New Beginning

The Right Choice?

Dara POV

“Chaerin stop the car now!!!!!!!!!!”

“I can’t do that Unnie mianhe..”

“YOU STOP THIS VEHICLE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL JUMP OFF THIS CAR!!!!”

*CLICK

I tried to open the door but they freaking locked it.

 “LET ME OUT PLEASE LET ME OUT.”

I keep hitting Chaerin on her shoulders causing her to put the brakes on really hard.

“YAH WILL YOU STOP IT! WE NEED TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE OR ELSE THEY WILL FIND YOU-.”

*THUD

All three of us looked at the hood of the car and suddenly..

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..”

“GET DOWN DARA..”

A freaking hand punches through the hood right above me.

“OMG OMG DRIVE NOW…AHH DON’T TOUCH ME…” I hit the creepy hand that was trying to get me.

Chaerin finally drove the car really fast but the guy is still on the top of our car trying to get me.

Then Minzy sharpened her teeth and bit the guys arms making him tumbled off our car.

“GOOD ONE MINZY..”

I look back and saw 5 wolves running after us.

“OMG.. WHY ARE THEY AFTER US?…”

“It’s not us that they are after.. it’s you.. that’s why we need to get you out of the COUNTRY ASAP..”

“WAIT WHY ME? I’M JUST A STUPID NERD… AND HOLD UP OUT OF THE COUNTRY??!!!!! WHAT?!!! OK THAT’S IT STOP THE CAR NOW!!!!!!!!”

Chaerin and Minzy shook their head.

“Listen Dara you are not just a freaking nerd that everybody thought of. In fact you are more than that..”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand!!!!!! what the heck is going on?”

“Your parents and family are waiting for you in Europe. Finally you will get to meet them.”

“What are you talking about? My parents are dead and I have no family other than them! I don’t even have cousins or siblings!!!!”

“Oh trust me you do… Bom is one of your cousins…”

“Your foster parents did a very good job on hiding and protecting you. It’s just sad that they died like that…. mianhe that we weren’t there to help them..” Minzy said sadly.

“WHAT FOSTER PARENTS????!!!!! YOU MEAN THEY ARE NOT MY REAL PARENTS!!!!!!”

With soo much going on I completely lost it!!! I started hyperventilating and SHOOT MY INHALER IS NOT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

I clutched my chest as my breathing started to get rougher for me to breath.

 Isn’t weird that a werewolf like me has asthma?

Well this girl right here does!! I’m such a weakling no wonder why Jiyong denied me as his mate….

“Dara breath…like this.”

Minzy showed me how to properly breathe. I looked at her and concentrate on the rhythm of her chest going up and down making me calm down.

“Kamshamnida…” I thank her and when I can’t take it anymore my tears started to spill uncontrollably in my eyes..

The girls gave me a pity look and Minzy my hair in comfort.

“I’m sorry Dara that you have to find out this way….”

“Don’t tell me that my whole entire life was a lie?”

“Don’t think of it that way unnie. Your fake parents did treat you like their own daughter.”

“I DON’T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS.. I CANT LEAVE! THIS IS WERE I GREW UP WITH YOU GUYS.. THIS TOWN IS MY HOME.”

“YAH TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?”

“WHO DID THIS TO MY PARENTS?”

“WHY THE HECK IS BOM SAYING THAT WE ARE COUSINS?”

“HOW ABOUT JIYONG? I CAN’T LEAVE HIM WITH THAT GIRL!!!!”

“Jiyong… I don’t have to leave!! he can protect me.. he will right!? Please take me to him.. CHAERIN PLEASE TAKE ME TO MY MATE.”

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at the airport and the two girls hurriedly grabbed my bag on the trunk. Minzy open the car door for me to get out and handed me my passport and plane ticket. But I didn’t take it as I remain at my seat.

“Unnie let’s go.” She reached her hand for me to grab it.”

I shook my head.

“NO I’AM NOT LEAVING!!!!!!”

“IF I LEAVE… “

“I WONT HAVE A CHANCE TO SHOW JIYONG THAT I COULD BE HIS RIGHTFUL LUNA..”

“HIS MATE!!!!!!”

I hug the seat where I’am sitting at and I would do anything I MEAN ANYTHING SO I DON’T HAVE TO GET ON THAT PLANE AND GOD KNOWS WHERE THEY WOULD SHIP ME OFF.

Chaerin and Minzy looked at each other worried about this situation…

“That’s it!!!!!!” Chaerin yelled at me and I flinched because this is the first time I’ve ever seen her mad.

“Dara if you stay here.. Those wolves that are after you will definitely kill you! Do you want that?”

“I’m fine with it as long as I’m close to my MATE!”

“Your real family unnie don’t you want to know them?”

I shook my head.

“I don’t care as long as I’m with JIYONG!”

“DON’T YOU CARE ABOUT US? IF BOM, MINZY AND I GET KILLED PROTECTING YOU.. WONT YOU FEEL BAD?”

“Of course I will feel SAD.. BUT I LOVE JIYONG SOO MUCH I CAN’T LEAVE HIM!”

