The Mission

Yunri's Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yuri felt irritated beyond anything in the world. She swore she would kill Siwon for all of the . She felt ridiculously like a baby again. Her razor-sharp glare didn’t have any effect on the man stood proudly in front of her with pistols in both hands. She wished she could wipe away that smugly look on his eyes. Why couldn’t she get a real mission with a real partner? Well, this was real mission, but not with a real partner.

 

“Damn!” She muttered under her breath.

 

Yunho looked up from his pistols with hidden grin. “What did you say?”

 

She smiled sweetly that didn’t reach her almond-shaped eyes. “I said this is going to be fun.”

 

His lips twitched in amusement. “Strange I only heard a single syllable.”

 

“You got your ears stuffed with es’ moans.” Yuri retorted while refill the bullets into her own pistol.

 

“Ah, I have another stalker to be added on my list.”

 

“Bastard.” Yuri busied her self with her equipment, didn’t even spare any single glance at her partner tonight.

 

Yunho grinned widely. The only amusement he seek everyday was to annoy Kwon Yuri, the only female agent in their secret agency.

 

Yuri shot an irritated look and in a blink of eye she was ready. Black leather jacket with tank top underneath matched with her black leather pants that hugged her curves and long-y legs. Her height added by the killer boots. Her pistol slipped behind her back and on each thigh pinned her sharp knifes. The gun rested on her front with its tie on her shoulder. She tied her wavy locks high in ponytail, too y it revealed her delicate neck.

 

“Hell yeah, you never cease to amaze me woman.”

 

Yuri scowled in annoyance. “And you never cease to irk my mood. Seriously, it took you hours to prepare yet they said you’re the best.”

 

He chuckled low that set her belly to swirl around. His big form intimidated her, but she set her chin high. He was the bully troll, after all.

 

“I’m the boss here, sweet.” His tone was light yet it full with threat and you-break-my-rule-I’ll-give-you-hell look.

 

Yuri gasped softly. His eyes were few shades darker than the night. Her soft lips parted a second before she completely shut it and sharpen her look. “Make me.” She dared.

 

His brows rose with that y mouth of him tug at the corner. Somehow, Yuri knew that he took the meaning differently. She shot him a dirty look and scowled, ignoring the tingle sensation that spread down her nape to her spine. And the next thing was really surprised her. He laughed out loud.

 

“Do be quiet!” She said irritatingly. “Do you want to make the whole guards aware of our presence?”

 

Yunho reached for his bag on the back seat of their van still with the remaining of his laugh and expression of the winner. And that annoyed the hell out of her. She cursed.

 

“I never realized what a foul-mouth girl you are.” He said amusedly.

 

Yuri groaned in misery “God Yunho, stop being an . You make it hard for us both.”

 

He knew she was right. He would never underestimate this mission or Kwon Yuri. They both were perfect to use in one sentence. This wench knew life more than any of girls around her age knew about make up. He remembered the day Siwon took her under his protection. He brought her to the office and simply broke his own rules. 16 years old, hunger, bad beaten, and homeless girl entered the office with air of dignity. All of the men in the office were amazed by the look on her eyes.

 

His jaw hardened upon remembering the foul scratch that marred the left side of her smooth cheek. She fought the gangster alone and thank God, Siwon passed the hallway and saved her. After five years, she showed no trace of fear or pain and doing well on her every mission. But Siwon and Yunho knew her well behind the shell of her boldness, hidden the fragile girl she was.

 

He snapped his memories and back to the present. “Just promised me you’ll listen to everything I say.” He said sternly.

 

She groaned again.

 

“Kwon Yuri?”

 

“Fine!” She finally gave up. “But I’ll do something under the circumstances.”

 

His teeth gritted but he not objected. “Just don’t get your self killed.”

 

“Got it!” She said irritatingly.

 

Flood of relief rushed over him. He knew very well Yuri wouldn’t break her word. He closed the door. “Stay close behind me.” He said as he walked pass her.

 

Yuri’s mouth fell open. “Aren’t we going to separate ways?”

 

“Hell, no. Don’t play your sweet mouth over me Yuri. I swear I’ll spank you if you make another reckless movement.” He said without backward glance. And he was serious.

 

Her last mission was almost end up with her death if it was not saved by Yunho. She knew well enough not to cross him under this circumstance. And there was Siwon in the office that would scold the out of her. These two guys were impossible. Well, she learned her lesson.

 

Yuri gulped the lump in with effort. The idea of being spanked by Yunho was a pure temptation. But she kept the comment for her self. “,” She muttered instead.

 

“Don’t push your luck.”

 

She heard his remark, but she kept silent and tried to focus on mission.

 

They sneakily slipped into the big mansion without the need to climb after the towering gate. Yunho had found a secret passage. Why did the common information making her upset? If she was good in this, Yunho was the master. She focused her attention back to present, where she stared at his muscled back. They were dressed all in black, as black as the darkness with dark mission to kill particular target.

 

She couldn’t tell anymore whether she still had a heart or not for she killed people without mercy. She hated this life but she couldn’t move away. Not after people on the agencies took her and treated her like the part of family. She was dumped from her own family and it left deep unhealed nasty scar. Yunho halted suddenly she almost bumped into his back.

 

!

 

This would only happen if her mind wandering about.

 

“Stay here and watch my back. And there are two guards on the front porch. You may kill them with shot if you desire to. Remember to use the soundproof.” He instructed as if he were a father that taught his daughter how to use weapon.

 

Yuri restrained her eyes from rolling. “Yunho, I’m not an amateur.” She said softly and then surprised at her own soft tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter