Sandara... Not Dara.

The Right Choice?

Jiyong POV

 

My boys and I are sitting at our table exhausted of standing up for too long as we all greeted our guests.

“What time are they coming?” I asked my beta.

“I don’t know yet but I’m guessing in about 10 minutes.”

Our guests are already in here except our main guest.

”You ok alpha you seem a little tense?”

“Deh. I don’t know why but I shouldn’t be nervous about this.”

Top chuckled and he suddendly smirlked as we all now have the full attention of two girls that had just arrived.

 

 

 

 

Seungri and Daesung whistled as they eyed Chaerin and Minzy.

“Where’s Bom?” I said in panic because she’s supposed to me when the royals come.

Chaerin and Minzy came towards our table and sat next to me and Top.

“No worries alpha Bom unnie won’t ditch you.” Minzy winked at me as I feel a little relief.

“She better not.” I smirked at her.

 

 

 

On cue, Bom finally came escorted by two good looking guys. They’re not just ordinary guys but…

“Why is she with the princes?” Top said as he glared at Bom with anger.

“Don’t you have a date hyung?” Seungri asked.

“Yea I do but unfortunately she’s taken.”

I smirked at Top knowing that he definitely has the hots for Bom. Too bad he can’t just snatch her away from her escorts.

“Can everybody have their attention please?” A loud voice interrupted everybody’s small chatters as we all have our attention to the main entrance.

“Presenting our royal family…”

*clap *clap *clap *clap…

 

 

 

I touched my chest as my heart started to beat really fast.

What the heck is wrong with me? Why the hell am I suddenly nervous?

His wolf felt the same way too and it’s really weird because we both sense that something BIG is about to happen.

*clap *clap *clap *clap

“Presenting……”

“Prince Thunder and Jay Park….”

“Escorted by Princess Park Bom.”

 

 

 

“WAEYO?” Seungri said loudly as the boys and I just had our mouth wide open as we heard Bom’s name.

Top spilled his drink from his mouth because when he heard her name he was drinking champagne at that time making his suit all wet.

“Hyung youre drooling..” I grab my napkin in my pocket and offered it to him but he just stood their paralyzed with his eyes still glued at Bom. I covered my face in embarrassment as we laugh at Top hyungs shock expression. He defiantly looks like a drooling baby right now.

“Hyung Bom noona is one of the royal families? How come we didn’t know that?” Daesung said in a very surprise tone.

“I can’t believe we didn’t know….considering we know her since she was a pup..” Taeyang said.

“Damn.. no wonder why she’s closed with them.. What a Pabo..” I scolded myself for not realizing it sooner.

The boys and I turned around as we saw Minzy and Chaerin laughing their asses of while they record us with their phone.

 

 

 

“YAH.”

“That was priceless.” Chaerin gave thumbs up at Top who is still drooling as he just can’t recover from his state of shock.

Bom glanced towards us and gave a smirk.

I smirked back.

“Princess Bom..” I said as I gave her a message telepathically.

“Hopefully Alpha your reaction would be more pabo than Top oppa next time….”

“ Next time? please.. psshhhhh...Don’t count on it Bom… I will never look like an idiot like Top hyung.”

Bom didn’t say anything back as she gave me a teasing look..

I raised my eyebrows  at her question but she just looked away from me.

Bom and the two princes step aside as they waited by the door for the rest of their family to come in.

“Prince Teddy and Leeteuk Park..”

“Escorted by our mahma (queen) Hye Kyo Park..”

We all bowed as we paid respect for our queen.

“Last but not least..”

 “Our very important guest for tonight.”

 

 

 

 

“Wong (King) Yoochun Park..”

*clap *clap *clap.

Then we bowed once again.

The king lifts his hand indicating us to stand up straight and be done with the bowing.

“Thank you for the very welcoming event for my family. Now let’s celebrate and party!!” The king said happily as he had a huge smile on his face.

*clap *clap *clap

I saw my parents shook hands with the king and his family and that’s my signal to go up to them and greet them too. My boys trailed behind me as they greet them also.

 

 

 

 

I bowed to them as I greet the King and Queen.

The King gave me a pat on the back.

