The Rogues has risen

The Right Choice?

Minho POV

 

“Let go of me..” Minho said as he struggled with the men that was dragging him. around

“UMMPP…”

Minho said with an enraged tone in his voice as one of the men had kicked him hard in the stomach.

 

“Satisfied Gu Jun Pyo?” Someone had come in the room with a smirked on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, I’m satisfied. And please stop calling me with that name.” He smiled as he pat his friends back.

 

“Kim Hyun joong” He chuckled as he embraced him too.

 

“I guess everything is running smoothly deh Alpha Lee Minho?”

 

“Deh.” Minho chuckled again.

 

“Our plan is going strong.”


“The Rogue wolves will rise again.” Minho said.

 

 

“Sir the girl had escaped.” One of the men interrupted.

“Then go find her.” Kim hyun joong barked the order.

“NO worries Hyun Joong. She won’t escape, better yet I hope he finds her.” Minho chuckled as he reassured his friend.

“Don’t you think that’s too early alpha?” Kim hyun joong asked in confusion.

“I think this is a perfect timing.” Lee minho said as he remembered everything before his plan had started.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I have a plan.” Minho said as he was walking towards the airport.
 

“Russia hyung?’ One of the pack members has asked curiously.

 

“Yes, that’s where all our plan begins. “Minho smiled as they all board the plan.

 

Both of my parents died when we I was little. And the same goes with my other three pack mates. I was only 8 years old and they were at the same age as me when we all became rogue, A wolf can’t survive on his or her own. The monarchy has ruined my life, as they were no help with their own kind. They’re only good looking out for their own members and high equal ranking.

But fortunately someone took us in. The Gu family, they raised us as their own even though knowing what we were.

 

 

 

 

“First, lets take them one by one.”

Minho looked at the princess closely by as she sees her struggling with her trainer.

Minho smiled….

“It all begins.”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung I did what you asked me to do. Alpha Jiyong has riled up.” Kim hyun joong said as he snickered.

 

“Good…”

 

“What about Dara, alpha?”

 

“What about her? Don’t worry Kim hyun joong I have plans for her.”

 

 

 

 

 

-At the Altar_

 

“Do you Princess Sandara Park take Lee Minho as your Alpha, your mate forever?”

 

“Dara say I do.” He pinches Dara forcing her to say it.

 

I know Dara won’t budge; Kwon jiyong is still here and also the whole royal family with their loyal pack members. The king might be ill but in a matter of weeks he will be recovering from the poison and even though the other royal families are out of the country. They’re still all here and can come back anytime and ruined his plan. The king would be his big distraction for them and in a matter of weeks I can over thrown the monarchy while their big Alpha is weak.

 

He has the old huntress family Gu behind him but there are not enough to beat all of them. There are too many loyal wolves to the monarchy still, which there is only one solution.

 

They all have to be removed.  One by One, But that doesn’t mean I can’t all have the fun?

 

Minho nods to his right and gave a sign and right when he did that. The plan explosives that he planted all over the castle had been triggered making the place to crumbled down.

 

Dara made everything easier for him; he was already five steps ahead of her plans. He knows that getting married early to her will eliminate him quickly

 

An Alpha is an Alpha, We are all irreplaceable

Once we are married, she can give me an authority to be banished and never been seen again.

 

She is a princess; I’m just an ordinary Alpha with minimal powers. While I’m

Distracting them as a threat, Dara and the rest of clan would only focus on me.

While the rest of my packs and the hunters moved in the castle without taking away their attention to me as we carried our plan to take over the pack.

My family, my F4 members. I promise we will be a strong pack, stronger than the monarchies.

 

I saw Dara crouching down protecting herself from the blast. I quickly stabbed the priest leaving no witness or evidence behind. While Dara wasn’t looking I also stabbed myself on my leg and then pretended that I have fallen unconscious.

 

 I watched her in the corner of my eye trying to search for an exit and just in time the mutt that I was waiting for finally came in.

I heard them shouting for each other like a bunch of parrots.

 

They will never make it.

 

Minho took out a portable oxygen mask as he saw Dara disappeared from the dark smoke.

