The Date Proposition

Yunri's Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jammed under the debris isn’t a nice situation you want to try, but then not with our actress Kwon Yuri. She got a lot of pleasant surprises when while she is being buried under the debris of Opera building with her bodyguard, Jung Yunho. Everything happened so fast, she and Mr. Jung got no chance to escape when the bomb exploded. Fortunately, they are alive even though heaped up under the wreckage.

 

“Miss, you okay?” Yunho tries to move his body several times to get a wider space for Yuri between the broken wall and roof and who knows what else.

 

“I think I’m fine.”

 

They lay on the floor helplessly side by side. Above them, a heavy large piece of what they recognize as a ceiling almost squeeze them. They are trapped underneath.

 

“Any injuries? I can’t check you.” Yunho asks again, his voice etch with concern.

 

She wiggles “All still intact.”

 

“Do not joking!”

 

“I am not! Just few scratches on my feet.”

 

Yunho eases onto his back and bumps the broken wall beside with his shoulder.

 

“ Yunho! Keep still. You can kill us.” Yuri holds the shaking piece of roof above her with her hands.

 

“I want to make a wider space for you, Miss.” He stiffens when the debris shaking a little.

 

“I don’t need a wider space.” She says sullenly.

 

“Alright Miss.” He says finally.

 

They stay still on their back. Yuri hate trapped in awkward atmosphere. Silently, she glances at Yunho who seems in deep concentration. Her heart beats little fast.  Never had she seen him so close like this before. He seems different.

 

“What are you thinking Yunho?”

 

He keeps frowning. “A way to get you out of this mess, Miss.”

 

Yuri rolls her eyes. “No one can hear us so stop with formality.”

 

“I can’t, Miss.”

 

“Oh crap!”

 

Then, the silent falls.

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Yes miss?”

 

“How long we have to stay here?” She looks up at him.

 

“They’re going to find us. Don’t worry.”

 

“Have any idea?”

 

He’s hesitant a little. “I am afraid we must wait. The ruins are kind of brittle.” 

 

“Okay.”

 

The silent falls again.

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Yes miss?”

 

She shivers from cold. “I am freezing.” Well, who would not? They lay on the floor in the middle of winter and she’s wearing a thin dress.

 

Yunho looks down at her, then he cursing. But take off his coat is impossible. He thinks another way but found nothing except . . .

 

As if she can read his mind, Yuri snuggles closer. “Hold me.” She pleads.

 

Slowly and hesitantly, Yunho arms open for her. “Are you sure?”

 

“Of course I am!” She snaps. “It’s not a time to think about propriety, unless you want me to die.” She cuddles into his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter