Welcome to your new home.

The Right Choice?

 

Dara POV

My eyes went wide as I saw the beautiful scenario on my car window.

 

 I’m now riding in a cool black limo with free drinks, a T.V and all kinds of cool rich stuff.  This is so freaking awesome. If only my friends and Jiyong can see me right now.

“We are almost here Ms. Park”

Oh yea that’s me as I looked at my chauffeur weird. I have to get use to that name now since that's my real name now.

I look at where we are going and my mouth just drop wide open as we enter a nice big gate.

 

“Umm.. where are we going?”

“To your home miss..”

“WHAT?”

“That  freaking huge beautiful castle is my home?”

 “Welcome to Russia Ms. Park your new home.”

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME..”

“Ms. Park I was wondering don’t you know who you are?”


“Of course I do I’m Sandara Park a nerd girl,”

“Nerd girl?” My driver laughed at me.

“Trust me you are more than that.”

The car stop and somebody pulled the door out for me. I took a guys hand who offered his hand to me as I got assisted to get out of the car. I step out and a freaking cool red carpet was on my feet.

I looked up and saw a lot of people that are dressed in maids outfit and the same outfit that my driver is wearing coming hurriedly out the castle and all of them bowed at the same time.

Then a pretty lady wearing a white nice dress came out of the castle followed by 3 handsome guys that are in a suite.

“I can’t believe it you are here.” The women said to me as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

I look at the other 3 handsome guys that were standing beside that pretty woman.

“Sandara..” One of them called me and smiled at me.

“TOKKI..” One guy said with spiky hair said.

“Mianhe if appa and hyung is not here yet. But they would be here soon.” One of the guy said with a nice warm smile.

The pretty lady came towards me.

“May I?”

Asking permission if she could hug me? I nodded and smiled at her. When she did I don’t know why but I feel connection towards her. Call me weird but I sniff her as I recognized her scent which is very familiar. She tightened her hug to me.

“My daughter. Oh how you have grown up soo much..” She said as she cried in my shoulder..

“mianhe if Omma wasn’t with you for all these years..”

“Yah omma our turn your suffocating her.”

She let me go and suddenly I’m in the arms of three different guys. I was surprised as they all kissed me in my cheek murmuring some weird Russian words to me.

I was so overwhelmed by all of this. I step back to them and close my eyes as I gave a big deep breathe.

“Sandara are you ok?”

I nodded my head and open my eyes again as I composed myself.

“Omma?”

The pretty lady nodded at me as she started crying again when I called her omma.

I looked at the guy in confusion on who they might be.

“I’m your leeteuk oppa your bother.”

“Jay your other brother also.”

“Thunder.. your youngest brother.”

“Really were related?” I look at the 3 handsome guys and the pretty lady. No way they’re related to me they all look like super stars or something like that because they are all drop dead gorgeous.

“WELCOME HOME GONGJU (PRINCESS).” They all said.

I stared at them in shock on what they just called me.

“PRINCESS? SHUT UP!!!!”

 

Double update today. The last line was definetly from the princess diaries. I dont know why but that movie definetly relates to dara's situation right now.

OK see you in the next update!!

xoxoxoxo

Angelus_love