 

“1….2…….3” Minho counted on his head and when that past  he stood up and right on time his men came in with the fire extinguishers and oxygen tank.

 

Just like I plan

 

“Kill all them.” Minho barked their orders.

 

“What about them sir?” one of themen pointed at the past out Jiyong and Dara.

 

“keep them alive, I have plans for them.”

 

 

“This better be a good plan my son.”

An old man popped up with his wired gear and own oxygen mask.

 

“Father.”

 

Minho bowed.

 

“You know the code son..”

 

Right the GU code of hunters. Never show mercy to any of the monsters.

 

“But Appa, I have a plan.”

 

His father looked at him thinking whether he should give a chance to him.

 

“Would this get rid of the monarchies and the rest of the monster?”

 

“Deh, Appa. You will see.”

 

“I know this must be hard on you and a little bit crazy. Their your own kind.” Appa gestured at the unconscious Dara and Jiyong.

 

”My own kind?”

 Minho spit at Dara and Jiyong,

 

“I’m not a monster like them.”

 

His appa nodded at him.

 

“Just let me know your plan and I’m in.”

 

 His appa patted his shoulder.

 

 

 

“Here is 5 million to each of you and the rest will be given when your mission is done understood?”

He gave the money to a women and a man.

 

“I’ll be your son Gu Jun Pyo.”

 

“And this will be your daughter Gu Sandy.” He gestured at the still unconscious Dara in the hospital bed.

 

“You will pretend that we are your children and by the time is right when the full moon will rise again, you will receive your other half of the payment.”

 

“Alpha not to interrupt.” Kim hyun joong came in the room.

 

“Jiyong is awake.”

 

 

Minho made his way to jiyong’s room.

 

He stood by Jiyongs doorway with a gun hidden behind him. Ready to shoot him.

 

“Who are you?” Jiyong said looking around confuse.

 

Minho smiled giving his gun to Kim Hyun Joong who is behind him.

 

“Do I know you?” Jiyong asked

 

“I’m Minho, your Alpha.”

 

“The pack had attack us.”

 

“The pack?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Well first things first, sometimes things are not what it seems.”

 

Minho led Jiyong in the corridors down at the mansions lab.

 

“I will help you as now you are part of our family.” Minho patted jiyongs back.

 

Minho gave a signal to his men as Jiyong got tied down.

 

”First things first.”

 

“What are you doing?”

Minho reached into a cabinet and pulled out an injection.

 

“We are family now.”

 

Minho injected the vile into Jiyongs skin.

 

“Your name is G-dragon from now on. Our enemy is the monster, The pack had killed the once we love and care about..”

 

“Sandara Park who is she?”

 

“You will know in time.”

 

“I’ll be undercover too so we can lured this monster.”

 

“Do not underestimate her my brother, but she is lethal and you must kill her.”

 

“Why do I have to do that?”

 

“Because..”

 

Minho reaches inside his shirt and pulled out his necklace to show him.”

 

“In order to get your memories back you must kill all of them. Especially,  Sandara Park.”

 

“She is the key on finding out who you are..”

 

“Dara.” Minho’s eye changes into a wolf commanding Jiyong to obey him.

 

He took another injection and injected jiyong once more making him unconscious again…

 

“Hyung is he dead?” Kim hyun joong asked worriedly about his alphas plan.

 

“Don’t worry… I injected him a stabilizer. As long as his wolf is sleeping, His memories won’t return.”

 

“But what about Dara?”

 

“You know when the full moon comes, as a royal blood her wolf would emerged no matter what.  But not for her also, for all of us.”

 

“My brother, we got ourselves covered too.”

 

Minho tossed a safety-capped injection.

 

“We won’t be and when Dara is transformed. It will take time until her memories comes back.”

 

“Appa already knows the plan.”

 

“We will wipped out all the royal blood and the pack.”

 

 

 

GU POV

 

 

“ Sir Gu, the king is now out of the country sir along with his other pack. Members”

 

“Good that’s what we want.”

 

“Who else remains?”

 

“A few sir… Like Kwon Jiyongs pack.. They escaped… But we caught two.”

