily, I wouldn’t be trying so hard!” Hongki shouted in frustration.

                “Calm down.” Heechul said in a deadly voice that immediately put a stop to the heated argument between Key and Hongki. “In any case, [lease go to the game and cheer, alright?” doing a 360 degree turn in his personality scaring the two further.

                “Nae.” Key and Hongki said scared of the consequences if they refused.