The rogues will rise again.....

The Right Choice?

 

“Did I do the right choice for my daughter?” The king had asked himself so many times as he watches his daughter from the terrace where she sat on the garden crying again, where she does it every night ever since she was separated from jiyong.

“My king.”

The king turned around and saw his new appointed assistant who he has been assigned for him to take his place since he wasn’t feeling very well recently.

“Lee Minho.” He smiled weakly at him as he staggered back to his room.

“You shouldn’t be outside my lord since you are not doing so well.”

“I’m alright, it’s just Dara is at the garden again.”

“Don’t worry about your daughter your majesty, she will be back to herself soon.”

“You think so? I know she was very devastated when Kwon Jiyong was-“

Minho shook his head and helped the King get onto his bed.

“That traitor should get what he deserves.. he hurt Dara your majesty.”

The king nodded in agreement.

“I guess you’re right. I shouldn’t pity that Boy.”

*cough *cough

“Any news to my sons?”

“They are doing well in Europe my lord as they’re know ready to lead their chosen packs and I appointed them of lots tasks like you asked me to do.”

“How about my wife?”

“Same to the Queen…. She is busy taking care of other business there too.. But don’t worry my king they would be visiting you soon when they’re work is done.”

“Good.. How I miss them all.. especially when I need help with my only daughter.”

*Cough *cough*

"You did the right thing my king to appoint your sons and the queen elsewhere so we won't have any difficulties in the kingdom."

Minho Bows.

"It was your idea Minho so I should thank you to you instead.."

 

 

 

“You’re majesty, can I ask a request from you?”

“Anything my boy.. for you had save this pack since I wasn’t been able to do my duty as a king because of this stupid illness that I caught on….”

*Cough *cough

Minho smiled at him as he gave him a piece of paper.

“What is this my boy?”

The king read the paper slowly and gasp at what’s in it.

“What!! isnt this too sudden?”

"No my lord..."

“I want to marry your daughter as soon as possible and with your permission; there would be a wedding in a matter of 5 days.”

Minho smiled at the king and gave him a pen for him to sign.

“But my daughter I don’t think she is ready yet.”

“You’re majesty….”

Minho looked at him with pity eyes.

“I know for a fact that your other sons are going to lead the other packs of their own in different parts of the world and Dara is the only one who’s going to lead here… In South Korea, our home based which is important for her to have an alpha already and with your condition… We should be concern that the new Queen to be should be ready to take your throne.”

The king gave out a big sigh.

“But-“

“No buts my lord… please think of your pack.”

The king weakly held the pen as Minho pushed the paper in front of him.

“Please sign it.” Minho said with fire and determination in his eyes because once the king signs the paper; Dara is his, the pack and the kingdom…

“And so the rogues will rise again..” He smiled sweetly at the king as he thought of those victory words on his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

“Perimeter is secured no sign of any trespassers.” I reported to our Beta as I finished my night patrol.

“Thank you Jiyong and please none of that.”

“But-”

“Ande…..” He crouched down on my level giving me a pity look which I don’t like.

“I know it’s been hard for you.. I’m very so-“

I shook my head as for him to stop talking.

“Don’t say that word. I don’t need your pity.” I said with full of anger in my voice.

 

 

 

 

“Is anything wrong Kim Hyun Joong?” someone said behind them.

“Oh jiyong….” He smirks arrogantly at me.

“Alpha…” I bowed down once more not even wanting to see his face.

“Everything is alright Minho.”

Minho walked closer to them and nudge at jiyong.

“Are you sure? Yah… look at me..”

Jiyong gritted his teeth and clenched his fist calming himself down as his angry wolf inside him wants to come out and wipe Minho’s face off.

Minho chuckled looking pathetically at him while he obliged on his command.

He patted Jiyong’s back making him flinched.

“You better not be causing problems again or else…” Minho warned him as he chuckled and patted Jiyong’s back again with a stronger force making him grunt in pain as his wounds on his back was still fresh.

“Remember your place Kwon Jiyong… your no longer in the higher position..” Minho left with a smirk on his face.

“Let’s go we have other things to do.” Minho called his beta as they both walked away from the humiliated ex-alpha.

Kim Hyun Joong looked back and gave him a tiny nod which Jiyong gave one back thanking him for defending him again like he always do when Minho is giving him a hard time.

 

 

 

 

It has been only 2 months since Jiyong status had change into a great Alpha and drop down to one of the low ranks of the pack. Within those months everything has drastically change for him which it was torture for Jiyong. He was forbidden to go to the palace, communicate with his old friends and pack

His family had been kicked out of their own place and was moved into a smaller house that looks more like a dump. It was very hard for Jiyong’s family especially for him to see them suffer for what he did. So then he made an agreement to the royals and ask if his parents can leave the country and live in Europe instead where they still have properties and money that they can leave off to better than what they have now in Korea. He was supposed to come with them but he just can’t leave his friends and especially dara behind so he decided to stay and suffer by himself.

Everything has been weird lately as the king had started to become very ill and the princes had been arranged out of country to reside and lead somewhere else, the queen was sent out of country too.  So without all the royal family members here and the king being ill, the pack is powerless but then somebody step up in the meantime to lead and guide the pack…….. It was Lee Minho.

Rumors has it that he know calls the shots……. And with that.. it’s been hell for Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong took off his shirt to change into a new one because his wounds on his back started bleeding and was seeping through his shirt.

Those wounds were caused by his persistent and stubbornness to be able to see his friends and dara again. So by going against the rules they tied him up and whipped him. Sometimes they even beat him up until he passed out. But Jiyong endured it all.

 

Jiyong started to clean up as suddenly he senses a presence behind him. He quickly turned around to see who it was.

