Ssh, It's Our Secret

Yunri's Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

He, on purpose, planned something to have her.

 

 

Yuri stood in front of the wide open balcony doors lead to beautiful view of mountain. Her arms curled across her midriff and held even tighter at the chill morning breeze. A smile played in her beautiful face as memories flooded her mind. She stole a glance behind her. An image of half man tangled in sheet came into her view. His muscled bare chest rose and fell steadily into the rhythm of his breath. His brown hair tousled on the pillow and strand of hair fell across his forehead as he rested on his left cheek. My husband, she mused. The day was just new and she could imagine what she would like to do with him. Sensing that something was missing, his hand began to fumbling into the empty side of the bed. Then his head jerked and his eyes opened wide. Yuri smothered her giggle as her husband jolted awake.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Her day was going so bad she wanted to crawl into the ground and never came back. She got complaints from her clients, warning from her boss, and scolding from personal manager. She sighed. Bad luck just happens a day. She wished that would be true. By the end of the day, she drove home to her apartment with pile of files in the box. Just great Yuri, she muttered every time she caught the glimpse of the box on the front mirror. She parked her car on the curb and mumble in respond of security’s greeting. Her usual smile was faded. She had no mood to smile at last for a week. Her purse fastened over her left shoulder, the big box was in her arms all the while her hands holding a laptop bag. Now what? She couldn’t punch the elevator button. Yuri groaned before glaring at the poor button.

 

Someone chuckled low behind her. Her shoulder instantly stiffened. She recognized well whose voice it was. “What?!” She snarled.

 

“Tough day, sugar?” He drawled sympathetically. His eyes roamed over her in slow exploration.

 

Yuri snorted at him, ignoring the goose bump rose in her skin. “You’re a failure psychologist if you can’t tell.” The man looked as gorgeous as ever. He had shredded his coat, leaving him only in his blue shirt that molded his muscled chest in delicious way. Long legs wrapped in dark trousers that matched with his shoes. His suitcase dangled in his right side. Yuri snatched her naughty eyes back to his face and color crept up from her neck to her cheeks.

 

The man was actually grinning at her. “Done exploring, sugar?” He tilted his head to the right and Yuri actually held her breath. Holy cow!

 

“Now, what can I do for you?” He asked softly. His eyes shone with amusement but stared at her with gentleness.

 

Yuri considered another retort but it wouldn’t do her any good. She really was in need of help and considering that this man was the only available helper, she bit back her impertinence. “I can’t punch the elevator button. My hands are pretty occupied at the time. Can you help me?” She feigned sweetness in her voice. His laughed echoed in the quiet room. Even Yuri could see that the security guard at the front building peeking out at them.

 

His fingers took her chin and forced her to look up. Arms immobile with stuffs, she could only let him. “I like when you being so sweet sugar. It matches with the insolence side of you. A perfect combination”

 

Yuri threw him disgusted look. The man was an absolute womanizer. He knew how to charm. “Yeah. Now, why don’t you play the gentleman role? My arms numb here.”

 

He grinned and tapped her nose with his finger. “Keep like that and you will get your reward.”

 

“Please.” She improvised sweetly and winning his breathtaking smile.

 

“Sweet baby.” He murmured.

 

Oh gosh. Her heart hammered in her chest she actually worried he might hear it. She knew better than to flirt with the man. What the hell was wrong with her? She had avoided him in every encounter even though he lived in her next door. “Thank you.” She murmured absentmindedly as they entered the elevator. Hold on. She was now actually trapped with him inside the small space. She scooted away to the corner away from him, too aware of his presence for her own comfort.

 

“What’s wrong sugar? Afraid of me now?” He sounded amused.

 

“It’s Yuri.” She corrected strictly. “As for afraid of you, well yes I am. You are a treat for woman with working brain.” The brat actually dared to laugh out loud. Yuri scowled at him.

 

“Gosh! What an adorable sugar you are. Where are you hiding all this time?” He wiped the corner of his eyes. The sight made Yuri realized that he was just a human not a Greek God, the one that women drooling over.

 

 Yuri had the gut to blush at his question. Gosh, why did I blush over and over again for him?

 

“So, Miss prim and proper, do you want some help with the box?”

 

She snorted ungracefully. “A long time too late for offer, I guess. I’m perfectly fine other than strained muscles and sore feet.” Dammit! What's wrong with the elevator? She couldn’t stand to spend more minutes trapped inside the metal box without sniffing at his male scent. It made her giddy with desire. Ignoring the intense eyes that watching her every movement, she pressed her back flat and hard to the cold metal to calm her self.

 

“You really need my help.” He closed the distance between them and snatched the box from her arms.

 

“Hey!” Yuri whined, torn between relief and annoyance. She finally let him won. Wrong. He simply stood beside her and leaned on the metal wall, effectively trapped her. When she looked up, he was staring down at her. Yuri wetted her lips nervously, drawing his eyes to her lips. “What?”

 

“Honestly, I really need your help, neighbor.”

 

The door swung open before Yuri made fool of her self by leaning toward him. Swiftly, she escaped the scene by walking fast on her sore feet with wince in her face.

 

Yunho chuckled. “Easy sugar. I won’t bite you.” He followed behind her without any problem since his legs were much longer than hers. “So about the help, I really need that.”

 

Something about the urgency and a little portion of pleading in his voice made her turn around. “Give me a clue.” She paused to unlock the door.

 

Yunho stopped right in front of her and leaned his side on the wall. “Family.”

 

“Emergency.” She decided before opened the door. “Come inside?”

 

Yunho grinned. “Sure as hell. Where I have to put this?”

 

Yuri shoved aside her wariness about him inside her house. What the hell was she thinking about? Inviting him inside meant succumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter