Behind the Stage

Yunri's Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You'd never know what exactly is going on behind the stage . . . . . .

 

 

Yunho searched for the existence of Yuri as he grumbled. Where was she? He didn’t have much time left before the next performance. He had been asking EXO boys and SHINEE members in his search to no avail. They said they hadn’t seen Yuri. He also had been asking to Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD. Changmin and Soomansajangnim would surely kill him if he late for the hundred times. And yet his urgency to find her beat all of it. It was at a time like this he questioned his sanity.

Yunho decided to check on SNSD’s waiting room, hoping that Yuri would be there this time. As he walked along the hallway, he heard woman’s voice at the washroom. He immediately stopped and focusing his attention on the voice.

YURI!

He knew that it was ladies washroom. It was too risky if someone caught them. Fortunately, he saw a sign post near the door usually used by cleaning services. He quickly grabbed the plank and as he opened the door, he set the plank right in front of the door to prevent someone from disturbing them. Smirk plastered on his handsome face.

“Yul?”Yunho called as her husky voice can be heard again at one of the lavatories.

There was only one door shut close among the rest. He approached the door and knocked lightly.

“Yul. It’s me”

Impatiently, Yuritried to get off by herselfbecause she couldn’t wait till Yunho’s performance finished. After SNSD “paparazzi” performance ended, it was TVXQ’s turn. The moment they met behind the stage, Yunho signaled her to wait for him. Then, it turned out that the Oppas had to sing three songs. To make matter worse, her hormones kept risingas shewatched him dancing in the stage, wearing tight outfits and covered in sweat. She couldn’t help her self. She ran away when the other members didn’t notice and locked herself in the desolated restroom.

Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing Yuri still in her performance outfits and messy hair. Her ‘Paparazzi’ gloves hung at the bulkhead lavatory. opened soundlessly and when her brain finally registered who was the intruder, she relaxed slightly. Smiling, she threw herself onYunho and panting heavily against his shoulder. Yunho chuckled and pushed Yuri back to pin her on the wall, lifting one of her long legsaround his waist as the other leg stepped on the toilet.

“You stole the start.” He whispered against her ear as his handgripped Yuri’s exposed . Somehow, it turned him on beyond anything.

“I couldn’twait any longer” She breathed on the crock of his neck, feeling sated but not satisfied with her previous activity. Actually, nothing would satisfy unless it was given by Yunho.

“We can only have quickie baby” He started to nibble on her sensitive neck. His effort was paid when Yuri began his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter