Uncertain Feelings

The Right Choice?

Dara POV

“This is it.. THIS PABO BETTER CHOOSE ME!!...” She thought worriedly to herself as she waited for Jiyong’s answer.

“I…” Jiyong said.

“Choose-.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Dara’s eyes suddenly popped wide awake

“Oh mianhe princess did I startled you?”

Her maid bowed to her.

“Waeyo?” She looked around and touched her chest as she could feel her loud pounding heart.

“Looks like you had a bad dream?”

“Dream?”

 “Umm.. can I ask you a question?”

“Sure Ms. Dara.”

“Was it the full moon last night?”

Her maid looked at her in confusion.

“Ms. Dara, are you ok?”

Her maid sat down on the edge of her bed.

“Mianhe if you’re going through this. I know this is hard for you.” She said and patted her hand to give her comfort.

 Then her maid then took something out under her bed that makes her frowned in confusion.

“What is that doing under my bed?” Dara asked as her maid hold two half empty bottles of liquor.

“Don’t you remember Ms. Dara?” ”

“Remember what?”

Her maid leaned in towards her to whisper something in her ear.

“I DID WHAT!!!!!!!!” Dara screamed.

“Good thing your appa didn’t see you last night because if he finds out-!!”

Her maid grimaced at that thought and Dara did the samething.

“I will never drink again.” Dara groaned and rubbed her forehead in frustration.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Dara got dressed she went outside to take a stroll on the beach and breathe some good fresh air.

She can’t stop thinking about that weird dream last night and she had a feeling that she should be extra cautious when the full moon comes…

While Dara was walking along the shore she spotted two people talking very seriously.

She smiled and recognized that it was her appa.

“Appa.” She called him out and lightly jogged to him.

“Oh Dara your finally awake.”

She nodded and smiled at him but her bright smiled turned into a frown when she noticed the person that her appa was talking to.

“Dara..” She greeted her.

“Jessica..” Dara greeted back.

“So tonight would be the night.” His appa said to Jessica and she nodded in agreement.

“Don’t worry your highness I will do my best.”

“Good and tell the girls to be ready.”

Jessica bowed to the king and Dara.

 “Appa what’s tonight?”

“Didn’t the full moon already happen last night?”

Her appa looked at her weird and chuckled.

“What are you talking about my dear? That wasn’t the full moon yesterday!!”

“Tonight would be the Full Mooon.”

“I give all the alphas a good luck.”

Dara gaped at her father in shock.

“Don’t worry Ms. Dara I would do the best I can.” Jessica smiled at her and Dara doesn’t like her plastic smile at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun went by so fast and now it’s already 11 at night and that made dara very worried as midnight is about to come soon.

She looked at the sky and the full moon can’t be clearly seen as the clouds covered that mischievous moon up.

“Good job clouds.. don’t let that trouble maker full moon come out.” She muttered to herself.

She haven’t ate dinner yet and had isolated herself in her room all day listening to music to calm herself down. After the encounter with Jessica, she was very frustrated that her dream might come true and Dara is very worried that Jiyong might fail the test.

“Aishhh.” Dara said and finally got out of her bedroom.

Dara has too much thoughts running through her mind making her restless so she decided to take a walk down the beach to calm her nerves down.

 

She could hear the loud music coming from the party goers on the beach and she wanted to at least get away from the loud commotion to a more peaceful place.

Her foot then carried her into a more secluded place finding a nice quiet area far away from the party and the noise.

Dara wiped her forehead as sweats drops down her forehead.

“Damn it’s soo hot.” Dara said and eyed the nice cold water.

She looked around and smiled to herself.

Dara then took off all of her clothes and laid them down on top of a dry log.

She dived in the water cooling her body anderasing all her worried thoughts in her head..

 

 

 

Dara was enjoying the water soo much that she didn’t notice that somebody had joined her.

Suddenly  two strong arms took hold of her hugging her waist from behind.

“Having fun?” A husky voiced asked her as he whispered down her ear seductively.

Dara gulped and noticed that the full moon had fully emerged itself.