He saw 7 hooded black robes standing in front of him that he can barely see their faces.

Jiyong growled at them as he suspect them as rogue wolfs.

“Who are you?”

Jiyong growled once more as they started to approach him…..

“Stay back….”

He positions his stance  because if they attack his ready to change into his wolf form and run for help because he can’t take all 7 rogue wolfs all by himself.

 “What do you want?” he asked them.

One of them finally speak up..

“We want you…..”

"Huh what do you want from me?"

The 7 rogues just stood there and didnt say anything.

"Answer me!! what do you want from me?"

 

Finally one of them answered......

“We want you Dead Kwon Jiyong….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

*cough *cough *cough…

“Appa here drink this..” Dara offered him some water.

“Ande Dara the king should drink this..”

Minho came in the room and brought him the tea that he always make for her appa.

“Are you sure this is helping him?” Dara looked at her appa worriedly.

“Of course Dara I made this tea especially for him.”

“But my appa seems getting weaker and weaker.”


 

“Dara…” Minho gave him a stern look.

“This tea came from my great grandmother herbal recipe. I guarantee this would help the king and the princes to recover.”

“Trust me on this my luna.” Minho hugged dara and gave her a kiss on the forehead which made her flinch.

“M-minho…” The King called to both of them.

“Yes your highness?”

*cough *cough….

The King mumbled something and instructs Minho to leave dara and him for a moment.

Minho nodded leaving them privacy as he eyed at the king curiously.

“Dara come here…”

Dara approached her appa where she sat at the edge of his bed.

“Here take this..” His appa gave him a red box.

“What’s this?”

Dara opened and two rings popped out.

“I don’t know how long I’m going to stay ill like this and your brothers but this is my request that you and Minho should get married soon.”
 

“But appa you know I’m not ready yet and plus it’s a bad timing to do this when you are not feeling well while omma and oppas are away.“

The king shook his head.

“Please do this for me..” The king said.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just stood there and watch her appa fall asleep. She then walked out of his room carrying the red box in her hands.

“Dara.” Minho approaches her as he looked at the red box curiously in her hands.

“Whats this?” Minho took it out of her hands and opened it.

“Oh.. I guess the King had already told you.”

“Huh?”

“I was the one who suggested to the king that we should get married soon.”

“But why!!??” Dara said angrily to him.

“You know I’m not ready yet!!”

 “Why are you so against it princess?”

“Is it because of Kwon Jiyong huh?” Minho gripped her arm making her winced in pain.

“Stop it your hurting me!! Let go!!”

“The king already approved!! We are getting married in about 5 days whether you like it or not.” He pushed dara making her fall on the floor.

“Yah!!.” Dara looked at him angrily.

“What is your problem?”

“My problem? you wanna know?” Minho looked at her with so much hatred in his eyes that dara hasn’t ever seen before.

“IT’S YOU!!”

“I know you still lust over that weak ex-alpha who now lives in a DUMP!!”

“DON’T EVER TALK BAD ABOUT JIYONG!! AND I DON’T LUST OVER HIM I LOVE HIM!!”

Minho grabbed hold of her face making him look at him.

“What did you say to me?”

*slap

“AHHH..” Dara winced in pain as her left cheek stings from his slap.

 “I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU” Dara said as she started throwing little punches at his chest.

Minho grabbed hold of her tiny arms and pinned them on her side.

“What happen to you?” Dara whispered to herself as she stared at minho frightened.

“You are not the Lee Minho that I know back then. You’ve changed ever since-“

“SHHHHHHHH….. what are you talking about Princess? I’m still the same Minho.” He smiled sweetly at her as Minho let go of her arms.

“Never talk about Jiyong in front of me ever again!!” He warned her.

He took the ring out of the box and forcefully put it on Dara.

“You are now mine Dara remember that.” Minho said as he cupped her face and kissed her forcefully while Dara just stood there like a statue not returning his kiss.

Minho looked at her right in the eye with the cold dark look.

“You will be my Luna in a matter of days Dara so say goodbye to Jiyong and erased any memories that you ever had with him arasso?”

Dara didn’t say anything as she looked at Minho blankly.

“ARASSOOOOOO..??” Minho shouted at her making Dara step back and flinches as she gave him a tiny nod.

“Good..” Minho smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips before he left..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara walk slowly to her room and when she got inside she felt her chest was about to explode so she fell on the ground and cried her heart out.

She tried her best to put a strong front to everybody else but day by day she was losing confidence to herself to stay strong.

 “I can’t do this anymore..” She cried in frustration.

With a frantic and distress head she went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror..

“It’s all my fault why my appa is sick!!”

“It’s all your fault DARA!! Your a bad princess!!!!!!!"

"It's all your fault WHY JIYONG IS NOW LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE!!”

“IT’S ALL YOUR FAULTT!!!!!!!”

Feeling disgusted to herself she smash her mirror breaking it into pieces.

She cried and curled herself into a ball sitting on the corner of the room.

Dara looked at her ring on her finger as she remembers what Minho said. She would be married to him whether she likes it or not.

“I’m soo tired!!” She shouted as she took one broken sharp piece of glass off the floor.

Dara grabbed the glass and took it as she slowly positioned it to her chest piercing to the first layer of skin…..

Dara closed her eyes as she kept shut not writing in pain…

“I can’t marry minho…. I can’t…”

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS I'M BACK!!! Mianhe for being lazy to update..... but finally I DID IT!!.. I've just been very busy and uninspired this couple of months.. but I'm going to try to at least finish this story!! anyways thank u to all my new subscribers and my patience susbscribers!! love u all!!

stay tuned!!!!!!!

oh and pardon the spelling and grammer mistake cuz this has not been edited :]

Until the next chapter! ^^

xoxoxoxo angelus_love