Forever

Yunri's Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I still remember the way he smiles. I still remember what his favorite colors. I still remember his smell as if it is linger on my skin. I still remember they way he purses his lips or when it set into thin hard line when I make him angry. I still remember they way his face look when he about to leave me for flight. I still remember every night of our love making. I still remember every word of our wedding vow he spoke. I still remember the way his eyes staring at me with love. I still remember his frustrated voice every time he called me from aboard and every time I spent to pacify that. I still remember every piece of details about him as if he is still here, except that he is not.

 

Funny how things can change in seconds, minutes, or hours. The last thing I remember is standing in the same Air Port kissing my husband sweetly before he went. Then everything is change. My life turns upside down less then a day. I stare ahead of many planes on anvil and I realize I hate them. I really do, no matter how big Yunho’s love for them. One of them has taken him from me.

 

“Mrs. Jung.”

 

I turn and one of the stewardess smile at me. And I hate her too for giving me condolences smile. Her eyes and the tip of her sharp nose are bright red. Probably, she cried for her friends too.

 

“This way.” She motions inside on of the room.

 

I nod and the skinny, bright red eyes and nose stewardess lead the way. I see few of stewardesses in the same uniform with her glancing at me and offering me the same condolences smiles. I struggle to breath and hold my tears that sting my eyes. Damn all of them. In this kind of time, I really need Yunho.

 

 

 

Few hours before the flight . . .

 

“Baby let’s go.” Yunho smiles at me brightly, clearly excited that I offer my self to accompany him. I rake my eyes hungrily on him, worshiping his features. Well, he looks breathtakingly handsome in his uniform. God, I totally love this man.

 

“You gotta stop looking at me like that or we’re going to miss my flight.” He feigns scold and I broke into wide grin.

 

“You look deliciously handsome.”

 

His eyes widen with shock and amusement. “God baby, your mouth can give us trouble. Watch it minx” He opens his arms for me. “Come here,”

 

 I walk closer and he hugs me tight without squeezing the breath away from me. I hug him back. It is one of the times when I feel I do the right thing by marrying him. No regrets, no other, just us and love.

 

“I’m going to miss you.” He mutters with hint of sadness.

 

I glance at our home and laugh “We’re still at home, you silly. Save what you’re going to say for later, kay?”

 

He is quiet but his breath steady on my neck.

 

“Hey,” I rub his back. This is the time when I need to be strong and pacify his anxiousness.

 

He pulls away and cradles my face in his hands. I look straight at his eyes with wonder.

 

“I love you Kwon Yuri. Utterly love you till the rest of my life, forever loving you and just only you.”

 

I grin. “I know that. I save your heart you gave to me on our wedding day on the box in the basement, the key is in my purse.”

 

He laughs out loud and I feel rush of relief flooded into my veins as I succeed on making him relax.

 

“You are a big trouble.”

 

I shrug nonchalantly. “No problem for me. I catch the big fish.” I glance at my wedding ring hook peacefully on my finger.

 

He grins. “So this is my loss then. But anyway no problem for me too, my love for you is too strong.”

 

“I can’t believe we sweet talking now rather than making time to catch your flight.” I roll my eyes.

 

“They will wait. I’m the captain baby.”

 

“What kind of captain you are making your passengers waiting for you?” I scowl.

 

“The kind of captain that love his wife beyond world.” He smiles beautifully and my knees wobble.

 

“Okay Captain, let’s go now.” But he just kisses me again.

 

We make time to arrive half an hour before the flight. Yunho drags me to the corner.

 

“You’re seriously going to be fired if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter