The Paradise Fall

Yunri's Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I can’t breath. It feels so hurt as if someone grips my throat really tight. But it doesn’t stop till that. My lung is burning inside my chest, right behind my ribs. No, it also doesn’t stop till that. Something is missing form my hearts, leaving a big hollow space that can’t be filled again. I succumb and crying. I draw my knees to my chest and hug it tight in attempt to press the pain. It’s so ing hurt.

 

Why the hell that ing must to die?

 

I sit by the edge of the cliff, on Paradise Fall, on our favorite place. But I am alone. No more our. I don’t even know why I decided to came here of all the place. I guess I’m ing stupid. Occasionally, I thought I would die, but then in the morning I would wake up with the worst headache and empty bedside. Then I would start crying the out of me. But it didn’t solve anything. Till that day when I couldn’t stand the sight of my apartment, our apartment. I grabbed clothes I could reach and dipped it into traveling bag, shoving wallet and phone into my pursue, then took my phone from my pursue to call Yoona and hung it and crushed it against the wall. I left my apartment and threw away the key somewhere in the garage. I didn’t give a .

 

I know I look like a now. Haggard face, big circle around my eyes, and thin bone is been living with me around for two weeks. I look up to the sky. Venezuela. I’m in Venezuela, but where are you?

 

“You ing liar Jung Yunho!” I scream at the top of my lung and it leaves me panting from the exertion.

 

I see from the corner of my eye Yoona watching me with sober face, but she doesn’t make any attempt to approach me. She knows that I’m drawing line right now. No one can enter, not even her. And I am glad that she’s my best friend. I know I’m being selfish dragging her along with me from her life without even bother to share my pain. I know that I hurt her for drawing a line between us. I know that she helplessly wants to help me. But I can’t, I just can’t. She pretends to snapping few photos.

 

Eventually my sob subsides and I come back in my thoughtful world. Then when I can’t figure it out I’ll cry my heart out again and again. I hear my best friend soft and careful step getting near but I don’t looking up.

 

“Yul, it’s getting dark. Let’s get back to the town.” She put her hand on my shoulder.

 

Her warm, care, and concern hand grips my shoulder gently and firmly. The grip soothes me, I note dazedly. Strange that this tiny, dainty hand can brings comfort for me.

 

“We can come here again tomorrow.” She says with small smile when I finally look up.

 

I blink my eyes, absorbing the feel of life that seems starting to crawl back into my skin. I shiver and froze for a moment, not because of cold but because of memories.

 

“Yul,” Yoona’s soft voice forces me to go back to reality.

 

“Alright.”

 

****************

 

 

“Baby,” His nose nuzzled Yuri’s nape and she yelped and giggled.

 

“Stop it! It’s ticklish.” She tried to walk away but his strong arms secured her in place. “Yunho!”

 

“I love this.” Then he nipped gently with his teeth before soothing it with his tongue.

 

Yuri sighed with new desire and longing. She cocked her head to one side and giving him full access to her delicate neck.

 

“I have a wretched time today.” She confessed.

 

“And I’m trying to remedy that.” He kissed the right spot and Yuri gasped. “I think it is working.” His lips tugged into smug grin.

 

Yuri nudged him on the ribs with pursed lips. “I am serious Yunho. That nasty bastard tried to corner me in the restroom.”

 

His body went rigid with rage. Yuri smiled. “That got your attention, huh?”

 

His arms were getting tight around her small waist. His breath ragged in her neck. “Tell me what he did.” His voice was low and full with desire of murderous.

 

Yuri giggled in spite of that “Don’t worry, I kicked him in the sin. That made him thinks twice to set eye on me again.”

 

“Oh baby,” Yunho breathed in her hair. “You can quit your job if you want. I can make money for our living. I’ll do anything to make you happy.”

 

And Yuri knew he meant what he said. It was just that she didn’t like to be jobless. She turned in his arms and faced him fully with teary smile.

 

“I promise I’ll tell you if he makes another attempt. You may break his nose if you want, I don’t care” She shrugged nonchalantly. “I may even record that in video,” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter