The First Time

Yunri's Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This is pretty crowded for a common suburban night club. I can’t even get enough space to dance without getting bump with another visitor.  So, I decide to sit down on the stool while enjoying my tequila. Hm, the view is pretty good tonight. I wander my eyes and find Changmin is grinding with tall slim dark-haired wench in the dance floor. ! He’s very lucky. While me, I get annoyed with these two girls who keeps caress my thighs. Their cheap yet pungent perfumes assault my defenseless nose. Alright witches, I’ll put a stop to it.

 

“Girls enough, I’ll appreciate it if you’ll just leave me alone.” I snatch their naughty hands away from my thighs.

 

One of them is pouting her glossy lips, trying to attract me. ! They decrease my appetite of girls tonight.

 

“I don’t see why you want to be alone. Surely, we’ll have some good use for you.” She whispers seductively so close to my ear, her fragrant breeze to my nose again. ! She’s suggesting something I don’t even dare to imagine.

 

I take a deep steadying breath and forcing a polite smile. “I’m not in the mood to play. I just need a bit of alcohol tonight.”

 

The other one sighs in defeat. She seems can read my mood. I feel grateful for her consideration so I smile thankfully at her. “It’s enough Yee Jin, leaves the poor man alone.” She takes her friend’s hand but this Yee Jin girl still looking at me with her glossy-pout.

 

“Yee Jin.” The good-hearted witch admonishes.

 

“Fine Unnie,”

 

Yes! She finally gives up. I flash them my polite smile when they glance back for the last time.

 

Alone at last. I take a sip on my drink while scanning the room again, locating where my dear young pal right now. I almost choke on my tequila when my eyes landed on a very pretty sight. It’s really pretty indeed.

 

Holy cow! Her figure is wrapped in silver crystal mini dress that shows off her long and tan legs. That wild silky locks flutter in the air when her head moves to the beat of music. Her moves in the dance floor are smooth yet y, causing the crowd move to the side and giving her enough space to make men drooling over her. Unfortunately she looks everywhere but in my direction. I can’t get to see her face, but somehow I know she’s attractive.

 

I gulp the remains liquid in my glass before stride towards the dance floor with confidence and charming smile.

 

“Dance with me!” I practically am shouting through the loud music. Everyone around us gasps. I see from the corner of my eye, Changmin gawks beside his dance partner.

 

The girl stops dancing and turns to me. I gasp. ! She’s the definition of y and beauty. Her lips are made for kiss. Her upturned nose shows her confident. Her brown chocolate eyes confirm her intelligent, as if it could read anyone’s soul. Her delicate well-shaped brows can make anyone crossing her way succumb when it rises.

 

She stares at me with new interest. I can tell she is amused, annoyed and curious. Her delicate brow rises provocatively. “Can I help you, Sir?!”

 

“Dance with me” I ask politely.

 

Slow smile creeps into those plump lips, I grit my teeth.

 

“Do I know you?” She asks with her honey voice.

 

God damn it! This is a real challenge. In 26 years of my life, never once girls reject me. I hear Changmin’s snorts somewhere in the crowd. I wager it is to hide his laugh. The music has slowing down now, seems DJ finally aware of this little interruption in the dance floor.

 

“No, but I know you.” I smile my charming-girls’ killer smile. “You are the girl in my dreams.”

 

The commotion spreads through out the small club. Everyone’s cheering for me. Well, looks like I get the advantage here sweet thing. Her lips part slightly and I crush the urge to shove my tongue into her sweet little mouth. Damn! Control! My subconscious snarls.

 

“Is that so? What a shame an attractive man like you is a stalker in dreamland.” She mocks softly. People are grinning around us.

 

“I am a man with fantasy. And now my fantasy girl is in front of me.”

 

She blushes prettily. Hah! I got you baby!

 

“You flatter me, Sir” She says flatly.

 

“Make me the happiest man tonight. Dance with me, will you?” I offer her my hand; smile politely to mask my eagerness to feel her delicate hand in mine. I stare at her steadily, but I know she can feel my threat.

 

“If that is the only way to please you, then by all means.” She hesitantly reaches for my waiting hand. The sensation is exploding when my fingers touch her soft palm. Her eyes widen when she looks up. Man, she feels that too.

 

The crowd cheers for me. I glance swiftly at Changmin with smirk in my lips. He blinks in disbelief.

 

“At least you bother to tell me your name,” She mutters mockingly.

 

“Oh, where is my manner. My name is Jung Yunho, and I am at your service.” I kiss her knuckles and she blushes. Wow! She’s not that immune to my charm.

 

My thumb’s her soft skin while I put my other hand in her small back and draw her closer. Man, she smells heavenly. Her hand rests on my upper arm. Then abruptly, she giggles and resting her forehead in my shoulder. Oh! That’s the loveliest sound that I’ve ever heard. Idiotic smile creeps to my lips as I bend my head to look at her.

 

“Something funny?” I ask tentatively.

 

“You. This. Us.” She answers in between that melodic giggle. I swear I’ll record that for my ringtone.

 

“Me? You’re being funny.” My lips get in touch with her very-oh-smooth-locks. The strawberry’s scent from the dark silk locks tickles my nose. God, I can burry my nose forever here.

 

Her head looks up with grin plastered on her oval face. My hearts swell and I stun for a moment to enjoy view of the magnificent creature in my ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter