Crazy Dara on the Loose

The Right Choice?

 

Jiyong POV

The Bominator made me say hi to her and just great she wants to talk to me in PRIVATE…

The boys gave me snide comments as they telepathically communicate and talked inside my head.. I gave them a low growl indicating them to stop in an alpha tone.

They all did but that stupid smirked on their faces are still there..

I lead Dara far away from the cafeteria embarrassed that everybody might start talking about them again. It was horrible when everybody found out that she was my mate. Good thing my parent wasn’t there at that time so they didn’t find out that I found my mate and I have a chance to immediately decline her as my Luna.

I felt my wolf jumped in joy as he smells the presents of our mate.

“Down boy.” I scolded my inner wolf.

“Finally our mate.. Claim her!.” My wolf howled inside me but I quickly controlled it before I made a serious mistake.

I looked behind and saw her hopping behind me..

WHAT THE? Dara never changed.. she still acts like a freaking kid..

I gave her a warning glare to stop acting childish and thank god she obliged..

We are now outside in the field..

“JIYONG..”

“MY MAN IS BACK..”

I saw some of my old buddies back in high school and I waved at them while they all headed inside the locker room. Thankfully they’re gone or else they would be teasing me about the geek.

“So.. what do you want to talk about?”

“Jiyong… I still can’t accept-..”

“Accept what?”

“YOU.. AND ME.. DENYING THAT WE ARE MATES..”

I looked at her disgustingly as I had goosebumps all over my body when she said “mates.”

I felt my wolf jumping in joy inside me.

“Dara.. didn’t we talked about this?”

“Ande! You can’t go against the RED MOON.. YOU ARE MINE… MINE ONLY..”

She grabbed my shirt and was about to kiss me..

“WOAH.. HOLD UP.. DARA.. STOP..” I yelled at her.. I saw the hurt in her eyes.

“But jiyong.. we are meant to be together..”

I wiped the spit off my face..

“Oh mianhe.. you know me.. I always spit on people because of this stupid braces..” She chuckled.

“Oh  I KNOW it’s ok..” I edge away from her.

“Dara you have to understand.. you can’t be my luna because-.”

“Babe..”

Saved by the bell just in time. I hugged my girlfriend very tight and gave her a peck on the lips.

“miss me?”

“Of course. Boo.. miss you so much..”

“Oh mianhe I’m Sohee jiyong’s girlfriend.”

Dara just had wide open in shocked as my girl took her hands awkwardly in a handshake.

“DA-DARA imnida..”

I saw the hurt in her eyes which I can’t help but feel bad. My wolf howled inside me in frustration as we both felt that our mate is hurt..

“So your Dara?”

Dara just nodded her head as I saw tears started to form in her eyes.

“I got to go jiyong.. I’ll talk to you later see ya..” Dara left hurriedly.

Crap.. that was not good.. I followed her but my girl pulled me back.

“Baby? Don’t leave me.. you only just got back and your leaving me soon?”

“Mianhe but I got to go talk to her..”

“Who cares besides didn’t you denied her as your mate?”

“Yea your right boo mianhe..”

I kiss sohee but I can’t get Dara off my mind.

“Good job jiyong.. you just hurt our mate..AGAIN.” His wolf scolded him.

“Mianhe Dara.. I was going to tell you but-” He sends a telepathically message at her.

“Ande.. I’m not giving up on you.. you are mine.. MINE ONLY..”

“DARA PLEASE STOP THIS NOW YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND YOU CAN’T BE-“ aisshh that weirdo mentally blocked me I could feel that she’s very pissed off. Well I’am too that she can’t simply understand why she can’t be my luna...

I grabbed my girlfriend’s hand heading out of school. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I felt somebody staring at me. I dared not to look back knowing who it was….

… Aisshhh what the hell am I going to do?

I think I’ll have a stalker now.. aishh..