The truth behind the refusal....

The Right Choice?

 

 

 

Jiyong pulled her arms away from him and head towards his room..

He sat on his bed and looked at her with a hateful look…

“Go talk.. what do you want?”

“Mianhe….” She said shyly with a low tone of voice.

Jiyong raised his eyebrows…

“Mianhe? Is that it?”

“Ande.. I know I’ve been very-“ She stop herself from mid sentenced not knowing what to say.

“deh?” Jiyong looked her..

“Yeah I know.. You have been ignorant, selfish, little-“ Jiyong stopped himself from talking before he said something more bad..

“Go ahead say it.. It’s ok because I know I’ve been very selfish..”

“Jiyong I do love you but-“

“But you love him too..” He said bluntly to her as he put his hand on his face covering the threatening tears to flow out of his face..

It hurts him to know the truth and he can’t stand hearing her say the truth out loud..

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong I-“

“Dara ENOUGH..”

“Mianhe..” That’s all she can say..

“Is this karma for me?”

He looked at her fully on the face as they both have the same look..

Tearful red eyes and a grieving looked.

Dara walked closely to Jiyong and hugged him.

“Mianhe if you’re hurting because of me..” She cried in his arms..

Jiyong kept his feelings in check but when she cried and hugged him like that he lost control of it.

He hugged her back and flipped their position…

 

 

 

 

Dara is now laying down on his bed while Jiyong is hovering at her..

“What can I do?”

“Do what?”

“To make it up to you..”

Jiyong looked at Dara and smirked at her..

“You really want to make it up to me?”

Dara nodded….

“Show me…..”

“Show you what?”

“You said you love me right?”

Dara nodded..

“Show me..” Jiyong took off his shirt and daringly unbuckled his belt to his pants slowly sliding it off of him. Leaving him and only wearing his boxers..

“Show me how much you love me..”

 “What?” Dara stuttered as beads of sweat started to form from her forehead…

“Kiss me more passionately than you kissed that Mutt Lee Minho..”

“Show me that you love me more than Minho..”

Jiyong looked at her in a daring look….

“Do you really love me dara?”

He gulped unsure on what her answer would be..

“Of course Jiyong.. I do..”

“Prove it!!”

Dara looked at him and smiled…

“I will..”

She then took off her clothes making Jiyong gasped in shock. He was not expecting Dara to actually do it. He was just testing her on what she would do…

“I’ll make love to you..” She whispered in his ear as Dara pulled him in his bed making him lay on top of her..

“I’m all yours…” She said seductively at her and Jiyong kissed her with hunger, need and passion that the whole room might burn on fire as they teased and played on each other’s mouth…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

Jiyong said prove it to him that I love him….. Then I will.

Dara was in a deep passionate kiss with Jiyong. While she’s showing “her love” to him, in her mind there was also another guy.

My feelings are all screwed up!! How can this be possible loving two guys at the same time?

Jiyong has been there with me since like forever. He was my childhood friend, my first love and my destined to be Alpha.

While Minho has been there with me when I was having a hard time as he give me comfort and strength.

The big question is who do I love the most?

 

Jiyong position himself more comfortable as he spread Dara’s leg WIDE open. With that action Dara opened her eyes and woken up from the lust that she’s feeling. She then pushed Jiyong off of him making him back off.

Jiyong groaned in frustration as he got up and put his clothes on.

“I knew it.” He muttered angrily.

“Jiyong wait…” Dara said as she also tries to get her clothes to get dress..

Jiyong stormed out of his room leaving dara behind..

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

While I was kissing her I could feel that Dara really wants to prove how much she loves me.

With that action Jiyong felt hope for the first time..but when their thoughts and mind connected he then saw the confusing thoughts that Dara was thinking while they’re about to make love.

Jiyong then deepen the kiss for her to forget those confusing thoughts and just focus on him but when Dara pushed him off of her. He knows that with the confusion that she’s feeling…. It would be not right for him to make love to her when she’s also thinking of another man…..

He stormed out of his room not caring of the protesting woman behind him.

He needs to get out.. Knowing the love triangle that’s been going on is just too much for Jiyong to handle..

He was about to leave his house when two pairs of skinny arms holded him back..

“Mianhe…”

Jiyong sigh..

“Im soo tired of you saying that word dara..”

“Don’t say it anymore..” he whispered as he took off her arms around his waist.

“Please I really want to show how much I love you Jiyong…”

“Don’t leave me….”

“Please..” Dara begged him.

 

 

Jiyong turned around and face the distress Dara.

“How can we make love when you’re thinking of another man?” He said angrily to her.

“Stop playing with me Dara..”

“I have enough!!”

“You might be a princess and can do whatever you want!!”

“Get what you want!!”

“Have rights on everything!!”

“But you don’t have the right to play on people’s feelings!!” Jiyong said as he is just soo mad at Dara.
 

“I might look like a bad guy back then when I refuse you to be my luna… but  you have no idea why I have to..”

Dara looked at him in confusion..

“I have to refuse you Dara..If I didn’t you probably have suffered more..”

“What I don’t understand!! What are you talking about?”

“You’re saying that your refusal to be my alpha has a purpose behind it?”

Jiyong looked at Dara with soo much emotion from his eyes.. He then slowly nodded at her admitting the truth.

“I refuse you not because I didn’t want you to be my luna, but because I didn’t want you to get hurt and abused from the pack…”

“The pack? what are you talking about?”

 “Do they have something to do with you refusing me?”

 

 

KEKEKEKEK.... "WHAT THE 'PACK'  JIYONG IS TALKING ABOUT!!??" LOLOLOLOL

SEE JIYONG WAS NOT A SHALLOW PRICK!! HE HAS A PURPOSE ON WHY HE GOT TO BE A JERK TO HER ;]

ANYWAYS... COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :]

SEE U ON THE NEXT UPDATE!! *WAVES

XOXOXO

ANGELUS_LOVE