Bad side.

The Right Choice?

Jiyong POV

It’s been a few days that I noticed Dara hasn’t come to school at all. I know I shouldn’t care but as a concern friend and an alpha I should make sure she’s ok.

Somebody chuckled behind me and I turned around to see 4 idiots looking like PABO’S who are grinning at smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes at them and give them the finger as I turned back around to pay attention in class.

“Admit it hyung.. you miss Dara noona..” Seungri said in his mind talking to me telepathically.

“YAH!! were you eaves dropping on my head?” I yelled at him causing him to flinch in his seat.

Top, Taeyang and Daesung laugh some more as the teacher gave them a warning look to shut it and pay attention.

“Mianhe hyung but why am I the only one getting scolded? The other hyungs did it ALSO!”

“Yah ALMIGHTY GD.. mianhe we eaves drop because it seems like you’ve been very distressed for the past few days…” Top said.

“And as your concern beta we just want to know what’s bugging you..”

“Yeah top hyung is right.. so what’s bugging are alpha?” Taeyang asked as he threw a small piece of paper at him.

Thankfully they all became my friends and if they ever bug me like that. Those 4 would probably be dead in a second.

“Oh come on hyung don’t be mad..” Daesung said as he read my thoughts again.

“YAH YOU 4 STOP READING MY THOUGHTS!” I said it out loud and the entire class is looking at me as if I’m crazy.

 

 

 “If you are worrying about Dara.. You shouldn’t worry alpha because trust me she is fine..” Bom murmured to herself as she said it to me across the room and with my super hearing I heard her perfectly clear.

The boys behind me gave her thumbs up for reassuring my worries..

“For your information Bom I wasn’t worried about her.. Just wondering why she hasn’t come back to school yet..” I said to her through mind link.

Bom just rolled her eyes at me knowing that she doesn’t buy my lame excuse.

“Dara won’t be coming back for school….. yet..”

I looked at Bom and gave her a questioning look.

“Vacation..”

“Oh how come noona didn’t take me with her?” Seungri pouted.

“Shut it Seungri..”

“VACATION? WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR SCHOOL SEMESTER AND SHE WENT ON VACATION…?” I suddenly stood up from my seat and I don’t know why I feel soo mad.

“Bom she’s slacking off.. why did you let her go?”

“Is she still mad at me for denying her as my mate?”

“Oh geez I thought she understands now since she accepted my rejection!!”

“That girl aisshh.. Can’t she just accept that she we will NEVER BE MY LUNA BECAUSE SHE’S A WEAK, PATHETIC LO-“

“TALK ONE MORE BAD THING ABOUT DARA AND I WILL FORGET THAT YOU ARE MY ALPHA..” Bom stood up to her seat too as she stared me down.

We are talking and arguing on mind link and everybody was just looking at us weird.

 

 

 

 

 

 “Kwon Jiyong please go to the principal’s office.. Paging on Kwon Jiyong.. Thank you..”

I looked at Bom and gave her a warning.

“We might be friends Bom but never disrespect your Alpha..”

She just stared at me coldly and sat back down to her seat.

The boys followed me as I went out of the classroom. No matter where I go this 4 would always follow me and sometimes it’s very annoying.

“Jiyong..” I bump into Chaerin and Minzy who had just walked out of the principal’s office.

“Something wrong?”

“Yes…. Something big” minzy said.

 “What’s going on?”

The door open and I saw a very high rank werewolf in the office.

Everybody bowed and showed respect to him since his a royal blooded wolf, the first descendants of our kind. Our society is run by monarchy and this man that is seating in the principals chair is none other than our one and only King.

“Kwon jiyong..”  I stood from my bowed position as he called my name.

“Deh jeonha  (your highness). "

"You may leave us now. I want to talk to him alone.” He pointed at me and gave me a tiny smile.

 

 

 

I gulped as I see the king looking at me up and down.

My palm started to sweat because this is the first time I have ever seen the king.

Minzy and Chaerin gave me a smirk as if they know something that I don’t.

“Good luck oppa..” Minzy winked at me.

“Good luck?”

“You will need it..” Chaerin said and patted me on my back.

The door closed and the king didn’t say anything as he stared me down for a minute.

“Go ahead boy sit..”

I nodded as I took my seat.

“So you’re the Kwon…” he smiled at me.

I stared at him in confused.

“Don’t mind me..” He chuckled.

“I heard a lot of things about you..”

“Like what jeonha?”

“Good…… and bad things.”

“Bad?”

“That would be my personal reasons. No worries it’s not really bad so no need to know.. The good things is that I heard you are a good strong wolf and an alpha to be. Congrats.”

I nodded to him for his congratulation.

Shoot looks like I’m in his bad side. But what the heck did I do to him though?