“Dara you smell soo good.”

Dara turned around and saw a handsome face with a chiseled body.

She looked at him up down making her blushed. Then Dara panic as she noticed that he also took off all his clothes leaving him fully like her.

Her breathing turned husky as her heart thumped very fast through her chest..

“Dara…” He said as he looked at her with full of lust.

“Don’t.” Dara warned him as she noticed that his not on his right mind.

But he didn’t care about her warnings.

“Mmpppppppppp..” Dara struggled as he forces his kisses to her, kissing her hungrily.

She tried to push him off but the more she struggled the more he became rougher. To get his grip of off her, Dara had no choice but to kiss him back so he could let her go and pushed him off when his caught off guard….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

Jessica kept clinging to him like a leech since yesterday and he notices why she’s becoming flirtier than last night.

Jiyong stared at the sky and saw the full moon shining brightly at them.

“Jiyong oppa.” Jessica called to him as she made way towards him with drinks on her hands.

He turned his back and walked very fast towards the exit of the bar, away from the party. Especially AWAY from Jessica!!

Jiyong could feel his wolf stirred inside him wanting to get out. Good thing he got it under control.

He closed his eyes as he heard the calm waves and then he picked up a scent.

A scent that is very familiar to him.

He smirked as he followed that scent.

 

He then saw her clothes neatly folded on top of a log. Jiyong grabbed her shirt and sniff it to make sure it is her…

Then….

He saw another different clothing sprawled down on the floor.

A man’s clothing that made him furrowed his brows.

Finally he looked over at the horizon and saw two people making out while swimming in the ocean.

Jiyong’s heart started to pound very fast as he watches the couple in the ocean engaged in a deep making out session.

“No..” He murmured to himself.

“She won’t do that to me..”

Then the girls face turned towards him and he gasped in shock.

Jiyong fell down to his knees as he watched her kissed that guy back.

“jiyong..” Jessica called to him.

“Oh..”

 “Looks like dara park and lee minho are having their lil fun under the full moon.” Jessica .

Jiyong didn’t say anything as he stood frozen at his spot watching Dara making out with Minho.

Jessica then offered her hands to him but he ignored it.

 “Damn that hurts..” He said to himself as he can feel his heart tightened inside like it’s suffocating while he stared back at them again.

“Jiyong…”

 “If Dara can have fun…”

 “You can have fun too…..” Jessica said as she smiles seductively to him.

 

Jiyong looked at her offered hand to him contemplating whether he should take it or not.

His wolf growled in annoyance wanting to get out…

With the frustration and jealousy that has been going through Jiyong, he decided to finally loosen his inner beast within him.

“Maybe your right Jessica..” Jiyongs eyes changed as his inner wolf had finally took over him.

“I can have fun too..” Jiyong smirked at her…….

 

 

 

Trollllllolololololol!! Short update but I would give you guys a preview for the next chapter with some "JUICY." PARTS ;] ENJOY!!!

comment and subscribed please!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Preview on the Next chapter.

 

“Are you giving up on me kwon jiyong?”

 “I never said that Dara…. But-”

“To tell you the truth….”

 

“I ‘am tired..”




 

“Now let me ask you my question..”

“Do you even want me to be your mate?”

“I know they are other alphas there for you to choose from… but am I the alpha that you really want to be with?”




 

Jiyong looked at her.

“Should I give up or keep trying?”

He asked himself with uncertainty.

“Please Jiyong..” Dara said.

Jiyong looked at her one last time and looked down on the ground as a big tear rolled down his eye.

“I admit I did hurt you for choosing somebody else as my luna before.. but now dara you’re hurting me more by your uncertainty.” Jiyong said as he walked out of his room away from dara.

Away from her, away from the hurt.............

 

 

WHAT CHA THINK ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!??

I JUST GAVE YOU GUYS A LIL TEASED AND THOSE WERE LIKE MY FAV. PARTS!! AHHHH JIYONG'S LAST LINE DEF GOT ME!! *WIPE TEARS

ANYWAYS SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :]

XOXOXO ANGELUS_LOVE