The judgement

The Right Choice?

 

 

Dara looked at the screen and then at jiyong’s necklace…

“That’s yours Jiyong….” Minho said

 

 

 

“So princess… he might’ve been with you at that night but-“

“Was he with you all night long though?…”

 

Dara didnt say anything and Minho saw that Jiyong wasn't with her the whole night.....

Lee Minho and Jessica smirked as they saw an opportunity to bring Jiyong down.

 

“So that means Jiyong was with you for a short time and not the whole entire night then?” Minho asked.

 

“Yes he wasnt with me that whole night.....” Dara said making the crowd gasped in shock…

“Dara no don’t listen to him!!.. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?..” jiyong said not knowing how to defend himself.

“I SWEAR THAT’S NOT ME!!”

 

 

“Yes we were together for a short time but after that I head down to the bar to get drinks and that’s it!!” Jiyong said defending himself.

“I NEVER SLEPT WITH THAT !!” he pointed at Jessica…

“Really? Then how do you explain this video and you having the SAME necklace as this man!!?” Minho asked as he pointed at jiyong's necklace and the one form the video.

 

“So how do you explain this situation then Jiyong?”

Jiyong left speechles not knowing how to explain himself.

"Dara please believe ME!! I  WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!." Jiyong begged Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was left confuse and dumfounded….

"YOU TWO!! THIS COULD BE ALL YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!" Jiyong said angrily to Minho and Jessica.

“YOU SET ME UP!! ESPECIALLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong said as he strangled Minho’s neck.

In a matter of second the whole courtroom became chaotic as Jiyong’s pack members Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and Top come to his side about to mauled the crap out of Lee minho but then…..

Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong and  Kim Joon  came to defend Lee Minho….

With that result…. F4 and Big bang came face to face with each other…

With all the fight that’s been going on……

Dara stood frozen at her spot…. Her mind going blank and then she looked at Jessica’s way..

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong was such a beast in bed..” Jessica said.

“Really?” Dara said mocking her.

“YOU LIAR… HIS MY MATE!!! MINE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dara screamed as she tackled Jessica on the ground!!

Dara got on top of her as she slap Jessica on the face back and forth..

*slap *slap *slap *slap

Turning Jessica’s face into a bright red tomato….

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..” Dara screamed her anger out…

Then she grabbed her by the hair and dragged her on the floor.

“Yahhhhhhhhhh ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..” Jessica screamed in agony as Dara dragged her like a rag doll…

“Unnie….stop..” Minzy said as she hugged dara from behind

“Unnie please…” Chaerin begged as she grabbed Jessica away from Dara.

“STOP DARA..” Bom said as she stood in the middle of the two girls…

 

 

 

 

Minzy, Chaerin and Bom looked at Dara and saw how frustrated and angry she was then they all smirked…

“You can’t have all the fun dara unnie..” Minzy said.

“Yea don’t be selfish.” Chaerin said as she cracked her knuckles.

“Right dear cousin..” Bom said….

All three smiled at Jessica…

 

 

 

 

 

*slap

“This is for Jiyong oppa..” Minzy said

*Kick on the gut.

“This is for my cousin..” Bom said

“And this…”

*Pulled her hair…

“For all of us…”

Chaerin and Bom had a firm hold on Jessica…..

“Ready unnie?” Minzy asked as she is helding Dara back..

Dara nodded..

“Nah, dul….”

“SET..” Minzy said as she let go of the fuming dara…

 

 

 

 

 

She then transform into a white wolf…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..” Jessica screamed as Dara SCRATCHES her face…

 

“STOP THIS NOW..”

All their fighting had stop as the king and the prince’s had come in the courtroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong… I bet you finally understand why you have to be strip off as an alpha..” Teddy said while looking at jiyong with full of hate.

“Didn’t I tell you to not hurt my sister?” Jay park said as he snapped his fingers..

Then 10 security guards grabbed hold of jiyong and another guards for Dara..

“For now on sis.. You can no longer see Kwon Jiyong..” Leeteuk Park announced..

Dara whimpered and cried in her wolf form as she was being escorted out of the courtroom..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your majesty please don’t do this to us!!” Jiyong said as he begged and had transformed into his human form.

“Please sir I believe I’ve been framed!! That was not me!!! I swear on my life!!!!!!!!!!” But the king wont listen as he punch Jiyong fully on the face...

 

“I LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong cried as he got a busted lips.

“I LOVE HER SOO MUCH SIR THAT I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT HER!!”

“PLEASE PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

The jiyong screamed as the king then took off his necklace crushing it……..

Jiyong passed out on the floor as his position as an alpha had been taken off.

 

 

 

 

“As for my daughter’s new mate and Jiyong’s old pack…”

“I now announced LEE MINHO.. as the new-“

“ANDEEEEEEEEEEEE… APPA.. PLEASE I BELIEVE JIYONG!! PLEASE APPA I TRUST HIM HE WON’T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE..” Dara said as she had escaped her escorts.. making her run back to the courtroom as she had changed into her human form.

 

 

 

Dara then kneeled down to her appa while hugging Kwon Jiyong who is passed out on the floor.

“Please appa!! His the right one for me!!!”

“His the RIGHT CHOICE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!”

“YOUR RIGHT CHOICE?” The king said angrily.

“This man has betrayed you!! How can he be your right choice?”

“His my mate appa.. I trust him no matter what!!” Dara sobbed at her appa’s feet.

“Please don’t let me be apart from him please..”

“I your king had declared my daughter…”

“PLEASE APPA!!”

“That my daughter would be mated with LEE MINHO….”

“AND Kwon Jiyong….”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE APPA!!!!!!”

“Kwon Jiyong would be no longer an alpha of his pack and a mate for my daughter!!” The king had finally declared to the whole pack. 

 

 

 

ANYONE FRUSTRATED YET?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :]

XOXOXOXO ANGELUS_LOVE