Accusation

The Right Choice?

 

 

Jiyong and Dara are now both in the courtroom as the whole pack are all there.

 Jiyong was seated in the middle of the courtroom making him look like he committed a huge crime while dara insist to sit right next to him too, not letting his hands go.

Dara and Jiyong are both looking at the king with his palm over his face.

 

 

 

Everyone can feel the tension in the court room as the king’s daughter kept pestering his own appa on why he would do this to Jiyong.

Dara is now very pissed at her appa, she then finally announced to everybody that the wolf that she had picked as her alpha is Kwon Jiyong but then the whole pack started calling Jiyong a.........

 “Liar.”

“Coward.”

“Disgraced..” and all other stuff that the daragon couple doesn’t understand as the king hadn’t said anything on why he had strip Jiyong off as an alpha.

 

 

 

 

As the whole pack were in a heated argument over Jiyong’s statues. The King had enough!!

He raised his hand making everyone to shut their mouths.

The king then gave a big deep sigh.

 

 

 

“It’s sad to say and hard for me to do this to you kwon jiyong because you are a great alpha…but-“

“You have disgraced your title and candidate as my daughters mate.”

“What have I done your majesty?” Jiyong asked as he stood up from his seat.

“I don’t understand?” he said with confusion clearly stated on his face.

The king looked at his daughter sadly and then at Jiyong as he just doesn’t know how to explain it to them. Not wanting to see the bad news that would break his daughter’s heart.

“My king..”  A strong voiced said.

 

 

 

 

They all looked at the young strong man that came in the court with a women tagging along behind him.

“Lee Minho… Finally you’re here..”

“Mianhe Jiyong-shi if I can’t explain it to you…” The king said.

Jiyong and Dara looked at the king and at Lee minho in confusion.

“Don’t worry your majesty…. I will do it.” Lee Minho bowed to the king as he left the court room not wanting to stay behind on the big revelation.

“Appa?”

“Where are you going?” Dara said as she called on to her appa.

The king had left the courtroom and that made everybody in a confused state murmuring again..

 

 

 

“EXCUSE ME… PLEASE EVERYONE..”

“I’M LEE MINHO… AND THIS IS JESSICA…” Minho said as he stood at the king’s position with Jessica on his side.

“We are here to explain this situation..”

The crowd quieted down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“There has been a big ‘mistake’ at the last competition and-….”

“As you see Kwon Jiyong and I were the last two contestant to face off-“

“Lee Minho-shi..” Dara said as she stood from her seat interrupting Minho’s speech.

“There is no need to do the competition anymore because I have already chosen on who would be my mate be.” Dara said proudly as she took Jiyong’s hand.

Lee Minho smirked at her announcement.

“Well..”

 

 

 

“That’s good My princess but I’m afraid Jiyong can’t be your alpha since he has been strip off as one..”

Jiyong growled and stood up from his seat.

Dara held him back making him calmed down a bit.

 

 

 

“Easy Kwon Jiyong..” Lee minho chuckled at the furious ex-alpha.

“Are you deaf?” jiyong mocked him.

"Or just playing stupid?” Jiyong said as he barred his claws and teeth at him. Half transformed into a wolf….

“Dara had chosen me as an alpha!!….”

“Yea I know but you’re not an alpha anymore Jiyong-shi.” Lee minho said mockingly.

“You see as I was about to say..”

“The king had strip you down because of cheating..”

“Cheating?”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?”

 

“YAH MY JIYONG HYUNG DOESN’T CHEAT!!” Seungri said as he stood from his seat.

TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Bom, Minzy and Chaerin had all stood up too like Seungri in support for Jiyong.

 

Lee Minho smiled at Jiyong’s loyal friends and pack members.

“Is that so?”

He then clicked on a remote control and a huge white screen popped out then he press play..

Then a disturbing sound was heard on the video.

“Oh yes faster..”

“yes…”

“That’s right… baby..”

A female voice said.

The whole pack watched the disgusting footage.

 

 

 

 

 

“ANDE…..” Dara screamed making the video stop.

“ENOUGH!!”

