Surprise....

The Right Choice?

Bom POV

12 months had already past and every single day I waited for this day to come. She’s finally coming home.

“Bom I’m nervous.” Chaerin whispered to me as we are in our English class.

A lot of things had happen in the past which means a lot of changes. Our new pack that Kwon Jiyong leads has been going great so far. We even now established our own territory and land which is not far from the old pack. Jiyong even managed to build a mansion for all his pack to live in so now Minzy, Chaerin and I are living with our alpha and the rest of the pack.

Everything is finally settling down as the rebellions of rogue of wolves have been quiet lately. We haven’t even had any attack from them which is good but very strange. But what’s important is that our monarchy is going strong.

“Psshh why would you be nervous? You should be happy we are finally going to get to see Dara..”

“Dara?” Minzy said.

“Well you know her she still insist us to call her Dara instead of Sandara.”

Ever since Dara has been living with her family we kept contact with each other. Especially when she finds out that I was her cousin, our relationship to each other became stronger and more like sisters now.

I looked at the clock and I smiled knowing that the plane had already touched down about an hour ago in here in South Korea. Finally, my dream is coming true as my whole entire family will be altogether now.

I gave a big sigh and a very annoying voice popped in my head.             

“What’s with the pretty smile Bommie? Thinking about me huh?” A very deep voiced said in my head.

I gave a death glare to a guy that is sitting across from me.

“You wish. Just excited.”

“Oh. Yea everybody is. Who wouldn’t be the royal family is finally here.”

“I bet our alpha would be surprised.”

“Surprise? Why would he be?”

“You will see.” I smirked at Top who gave me a puzzled look.

*ring *vibrate

I looked at my phone and I received a text from the girl that I deeply miss.

Saying… “Meet me at the football field after class.”

I looked at it in confuse on why can’t she just go to school and meet us up?

“Minzy and Chaerin-ah go on ahead without me I have to do something after school.”

The two girls nodded and the bell had finally ringed.

I stood up gathered all my stuff and hurried out of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

I walked in full speed as I head into the football field but somebody stops me from going on my way

“Bom. Can I talk to you for a moment?”

I turned around and saw my alpha and his 4 sidekicks who are always with him whenever he goes.

“Yes alpha but can you make it quick because I have to meet da- err I mean my driver.”

“Deh I will. I just want to ask you a favor. Since you seem close to the royal family….umm I would like to ask you if you can be my when we meet them tonight.”

“Why would you need me beside you to greet them?”

“Don’t you have your wonderful LUNA SOHEE as your ?”

I emphasized on his wannabe Luna Sohee who I don’t really like much because she is such a brat. She would act like a totally different person once no one is looking. If Jiyong can only see what she really is I guarantee that he would definitely regret or even better kick her out as his Luna. Let’s just say she is a great actress in front of everybody.  

“Deh she would be for tongiht but when I meet the royals I think you should be my in the time when I talk and meet with them.”

I crossed my arms and rasied my eyebrows at him.

 “You know I have this big feeling that umm.. They don’t seem to like me so I need your help.”

I looked at our alpha and he seems very serious about this request.

“It’s only for a short time don’t worry. I just don’t want them to get on their bad side.”

I nodded at him as I want to laugh out loud soo much because I know why his on the royal families bad side.

I nodded at his request.

“Of course I’ll help you out.”

He gave a relief sigh and smiled at me.

“Thank you Bom noona.”

“No problem.” I smiled back at him. The only reason I agreed to his request is because no way I’m going to miss out on our alphas expression when he sees my cousin. I would pay a million bucks just to see his face fall out in shock.  

Top raised his eyebrows at me as I just kept smiling evilly at Jiyong.

“Ok I got to go now.”

“Oh wait…” Jiyong said and he nudged Seungri with his elbow.

Seungri sigh and rolled his eyes out at Jiyong.

“Fine..” He said to him.

“Umm.. noona Hyung was wondering I mean me…”

“On how Dara noona is doing?”

“Dara?”

“Deh noona you know since she hasn’t been in school for 12 months now and hyung is just worried.. I mean me that Dara noona has been taking her vacation for too long.. So how is she?”

Seungri and the boys tried to keep their face straight as they stifled their laugh while looking at Jiyong who is intently staring at me waiting for my answer.

