The 3 letter words...

The Right Choice?

 

 

 

 “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE APPA!!!!!!”

“Kwon Jiyong would be no longer an alpha!!” The king said.

 

 

 

With no choice… Bom, Top, Minzy, Chaerin, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang had bowed also obeying on what the king had said.

 

As all the pack members had bowed to the King’s command obeying what he had said… except Dara who firmly stood from her ground… hugging Jiyong.

 

 

 

“Now as your king my daughter and princess of this pack will also obey my ORDERS!!” The king said to Dara..

But to no avail she didn’t bowed…

“Dara.. obey my command…”

“As a princess you have to obey-“

“ANDE I WON’T!! HOW DARE YOU THROW MY MATE AWAY LIKE THAT?”

“HIS MY MATE!! HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY ALPHA AND NO ONE ELSE!!”

*Slap

 

 

 

 

Everyone gasped as the King had put a hand for the first time on his only daughter.

“Appa..” Dara’s brothers said as they restrained their appa.

“Dara I didn’t mean to-“

 

 

 

Dara shooked her head and cried more as she embraced jiyong..

The king sighs and signals her body guards to take her away.

His appa put clothing around her as they pry her hands off of her ex-mate.

“no I’m not leaving him..”

“Princess please..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOO…”

“Jiyong….” Dara cried..

“I SAID NO..”

With the king taking his position off and crushing his necklace as an alpha status, jiyong out and passed out on the ground.

“DARA IF YOU DON’T OBEY I WILL FORCEFULLY DO IT..”

“EVEN THOUGH YOU’RE A PRINCESS AND MY DAUGHTER I-“

“Please at least let me say good bye to him at….” Dara said

“Arasso..” The king said as he gave her permission.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong…. Be strong…” Dara said as she choked on her words..

“Alpha or not..”

“Your still the kwon Jiyong that was for me..”

“Your still my alpha..”

“My mate……….”

 

 

 

The whole room was left stunned as they watched the broken hearted couple.

“I know that wasn’t you because I trust you…”

“Princess let’s go…”

Dara nodded..she then kneeled in to kiss Jiyong on the lips one last time..

 

 

 

Then she whispered in his ear..

She gave a lil giggle..

“Remember you said the 3 letter words first..”

“I love you too….” Dara said as she finally had been escorted out of the courtroom.

 

 

 

 

“Lee Minho… since you’re the new alpha of jiyong’s pack. You take care of him then.” The king said.

“Yes your majesty. Of course I would take good care of Jiyong, even though his a sinner.”

The king nodded.

“I’m sorry Jiyong…..” The king said as he patted Jiyong’s head..

 

 

 

 

 

The royal family went out of the courtroom leaving Jiyong’s pack behind.

“So?”

“Bow to me…” He said to Top, Bom, Seungri, Chaerin, Taeyang, minzy and Daesung.

“Yes alpha..”  A s they all bowed upon Minho’s request.

“You lil face..” Seungri murmured to himself.

“Don’t worry.. I would be the best alpha that you would ever have…and a great mate to dara..” Lee minho said with a happy grin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhe for frustrating all the daragon fans but…. I GOT TO DO IT!! LOLOLOL but no worries they will have their happy ending!!!

UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!!

XOXOXOXO

ANGELUS_LOVE