Hope

The Right Choice?

Dara POV

*knock *knock *knock

“My daughter please open the door… aisshh what’s wrong with you again?”

“I’m not feeling well omma…”

It has been two days now and I haven’t been to school. I haven’t even talked to my friends either who kept calling me in my cell.

“Don’t be a drama queen remember you have a meeting today with the other wolves my dear. You know you have to attend it’s mandatory since The Kwon pack are going to pick some members who can join the new pack.. Arasso? Did you hear me.”

“Deh… just leave me alone..”

“Aisshhh.”

I heard my mom give a big sigh and scolded my appa to help me get out of my room but knowing my appa is probably too busy to care.

I’m too depressed to function. I give up!!!!! my mate will never accept me.

“Yah.. don’t be negative.. pali and get your out I need to see our mate so stop moping around..” My wolf scolded me.

My body felt weak for the past few days because I’ve been crying and moping around in my room. I’ve been watching all those drama movies all day long so I could just cry some more and let my feelings out.

I’m so pathetic. I looked at myself in the mirror and stared my reflection.

“What does that Sohee girl have that I don’t have?”

I took off my glasses and I can’t see anything so I put it back on.

“Maybe the hair?”

I let lose my tight bun hair and let it all fall down.

I comb it and the brush got stuck. “Shoot. Woah I didn’t know I have dreadlocks?”

Giving no hope on my ruined hair I just let my brush get stuck on it and put it on a bun again.

I looked at my clothes and it seems nothing is wrong with it. My blazer looks really good on me so I wear it almost every day. It was my Grandma’s gift right before she dies so it’s really precious to me and I just can’t seem to wear any other clothing. Hey at least I changed my shirt and underwear. That’s good enough.

I look at my chest and I frowned on the size. I barely wear any bra’s at all too because I don’t need it since I like to go braless. I believe that all women should not wear a bra because it would cause cancer and it would just strangle them.

Bom used to scold me for not wearing any during my high school years because during in my P.E class-……. Never mind bad memory and let’s just say that the whole entire school started calling me little headlights or mosquito bites.. What the hell does that mean? I still don’t get it after all these years. Oh and I almost forgot one last weird name that I got called on too…. “Dara.. the girl with little HOOHAS..” NOW WHAT THE HELL IS HOOHAS?

Ok just make the story short… I’m just a type of person that people loves to give nicknames to. I don’t mind since I don’t even understand what the hell they were trying to say to me..

I say goodbye to my parents and head out of the house.

Bom said she’s going to pick me up along with the girls. I don’t know how I end up being friends with them.?

 I mean Bom has this nice long hair, nice legs and amazing voice when she sings. Chaerin is this hot fierce girl, Yuri the most popular girl in school since she’s a kwon and Minzy the cute girl who is really good at dancing. Combine all of them with me doesn’t match at all!. I’ve just become friends with jiyong before because I’m friends with them. Without them I’ll probably be nothing…

Speaking of jiyong…

I can’t wait to go to the meeting today…But THAT GIRL… Aiishhhh she can’t have him.. His mine only!

*beep *beep

I looked behind me and saw a nice escalade black car. Then 4 hotties came down the car.

“Omo… what are you guys doing here?”

“Bom is kind of busy so she told me to pick you up.”

“Anneoyasayo dara noona remember me?”

“Seungri right?”

“Deh.” He shook my hand and smiled at me while the rest looked at me awkwardly.

“Umm.. not to be rude but that’s what you are going to wear for the training today?”

I looked at myself.. I’m wearing my nice white flip flops and long green skirt with leggings underneath. A matching black plain t-shirt with of course my wonderful blazer.

“Training? I thought we are going to have a meeting?”

“Yes we do but also training. You see the Kwons want to pick the new packs already and join us.”

“Us? You guys are already-“

“Yep.. back when we were training with GD. His family saw us as that we could be his best pack mates so we are already in.”

“OMO.. OMO.. OMO.. what are we waiting for let’s go!!!!!”

I Hopped in the car and put on the seat belt.

The boys finally got in and drove us to the Kwon’s Mansion.

“Dara..” Top pinched his nose.