I smirked at Seungri knowing that the reason why he asked about dara is because the shy, pabo and full of ego kwon jiyong that can’t ask for himself is the one that wanted to know.

“To tell you the truth she is doing much better. Actually she is GREAT.”

Jiyong elbowed Seungri again.

“Oh, if she is doing a lot better.”

“Then when is she coming back here?”

I shrugged.

“I have no idea.”

“Awww.. damn I miss Dara noona soo much.” Seungri pouted and I saw Jiyong looked at the floor as he suddenly had a sad expression on his face.

“It’s ok Seungri-shi. You don’t know dara would suddenly pop out and say Hi to us.”

“Hopefully!! It’s been too long now.”

I gave him a smile.

“Is that all?” I asked them.

Seungri looked at Jiyong.

“Oh deh kashamnida Bom you can go ahead now.” Jiyong said and salute me as they all left.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

Thank the moon that Bom agreed to me when I face the royal family tonight. I heard whispering behind me and smirked.

I got to agree on what they are saying behind my back. I guess I’m a pabo but what can I do now?

 I can’t turn back time.

 Nah I wouldn’t want to do that because I’m content on what’s happening right now. But I do want to change something and make it better.

Humiliating Dara, I know I did a lot of awful things to her specially when I rejected her but I got to do what’s best for my pack.

I still do worry about her and of course that wouldn’t change since she is indeed my mate.. Well ex-mate now but it’s all good Sohee is way better than-

I sniff the air as I caught a familiar scent interrupting my train of thoughts. My wolf gave out a howl as he to recognized that smell.

I quickly turned around and looked behind me as I saw two girls quickly hid behind a wall.

I furrowed my brows in confusion thinking what the heck is wrong with those two girls?

“Hyung we got to go and get ready for tonight.”

“Deh hyung I got to get my tuxedo ready..”

My boys complained.

“Arasso let’s go.”

I was about to turn around and check out what was that all about but I have no time.

It couldn’t be her.. Bom said that probably she won’t be coming back… Which is good so I won’t have to pity her.

My wolf growled inside me as I insulted my ex-mate.

I glanced one more time behind me. Nah it’s probably nothing but my wolf insist that I should check it out.

Ignoring my wolf I quickly got on my car with my boys and get ready for tonight.

I don’t know why but I feel really nervous for tonight’s event. Is something going to happen? I hope not because I hate surprises…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom POV

“Pabo.” Seungri whispered and pointed at jiyong who had his back turn.

“I know.” I whispered and wink at him back.

I said goodbye to them and head on my way but another nuisance bump into me causing me to fall down on the floor.

“Can you watch where you are going?”

“Mianhe..” A girl said and reached her hand for me to get up.

I looked up as I recognized the voice and the scent.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from screaming.

I looked at her up and down as she is dressed nicely but she is covered with a red scarf around her face.

 

 

“I don’t want anyone to see me yet. Not until tonight.” She said as she stared at someone behind me.

I took her hand and stood up.

“You pabo I miss you soo much.” I pulled her in a hug as she hug me back tightly.

“Deh me too.” She said to me but she is still not looking at me.

I looked at her and OH HOT DAMN.. She is definitely not the nerd Dara that I saw last time.

 “Who are you? And what have you done to the geek Dara?”

She giggled.

Damn even her laugh changed also. No pig snorting?

She gasped in shock and pulled me to hide behind a wall.

“What?” I asked her.

“Nothing.”

But I read her mind as she panics seeing her ex-mate…

 

 “Remember you are not Dara no more.. You are Sandara.” I looked at her seriously in the eye.

“I know Bom and I can’t wait for tonight.” She smiled evilly while staring at a particular person.

“Oh I don’t like that smile.” I said to her because every time a Park smiles like that we are up to no good.

 

I was contemplating whether Dara should reveal herself at school but I think that is not really exciting..

So I decided What would be better to reveal and present her new self?  

At a Grand freaking huge PARTY!!. With everybody wearing nice outfits and popping champagnes!!! 

NOW TALK ABOUT A BIG SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE. GET your glasses of champagnes ready because we gotta party hard for Dara's comeback.. hehehehehe except Jiyong.. I bet his too busy crying in a corner...

OK BYE BYE FOR NOW... COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

X0X0X0X0

ANGELUS_LOVE