The wolves are on the loose...

The Right Choice?

Lee Minho POV

It was an honor for him to be chosen and he definitely needs a Luna since his pack kept bugging him to get one and being an alpha with no mate hurts his ego. The red moon havent given him a sign yet and thanks to Dara he dont need to wait for the red moon to come.

He has met her when she was first training her skills back in Russia and he got to admit he did have a bad impression towards her. However, as time progressed Minho saw that Dara might look weak in the outside but in the inside she has very strong wits and can’t hold her ground firmly well. A very perfect Luna,

yea minho knows about Dara’s past especially about Kwon Jiyong and before they all comes back to South Korea. He vowed to Dara that he would protect her and be the Alpha for her that Jiyong can't even do.

His pack exo and 4 minute has moved out with him to join the royal family. They were  given their own place and area close to the other packs that are residing their. They are only waiting for Minho’s betas that are still back in Russia fixing things before they head out here in South Korea. Their pack is almost complete and when his betas are finally here, he would ask Dara to officially join his pack and become his Luna. Hopefully he won’t have interference…..

Seeing Kwon jiyong last night makes his wolf inside of him boil in anger as he saw him drool over his mate all night long. He got to admit Jiyoing won’t be an easy competition considering his the original mate for her. But no matter what he will definitely fight for Dara.

“BWAHAHAHAHHA..” I just can’t stop laughing as I watch something online.

“Hyung what the hell are you laughing at?” The exo members started to pile in his room curious on what was his hyung fussing about.

“Oppa..” I looked at my doorway and Hyuna was there along with her girls. They all have a grimed look while the exo boys are laughing their asses off sitting next to me while they glued their faces on the screen.

“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.. FIGHT FAIR..” So hyun said.

 “DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.” Kai chanted and the rest of the boys joined in.

I smirked at them and I click the upload button.

I smiled at the girls and high five the boys.

“And the war begins now.” I murmured to myself.

“That cocky mutt doesn’t know who his messing with…”

 

Jiyong POV

I didn’t sleep last night because of thinking too much about Dara. I tried to communicate with her by telepathically but she had blocked me..

*knock *knock *knock

“Ugghhh..” I got up from my bed and open the door. It was Chaerin and minzy looking like they committed a crime.

“OPPA…” They both said sounding very nervous and then they bowed to him.

“huh? What’s wrong with you two?”

“Oppa we swear we didn’t do it..” minzy said while stuttering.

“I mean we were the one who took it but we will never- “

 “GD.. GET DOWN HERE AND YOU BETTER SEE THIS!!”  Top yelled at him.

He went downstairs immediately thinking something bad happen to his pack.

“What? What’s going on?”

He looked at his boys and they all looked pale white..

His other pack members started coming in the house and now they are all gathered and circling around Top’s lap top.

“You are not going to like this..”

Chaerin and Minzy are both standing next to him murmuring something that

“it wasn’t them”

“They didn’t do it” and they even “swear it to the red moon.”

I looked at the lap top and saw a video in our home school page.

I clicked it and saw the video…..

We all watched the video in silence…

The video was about me which captured all my humiliation last night..

Then I started heaving and my body started shaking…I glared at minzy and Chaerin and both step back away from him with a pleading face…

After seeing again my body with potted plants covering it.. The video had stop and a message popped in the screen with bold big letters.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT KWON JIYONG…..

L.M

THAT *GROWRLLLLL”

Jiyong cant control it anymore so he had transformed into a wolf.

"JIYONG.." his boys blocked his way before he do something wrong.

"please calm down." Top said.

"You know his just pissing you off so you can attack him and he would definetly get pity to Dara.." Taeyang said.

"Which would end you looking bad to Dara.." Daesung said.

"Dont worry hyung.. we will definetly get him back.." Seungri said and patted his head.

I growled at them and nodded my head.. Their right and I'm so ready to beat his next time I see him!!

 

 

No one POV

The big bang boys are walking in the school hallways and everybody parted to make way for them except 3 boys.

"Ehemmm.. move please you are in our way." Seungri said..

The three boys slowly turned their faces towards them.

"HYUNG JOONG.." Top said as he gave a hug to him.

Jiyong raised his eyebrows at Top and he slowly edged away after greeting him.

"Anneoyasayo... kim Hyun joong."

"Kim Bum."

"Kim Joon."

"I dont recognized you guys.. are you new here?" Taeyang asked suspicious over this three men.

"Taeyang I know them... Hyun Joong and I used to train together back when were pups along with his two brothers..." Top said as he gave each a pat on their shoulders.

"Deh.. we are.. looks like you have finally found an alpha and a pack." Hyun joong said and smirked at Top.


" Deh oh my bad.. this is Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and GD... my boys"

"GD? Your alpha?" Kim bum asked.

"Deh."

The three men looked at GD up and down and then a wide smirked on their faces.

"You guys seem cool hopefully will be good friends." daesung said and smiled brightly at them.

"Hopefully." Kim joon said in a worried tone.