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!! THIS IS MY CHANCE CHAERIN! I HAVE LOVED JIYONG EVER SINCE.. AND WHEN THE RED MOON FATED US TO BE TOGETHER! I WILL NOT LOSE THAT CHANCE EVER AGAIN I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES JUST SO HE COULD SEE ME AS HIS MATE.. AS HIS LUNA!!!!!”

“Are you done yet?” Chaerin mockingly asked me.

“Because dara you are sooo freaking pathetic!!!!!”

I gasped as those words hit me really hard.

“Chaerin?”

“NO YOU LISTEN DARA.. LOOK AT YOURSELF! DON’T YOU FEEL BAD?”

“Jiyong already has a luna.. it’s not about the Red moons fate.. it’s all about whether your mate accept you for who you are.. but jiyong didn’t!”

“What can you prove to him?”

“You didn’t even get in his pack.. Our pack now..”

“Even the evil witches of the wicked west got in his pack and you didn’t..”

“WANNA know WHY?”

“Because you are weak.. They didn’t pick you because we don’t need a WEAK WOLF WHO HAS FREAKING ASTHMA IN OUR PACK..”

“BECAUSE YOU WOULD JUST BRING OUR PACK DOWN.. YOU ARE A DISGRACE DARA… A PATHETIC WOLF.. !”

“You don’t have to show anything to Jiyong or prove anything at all.. BECAUSE FACE THE TRUTH DARA JIYONG REJECTED YOU AS A MATE…THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU WON’T FREAKING ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I looked at Chaerin and I saw anger in her eyes.

She is right.. why do I keep pushing myself to someone that doesn’t even want me?

Oh yeah that’s right because I’m a loser, a nobody, a pathetic weak wolf who can’t even do anything right.

No wonder why everybody makes fun of me..

NO wonder why Jiyong picked that girl over me because I’m a DISGRACE..”

Chaerin is right.. why would I stay here?

When nobody doesn’t even want me to be here.. I bet they won’t even notice I’m gone.

I took my plane ticket and passport in Minzy’s hands..

Tears started to flow in my face once again. I took my bag and walked towards the airport.

“Dara… mianhe if that was too harsh.. I didn’t mean to say those awful things to you…”

I shook my head as I understand what she was telling me.

“No you are right..”

Chaerin and Minzy got me in a very tight hug.

“I’ll miss you..”

“I’ll miss you too guys.. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.”

They nodded as they wiped their tears on their faces.

“Don’t worry you will see us again.. “

“When the right time for you to come back.”

“Right time?”

 I looked at the passport and saw my real name “Sandara Park.”

“Why do I have the last name of a Park? Isn’t that our-“

“Shhhh unnie be quiet.. Somebody might over hear us.. NOW GO BEFORE THOSE BAD WOLVES COME HERE SOON!”

“I DON’T UNDERSTAND-…”

“Unnie everything would be clear once you get there.. Don’t worry everything will be fine..”

“From now on you are not the Dara that we know of as a stupid, freak , weak and a nerd..”

“You are now Sandara..”

“ And when you come back I bet you will be a new you that everybody would look up to…Arasso?”

“I’ll try my best..”

“No Unnie.. don’t try.. DO IT..”

 

 

 

I took a deep breath and turned my back to my friends and head towards inside the airport.

I stopped on my tracks.

Since I’m going to start as a new person.. I HAVE TO LEAVE DARA BEHIND.

I took off my blazer that my “grandma” gave me and loosening up my bun hair to just let it flow down.

I also took off my glasses and broke it. I quickly put on the contact lenses that Minzy gave me.

I still have my braces though because I can’t take that off and leave it behind.. YET…

I turned around to see Chaerin and Minzy grinning at me.

I grinned back at them and they watch me throw my blazer, glasses and the hair pin in the trash.

I turned around from them and walked through the airport until I reach the terminal gate..

 

 

 

 

 

I got in the plane and closed the side of my window.

There is no turning back now. I want to start new.

No more pathetic Dara.

Hello to Sandara Park.

I felt the plane started to move and was ready to take off.

I closed my eyes as I thought of Jiyong’s face. I send a telepathic goodbye message to him as my plane finally takes off……

My necklace started to burn my skin on my chest but I ignore the pain. My wolf cried inside me as we drifted far away from our mate…

Our Ex-mate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

After the incident with Dara not too long ago, I barely can’t sleep as I tossed and turned.

Of course I feel bad for her. It was very embarrassing and now my parents found out about Dara being my mate. However, they didn’t get mad at me for denying her. My appa even said that it was the right thing to do.

Harsh I know but Dara… I can’t see her as a strong wolf.. Actually I will never see her as my Luna.

While I lay in my bed and I was about to fall asleep… I hear I voice inside my head..

“I Dara accept Kwon Jiyong’s rejection..”

Suddenly I felt my necklace turned really hot and felt a burning sensation on my chest. I sat up and looked at it.

I stared at it wide eyes knowing why it did that. Dara had finally accepted my rejection.

I felt my wolf howl in sadness.

I don’t know what to feel. Half of me felt relief but half of me felt sad feeling like Dara is soo faraway now.

Oh well finally everything is in the right place..

Am I right?

I can’t help but to think if going against the Red Moons fate is the right choice?