“How are you and your new pack Jiyong?”

“It’s been really good my king.”

“Mahma.” I said as I took her hand and kissed it.

“Kwon Jiyong?”

“Deh it’s my only and handsome son Mahma.” My appa bragged to the queen.

“Oh.. his very handsome indeed.” The queen said as she looked at me up and down like inspecting me or something.

I noticed that once the Mahma said my name the princes stopped their conversation with my boys and looked at me up and down.

Is something wrong with my outfit? Is something on my face? Why are they keep looking at me up and down?

I looked at the princes and bowed at them.

They nodded back at my bow.

“We meet again Jiyong….” Teddy said as he reached his hand to me and I gladly shook it.

“Like wise my prince---ouch..” I cringed as he squeezed my hand a little too tight.

“Jiyong.. it’s finally NICE to meet you..” Leeteuk said as he shakes my other hand.

Double ouch…

Jay patted my back as he greets me but I feel like it’s more of a punch than a little nice pat.

Ok that’s going to bruise..

“I'm Thunder… Jiyong nice meeting you.” I looked at the youngest as I saw him smiling brightly at me. I wasn’t going to shake any of the royals hand anymore because they’re a little rough on greeting people but he seems harmless than the other princes.

I gave my now broken and bruised hands to offer for a handshake but instead he hugged me and “accidently” stepped on my foot.

“OUCH..” I yelped as he painfully squashes my toes denting my nice shoes and he patted my back with a heavy force too.

“Soooooooo nice to meet you.” Thunder said and he seems like his forcing his greeting to me.

Bom chuckled as he saw my face reddened because she knows I’m getting pissed off as the princes kept giving me “Hard.” Greetings.

 

 

 

“All right a toast for the royal family.”  My appa said and we all raised our glass to make a toast for them.

 “Oh I almost forget.. Everyone I would like you to meet my daughter….”

 

 

 

 

 

  Dara's Dress 

 

Then as if the time has stop I saw the most beautiful girl wearing a nice pink dress..

“My one and only daughter..Our princess Sandara Park.”

*clap *clap *clap *clap

All of the attentions are now with this beautiful girl that is standing not too far away from me.

 “DARA NOONA?….” Seungri yelled out loud as.

*pffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I blew out my drink as Seungri yelled out Dara’s name.

“MATE.. MATE MATE..” My wolf inside me howl and jump for joy..

 

 

 

 

The whole place went dead silent as everybody has their mouth open in shock.

My parents were staring at Dara as if they have seen a ghost.

“Princess?” Gyuri said dumb founded

“Dara is Sandara?” Jessica said.

“Babe?” Sohee suddenly came beside me as she tries to turn my face towards her but I didn’t budged as I kept staring at Dara.. I mean Sandara..now.

 

 

 

“Jiyong psssttt..” Bom whispered to me and nudged me.

“Your drooling..” She giggled as she offers me her napkin.

“hahahahahaha OMG YOU DEFINETLY OVER RANK TOP OPPA ON YOUR EXPRESSION.” Chaerin laugh like a crazy person as she held her phone up in my face taking a video while Minzy is happily taking pictures.

 

 

 

 

And in a count of three.. NAH… DUL.. SET..

“WHAT DARA? THAT NERD A PRINCESS? NO WAY”

“ANDE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE HOW?”

“LOOK AT HER SHE IS GORGEOUS.. NOW”

The whole place became chaotic as they talk about Dara.

 

 

 

I approached her slowly and looked at her whole appearance specially her face that I can’t even recognize. The only thing that didn’t change is her eyes. But this time her eyes reflect more of a fearsome kind of look not the insecure or shy person that I know of before.

“Dara is that really you?”

She smiled at me. “It’s Sandara by the way.. mianhe but I don’t know who’s that Dara girl is?”

My mouth went wide more in shock.

“She is definetly Dara.. BUT DIFFERENT…” I thought to myself.  My wolf is jumping of joy inside of me as we both recognized her scent.

".. what the heck did I just do?" I thought to myself.

"Told you so.. now we have to SUFFER." My wolf scolded and whimper in dissapointed since Sandara is no longer my mate...