"Why are you guys here? are you planning to join?" GD asked in an alpha voice.

"Ande... they're  already in a pack." a voiced said behind them.

The three boys turned around and a tall handsome guy approached them.

"I see you have met my betas.." He said..

"Jiyong.."

"Minho.."

both alpha greeted each other with a hint of a menancing tone when they both said their name.

*Ring... the school bell had rang indicating classes had started..

but both groups didnt move as they stared off at each other special the two alphas..

"Jiyong.. Minho. what are you guys doing?"

They turned and look at their side and saw Dara smiling at them along with Bom, Chaerin, Yuri and MInzy.

"I see you guys have met f4.." Bom said

"F4?"

"Deh.. my boys.." Minho said as he glared at jiyong.

Jiyong suddendly laugh.

"F4? that's a gay name."

"I wouldnt be talking.. BIG BANG.."

"Ok why dont we all go to our classes now... arasso?" Dara suggested and put herself in between two pissed off guys that looks like they are ready to claw each others faces off.

"Do you like the video?" minho gave a telephatically message to him.

"Deh.. I love it.. is that all you got?" jiyong said back with full of hatred in his voice.

"Ande.. theres more to come.." Mino smirked at him before he leaves with his boys.

"Mianhe top looks like we won't be getting along well then.." Hyun joong said.

"Deh.." Top nodded and chuckled at him.

"Let's go jiyong.." Top said..

 

 

The big bang boys and F4 have turned their back around and headed for their class except Jiyong who is still rooted at his spot watching Dara get drag along with Minho.

Minho put his arm around her shoulder and he looked back at Jiyong giving him a smirk. He then kissed Dara's forehead and his hand slowly creep  lower to her back like he was about to her .

*GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jiyong growled at Minho and the next thing you know scattered clothes had ripped through the air and two men had transformed into wolves who are now attacking and nipping each others neck until one of them passed out or bleed.

"STOP.." Dara screamed as she stand on the sideline watching two alphas clawed each other's faces off...

With Dara's voiced knocking out into their senses, the two hot headed wolves break apart..

Minho was bleeding on his right ear as Jiyong was bleeding also but not knowing where at.

They both transform into human form leaving the two men starked in the middle of the hallway..

Both were panting heavily and wiping their blood off.

Jiyong's lips was busted and Minho's right ear was swollen and bleeding a lot.

"Ahhhh." the girls scream as they covered their eyes.

Dara blushed and look straight ahead not glancing at the two men on her side with their glory..

"Not bad.." Chaerin said as he eyes the two guys.

"YAH.." Seungri came over where she is and covered her eyes for her.

"You two better stop acting like stupid PABOS." Dara yelled at them as she also started breathing heavily. Her body started to shake and in just a matter of scond she knows that she might transform into a wolf

The two men saw what's going to happen to Dara so they both rushed towards her and held her hands..

"Baby.. calm down.." Jiyong said

"Deep breath Dara.." Minho said.

Both adviced her to do and slowly she calmed herself down..

Not able to avoid her gazed..

"Eeeekk." She yelped and covered her eyes..

Dara is so uncomfortable as the two man are right next to her.

"PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.."

Chaerin giggled..

"They both have a nice .." Yuri laughed and chuckled.

"YAH.." Taeyang said and scolded at Yuri.

both men blushed in embarassment.

"Come on "Adam." we should get you clothes.." Hyun joong took of his jacket and hand them to Minho.

"You too hyung.. shouldve bought your potted plants." Seungri teased Jiyong and had took of his jacket also to give to him.

Dara suddendly gave a loud sigh

"Ok you two." Both men stared at Dara.

"I know what's going on here and this is not good..."

Dara both looked at Jiyong and minho.

"You both are great alphas.. and fighting over me is very stupid."

The boys were about to protest but dara caught them off.

"Jiyong I know you want me back. but you had denied me already and asking for a second chance is-.." Dara sigh again not finishing on what she was about to say.

"Minho I know you have chosen to be my mate but we are not yet bonded so dont act like you own me already!" Dara glared at Minho and he bowed to her apologetically.

 

 

           

 

 

 

"This need to STOP... So i've made my decision."

"Decison about what?' Minho and Jiyong both asked Dara.

"Decision... on who's going to be my Alpha..."

"and I've decided that the rightful Alpha for me is-"

Both alpha perked up as they listen to Dara........

 

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME PUTTING F4 IN THE STORY... LOLOLOL I JUST LOVE BOYS OVER FLOWERS AND LEE MINHO DEFINETLY NEED A POSSE OF HIS OWN LIKE JIYONG... SO....

UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE..

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

WHO DO YOU THINK DARA WOULD CHOOSE?

AHH IF I WERE HER I WOULD KEEP BOTH.. CALL ME GREEDY BUT THEY BOTH HAVE FINE A**.. YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN LADIES ;]  *A WOOHHHHH... (WOLF'S HOWL KEKEKE.)

XOXOXOX ANGELUS_LOVE