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO POINT OUT?”

“THAT JIYONG HAD CHEATED AND LOST THE LAST COMPETITION?”

“THAT’S NOT MY MATE!! THAT’S NOT HIM!!” Dara said angrily.

 

“WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO MINHO? HUH?” Jiyong said in anger.

“I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO DARA!!”

“YOU SCHEMING LITTLE !!” Jiyong yelled out to Minho.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO FRAME ME UP??" Jiyong laugh at him pathetically.

 

“I won’t be laughing Jiyong because that is you!!” Minho said while smirking at him.

“Tell them Jessica..” Minho nudged Jessica who is standing awkwardly right beside him and just nodded to Miho's claim.

 

 

“ARE YOU both crazy?” Jiyong said.

“Jessica?” Dara said and laugh also.

“Wow…. I was with Jiyong that night!! AND I saw how HARD  that dumb bimbo Jessica TO GET Jiyong AND TRY TO flirt with MY MAN LIKE A LITTLE YOU ARE!!”

“ And I know for a fact that HE WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH YOU!! AND HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME!!” Dara said angrily as she charged down to Jessica.

 

Jiyong luckily pulled her back hugging her from behind to prevent Dara clawing Jessica’s face off..

“You barely can't even see who's faces are in that video!” Jiyong said giving a death glare to Minho and Jessica.

“HOW CAN YOU ACCUSED AND ASSUMED THAT’S ME!!??” Jiyong said angrily.

The pack members had agreed on what jiyong HAD said.

“This is ridiculous!!” Somebody shouted..

“Jiyong is right that can’t be him.. even dara said that she was him that night!”

 

 

 

“YAH MINHO WHY DON’T YOU STEP DOWN AS AN ALPHA INSTEAD!!” Top shouted.

“MAYBE YOU’RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED.” Chaerin said angrily.

“YAH THAT CAN’T BE HYUNG!! LOOK AT HIS BODY!! HE HAS A FREAKING BEER BELLY!!” Daesung joked around earning a laugh from the crowd.

Lee minho’s face turned brightly red as Jessica looked down on the ground.

“WHY DON’T WE ASK THE GIRL ONCE MORE?” Minzy said.

“Yeah.. ask her!”

 “I don’t even think it’s her!! Look at the hair.. it looks different from the way she wore it!!” The packs said as they are now all in favor on Jiyong’s side.

They all finally quieted down as they wait for what Lee Minho and Jessica’s defence…

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow..” Lee Minho chuckled..

“How blind are you people?”

“LOOK AGAIN!!”

Minho said angrily as he played the video again…

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….” Bom screamed angrily as she tossed her shoe to Minho’s face..

“WHAT EVIDENCE ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?”


“Enough Jiyong is not like that!!” Taeyang shouted.

“YEAH HYUNG IS A GREAT ALPHA.” DAESUNG SAID.

“HOW CAN YOU ACCUSED OF HIM LIKE THAT!!??” Seungri SAID ANGRILY THROWING HIS SHIRT TO MINHO..

 

Half of the pack members in the courtroom are enrage and were about to change into their wolf form..

Lee Minho didn’t look affected by this…. Then suddenly Dara gasped..

Minho and Jessica finally smiles as he had paused on a particular scene on the video……

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong..” Dara said..

“Isn’t that your necklace?”

“Huh?”

Everybody looked at the screen and saw what Dara was talking about.

Dara slowly backed away from Jiyong as tears coming down on her eyes.

“No.. no.”

 

 

“Dara NO… THAT’S NOT ME!!” Jiyong said.

Lee Minho then walked over to Jiyong and ripped his jacket and shirt off showing his bare chest while his necklace is hanging around his neck that is pressed on his much toned chest.

Dara looked at the screen and then at jiyong’s necklace…

“That’s yours Jiyong….” Minho said…

 

 

 

 

ORDER IN THIS COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WAS IT YOU GUYS??

MORE FRUSTRATING CHAPTERS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

ANGELUS_LOVE

COMMENT AN SUBSCRIBE!!B *BOWS