Unsuspected Event

The Right Choice?

Bom POV

After the training we all did very well… Minzy, Chaerin and I got recruited on Jiyong’s new pack. We were so happy! The obstacles weren’t easy specially when I have to wrestle Top..

That pabo was definitely flirting with me when we were wrestling but I pinned him down and won my victory!!!!

Everybody made it even the mean girls Gyuri and Jessica… Excpet one girl…

“Dara please come out now..”

“Ande… how could my mate not pick me!!!! HOW COULD HE do this to me?”

“Dara.. what can I do to make you feel better?”

She slowly open the door and I took her in my arms and hugged her very tightly..

“Come on let’s go home now…”

She nodded. As we headed home we turned around at the loud commotion that is going on in the living room.

“I PRESENT YOU KWON JIYONG THE NEW ALPHA..”

*CLAP *CLAP *CLAP.

We saw Jiyong in the middle of the crowd shaking everybody’s hand.

“I would like to make an announcement.. ehemmm please listen up.”

I saw Dara pulled away from me and stood up very straight looking like a love sick puppy while staring at Jiyong.

I rolled my eyes at her. I feel soo bad I know Jiyong purposely didn’t pick her but it’s not his fault also because Dara did very horrible in the training. She can’t even do a lap for an hour… Let’s just say Dara is just being  Dara…

As we all focus on our new alpha he then pulled a pretty girl next to him..

“Everybody since I’m going to be your new alpha and we are going to start our NEW pack soon… I would like to introduce my Mate… Our Luna.. The one and only.. Ahn Sohee..”

*clap *clap *clap.

I heard Dara gasped.

“Bom get Dara out of here..” She heard Jiyong’s voice on her head.

With her alpha’s command she nodded at his request. She hate to do this to her .. but it’s for her sake.

“Dara let’s go..”

“Ande.. no.. I’m his mate… JIYONG.. JIYONG.. PLEASE..” I struggled while I gripped on her very tightly in my arms..

Dara was slipping away from me as she tries to approached Jiyong…

“Dara please stop.. please..” But I lost her grip on her.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

“JIYONG.. WHAT?”

Everybody stopped talking as they have their attention now on Dara and Jiyong..

“Dara.. Please go home.. Don’t embarrassed yourself..”

Sohee then hugged Jiyong gesturing that he is hers..

I snarled at Sohee..

“Dara…” Top took hold of my wrist as he led me away from the crowd.

“Take her home Bom..”

My mind went blank as I kept staring at Jiyong and Sohee.

No I can’t let this happen.

“WAIT….”

“BEFORE I LEAVE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING FIRST..”

“Go home you nerd.. obviously you don’t belong here..”

“Yea you just give a bad image to our alpha..”

“Sohee is definitely the right Luna for us..”

“NO.. I’AM THE RIGHT ONE FOR JIYONG.. ARE YOU BLIND PEOPLE? LOOK..”

They all look at Jiyong’s necklace and mine.

“I PROMISE TO YOU ALL.. THAT I WOULD PROVE TO EVERYBODY.. THAT THIS GIRL IS THE RIGHTFUL LUNA FOR ALL OF YOU..” I pointed at myself.

They all chuckled on what I just said…

“Jiyong.. I promise to you… I’ll come back as the strong and confident Luna that you always want..”

Jiyong just hugged Sohee tighter as he stared at the floor not looking at me..

 

 

Bom finally dragged me away from the house and help me get in her car as we drove away from the Kwon’s Mansion.

“Bom…”

“You are right dara.. I believe in you that someday you will prove to Jiyong that you’re the rightful Luna for us and for him.”

“You really think soo.”

“Deh of course..”

“Bom can I ask you something… why did you be friended me?”

“I mean I’m a loser and the bottom of the-.”

“Dara you are not a loser  trust me specially being the bottom of the pack..” I saw her smirked like she know something that I don’t know..

“Thank you bom..”

“Your welcome.. feel better..”

I step out of her car but Bom stopped me..

“WAIT… SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT..”

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" We heard a frigthening scream coming inside my house.

“OMG… OMMA..”

We ran to my house and kicked the door open… I stood frozen on my spot as I saw my parents laying down on the floor lifeless wiht pools of blood around them.

 

 

 

 

Bom POV

“OH no…..”

I checked the pulse on both of the lifeless people on the floor.

Dara’s appa is in his werewolf form and no pulse..

Her omma.. the same too..

“No they found you..” I whispered to myself..

“DARA YOU HAVE TO LEAVE NOW..”

I dialed a number that I’ve never talked or heard for a very long time.

“Yeobosayo… This is Bom.. yes.. They know where she is.. We need to get her safe… RIGHT NOW OPPA..”

I hanged up and went to Dara’s room. I tossed some random clothes into her small bag and ran downstairs to give it to Dara.

I still see her standing  their frozen at her spot.

“Dara look at me..” I shook her but she won’t budge.. With no choice I slap her in the face and finally she started crying and got her senses back.

“Oh no.. it’s like in my dream.. no my parents they killed them no.. no I’m going to die..”

“Look LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY.. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE.. LEAVE THIS PLACE… YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE..”

“But what about YOU?”

“I WILL BE FINE.”

“What about the others?.. there’s a killer on the loose. We have to tell the others..”

“Ande.. they can’t know… they would be fine because the target is you..”

“I don’t understand Bom.”

“Listen Dara I’m sorry I lied to you.. They will explain later arasso.?”

I hugged her very tightly and then they finally came.

“Minzy and Chaerin.. go and take her to the airport now..”

They both nodded..

“What the heck is going on?”

“Mianhe unnie but we can’t explain now..Bom?”

“I’ll be fine just keep my cousin safe please..”

 “Just remember Dara.. you are a strong wolf.. always trust yourself Arasso..”

“Bom… wait we are related? What?”

I nodded at her question as I started to cry.

“Why does this have to happen so soon?” I whispered to myself as I saw my cousin leave with Chaerin and Minzy.

“Come back when you are a stronger wolf and show to everybody what you truly are.. Good luck Dara.”