“Not to be mean noona but did you took a bath?”

“Oh mianhe boys.. I haven’t for two days..”

“And I also farted.. mianhe..” I apologized to them. Damn those potatoes….

“It’s ok…” Taeyang gritted his teeth and open the windows in the car and stick his head out. The rest did that too except Top who is driving.

“Noona is that a brush stuck on your hair?”

“Deh umm- actually it’s an accessory..”

“Like one of those Japanese girls that put on chopsticks on their hair?”

“Yea those hehehe does it look good?”

“Sure…” Daesung said awkwardly…

I didn’t clearly explain them why I have a brush stuck on my hair.. I don’t want to embarrassed myself again..

Oh boy here comes another one.. PALI BOYS BEFORE I LET IT ALL OUT AGAIN..

I hold my breath and clenched my chicks preventing it to explode….

Finally the car stopped..

“We are here---“

*POOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

“MIANHE..”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

The boys got off the car and screamed their lungs out…

They are now coughing and covering their nose.

I step out of the car apologizing to them..

“Omo mianhe my stomach doesn’t feel so well.. can I use the restroom?”

*cough *cough *cough

Taeyang pointed where and so I headed that way.


“Dara….” *Cough *cough. “Pali arasso? We got to start the meeting..” Taeyang said.

*Cough *cough *cough “Noona what the hell did you eat? I think I’m going to faint! it smells HORRIBLE..” Seungri complained.

“YEAH.. smells like a dead rat…” Daesung said.

“JUST GREAT MY CAR SMELLS HELLA BAD NOW..” Top complained as he open all the doors in his car and fanned off the deadly odor inside.

“Mianhe again.. I’ll see you guys soon…”

*poot *poot *poot

“ahhhh gross..” The boys complained as I kept letting it all out uncontrollably.

“Why now? Aissh what if Jiyong sees me.. acckkk-“

I bumped into someone causing me to fall down.. I looked up and gasped..

“Omo.. MInahe Mrs. Kwon and Mr.Kwon..”

Shoot my mother and father in laws!!!

“Oh are you dara?”

“Oh deh anneoyasayo I didn’t know you guys are back?”

“Deh of course this is a big moment for our son.. His going to have a pack of his own.. Are you here for the training?”

“Deh.”

“Oh good.. well do good.. hopefully you get picked..”

“Pick?”

“Deh since Jiyong suggested instead of the old tradition he would rather pick his own pack members and we agreed to it and why not?”

“So do well dara hopefully you get pick…”

“My son and his other 4 friends who he already pick are going to be the judges.”

“Oh wow.. that’s great.”

“So do well..”

“Deh nice seeing you.. goodbye.”

“Ok bye dear.. nice seeing you too..”

When Jiyongs parents left…. I sigh in relief and-

*poooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

“Ahhh that felt good…”

“WHAT THE- THAT SMELLS GROSS YUCK..”

My wolf danced inside me as we recognized that voice. I turned around and saw Jiyong fanning himself while plugging his nose..

*cough *cough *cough

“Bathroom is that way..” That Sohee girl took my mates hand and dragged him outside.

I hurriedly enter the bathroom as I grabbed my behind to at least cover the smell.

I sat on the toilet and BAM….

I gave a sigh of relief as I let it all out…

“Dara what the hell are you doing here?”

I jumped… startled as my mate talked to me in my mind..

“Jiyong.. why is that Sohee girl with you?”

“Dara.. didn’t we talk about this..”

“BUT-“

“I think you should go home.”

“BUT-“

“And what the hell did you eat? Me and Sohee can’t get that rotten smell out of our system and we are still coughing because of it!.”

“AISSHHH KWON JIYONG LISTEN TO ME I-.”

“Dara please just go home.. Don’t make a fool more out of yourself…”

“Jiyong..”

“GO home now..”

“BUT-“

Before I could even finish what I was going to say he cut off our mind link.

“Ande.. I’am not giving up on you!!… JUST WATCH JIYONG.. I’LL MAKE YOU SEE THAT I’M THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU NOT THAT GIRL! HMMPP…”

*POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

“Aigoo.. my stomach….”