 

“No please don’t hurt me…”  A women cried out

 

“Ah.. perfect..”

 

*Gun shot has been fired at that women.”

 

“NO…..”

 

“NOONA NO… PARK BOM NOONA.” One of prisoner said.

 

“You released him.” He gestured in one of the men.

 

“You boy what’s your name?”

 

“Seungri sir.”

 

“Please…. Spare my life.”

 

 Seungri bowed to him as he shakily kneeled in front of Mr. Gu…

 

“I will spare your life as a warning young men.”

He his gun to him.

 

“But one condition.”

 

“I want you and your other remaining pack to disappear.”

 

“Never come back.”

 

“Deh…” Seungri nodded.

 

But then he gasped in surprise as he saw his Dara noona passed out on a bed.

 

“Noona.”

 

 

“Now go…”

 

Seungri nooded but can’t take his eyes away from Dara..

 

“I’l save you noona I promise..” Seungri muttered to himself as he transformed into his wolf form running really quickly out of the mansion.

 

 

 

 

Back to the present.

 

Dara POV

 

Her head started to hurt as memories clouded in her brain but it was still hazy and confusing…

 

“Dara.” G-dragon said as he her face.

 

“Do you know me?” She asked once more confuse by his eyes, as he seems familiar.

 

Jiyongs necklaces started to glow and suddenly, it was rising inside of his shirt trying to connect somewhere..

 

Minho clutched Dara necklace with his hand on his pocket knowing that it wants to return to its owner..

 

 With jiyongs necklace acting up, Dara triggered something in her memory…

 

His face. She thought to herself…

 

“Jiyong.” She whispered and addresses the name to him.

 

“What did you call me?” jiyong asked in confusion.

 

“Jiyong… My mate.” Dara said while tears streamed down her cheeks.

 

“I remember now.. I remember you..”

 

“Ouch.”

 

 Dara winced in pain as he squished her wrist tightly.

 

 

Jiyong pushed Dara making her falling off the tree.

 

Dara winced in pain as she hit the cold flat grass.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m sorry but I need to kill you.” G-dragon tackled dara to the ground choking her with his bare hands..

 

Dara struggled as she couldn’t move and breath..

 

“Please….” Dara begged but all she was staring back was a cold-hearted guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Along the distance… Minho with the f4 members and Mr.Gu were watching whats going on between Dara and Jiyong.

 

“Ha.. very nice hyung.. just like..”

 

“Romeo and Juliet with a twist.” Minho smiled as he is enjoying the drama that has been unfold infront of him…

 

 

“Once the princess is dead… the king would definitely want Romeo’s head.”

 

“And so the royal family will tumble down”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“pls… nooo.” Dara screamed hearing her struggled voice from miles away.

 

“Jiyong… I love you.”

 

“Who is Jiyong?”

 

“I’m G-dragon.”

 

Jiyong put more pressure on her neck making Dara rolled back her eyes.

 

As she started to turned purple. Jiyong stopped choking her.

 

‘THUNK’

 

A loud bump had hit Jiyong on the head. Making him knocked out unconsioulsy.

 

“Dara.”

 

“Who are you?” Dara said frightened that she might get attack again.

 

“No time to explain.”

The men carried Dara and put her in his back.

 

“No please take Jiyong with us.”

 

“He can’t stay here.”

 

“We can’t noona.”

 

Dara looked at another guy who popped out of the bushes.

 

“Seungri-shi?”

 

“Noona the whole pack is gone..”

 

“Mianhe but your appa,.. Our king… His dead..”

 

“Along with it were your brothers…”

 

“They were trying to escaped but when they departed in the plane. It suddenly exploded.”

 

“The whole pack is in caos.”

 

“Bom noona, Daesung, MInzy, Taeyang and Yuri noona are all dead.”

 

“Nooona you’re the only heir next to the throne. You have to lead us and stop Minho and the hunters.”

 

“Seungri not now..”

 

Jiyong stir awake and stood up quickly as he pulled out a gun aimed at them.

 

“Monsters.. You all need to die.”

 

Jiyong pulled the trigger.. and with the loud gun shot…

 

The war had begin…..