Awkward conversation.

The Right Choice?

Jiyong POV

 “Starting your new pack as a young wolf takes a lot of guts. Pardon me if you have to start this early because we are in a grieve situation right now.” The king said.

“I called you in so I could let you know that I ordered and chosen young strong alphas to start a new pack all over the world so that we can form and build more diversion.”

“For what reasons jeonha?” I asked.

 “We have a silent war going on right now. Somebody had created a diversion of their own pack of wolves to go against us.”

“You mean the attacks that we have been receiving are not just some random rogue of wolves?”

 “Deh everything has a meaning behind those attacks.”

“Those wolves want to kick  the monarchy out and it has been going on for years now. Everything is getting difficult and dangerous for my family too.”

“You see my family is my weakness and with that I have no choice but to separate them from me in order for them to be safe.”

“It was really hard on me when I have to send off one of my children that I love and care about.”

“Mianhe jeonha.”

“No worries.. I will finally be reunited with my whole family tomorrow as I will fly back to Russia after this meeting with you.”

“I just came here to pay respect to my friends that had died and who had help took care of my family.”

“Anyways since now you know the purpose of this new pack of yours I hope you will do your best to protect and serve our kind.”

“Deh jeonha.”

 

 

 

“Oh is it ok if I ask you something?”

“Anything jeonha.”

“Have you met and pick your mate yet during the red moon?”

What an odd question since that’s really personal for him to ask an alpha like me. Oh well since his our king I guess it’s ok.. But how the hell would I answer that?

“Umm… well I-I.. You see the wolf that was destined for me was not good enough to be my luna.”

He frowned at my answer.

“Not that I was going against our tradition but you know as a duty for an alpha I need to find a suitable Luna for me.” I defended myself immediately as he gave me an evil look right now.

“Why did you think that wolf was not good enough?”

“Well.. With all due respect to her. I didn’t reject her because she was odd, weird or a nerd jeonha.”

“I rejected her because she’s a weak wolf and she wasn’t suitable enough to be my Luna.”

The king just nodded at my answer and then suddenly he started laughing.

“No offence son but the red moon never makes a mistake. Everything happens for a reason. Oh well since I heard you already selected a luna after rejecting your true mate I guess that’s ok.”

“Deh jeonha.. kamshamnida”

“Just don’t regret your decision.”

“I beg your pardon jeonha?”

“Just a piece of advice.”

“Never judge a book by its cover. Judge it when you get to know them first..”

He patted my back and stood up from his seat.

His body guard opened the door for him as he leave.

“jeonha it was a pleasure to meet you.” I shook his hand and he gave it a little squeezed. It looks like he wanted to crush my hand so I quickly pulled away from his grasped.

“Like wise and oh don’t call me jeonha no more. Since you seems like a nice boy. Call me Park Yoochun hyung instead.”

I gaped my mouth wide open for his friendly gesture.

“Deh jeonha- “

“I mean Park Yoochun hyung”

He chuckled and patted me once more on my shoulder.

“We will see each other again soon.”

“Again soon?”

“ Deh .After I trained one of my child back in Russia. I’ve decided that this place would be the best for my family to reside for the time being.”

“Oh we would be honor and we would definitely welcome them here.”

“I’m sure you will. Until next time kwon Jiyong.”

“Deh.” I bowed

I followed him and accompany the king all the way until the gate from our school.

 

 

 

Then I saw my pack and other wolves looking through the school windows curious on why our king was here.

I turned behind me and saw one of the kings son.

“Teddy oppa.” Minzy and Chaerin shook hands with him and give a bow except Bom who had given him a hug instead.

I looked at Bom and the prince back and forth confused on their action.

The king rolled his window down and waved at the girls to greet them.

The two girls bowed except Bom who just smiled widely at the king.

Teddy let go of Bom in his arms and walked towards their car. He saw me standing on the side and gave me a deadly glare.

"kwon jiyong." He said to me..

"my prince." I bowed back in respect.

Damn why do I have a feeling that the royals doesnt really like me?                                                                                                              I  looked at Bom and  she gave me a smirked as she read my thoughts.

“Take care of her.. Tell her I MISS HER.” Bom said to the king and prince.

“We will.. See you Bom in a couple of months!!”  Teddy said as he got in the car with his appa.

I walked towards the girls and looked at Bom when the King and prince left.

 

 

 

“You’re close with the king and our prince?”

“What?”

“Why are you so casual with them? You didn’t even bowed TO RESPECT-“

Bom just shrugged and left abruptly.

“She doesnt need to oppa.. Because she's a-“

“Minzy let’s go.”

“Whats wrong with her chaerin? She seems like she hates me or something?”

Chaerin just shrugged and followed the two girls.

“Women..” he said to himself.

 

 

“Omg hyung NO FREAKING WAY THAT THE ROYAL FAMILY WILL COME AND LIVE HERE WITH US.” Seungri suddenly popped out from behind him.

“Yah.. you scared me. Aissh don’t tell me you eavesdrop to our conversation.”

“Yah hyung why are you always scolding me? I wasn’t the only one.”

Top, Daesung and Taeyang finally came from their hiding spot as they jump off a tree.

They all grinned at me.

“WOW..” I said to them.

“Hey were your 4 right hand men. We have to know everything..” top said and chuckled.

“Oh I can’t wait to see the royal family! I wonder if they have a daughter?”

“Don’t even think about it seungri.”

“The king would chop off your balls if you ever came near her.”

“Do we even have a princess?”

“Not that I know of. I only know his sons and that’s about it.”

“You don’t know the king might have one and I would be so freaking lucky if I ever get mated with her!”

“dream on seungri.”

“How about you hyung?  What if you did get mated with a princess?”

“Yah pabo that’s impossible we only get mated once in our lifetime and remember I already did with that nerd dara.”

“Oh yea I forgot. I wonder if noona is enjoying her vacation?”

“I don’t care about her anymore. Now let’s go…”

The boys just grinned at him because they know that he still cares for Dara.

"His one of those stubborn wolves that makes their life difficult on going against their fate and on what’s truly right for them." Taeyang said to the other guys and they all nodded in agreement as they continued to tease jiyong.

"Hopefully hyung never regret rejecting Dara noona." Seungri whispered to taeyang.

"Yah Seungri I heard that.. AND DONT WORRY I HAVE NO REGRETS.." 

Why would I? Sohee is the best Luna for me not a weakling like Dara....

 

I know that the last updates were boring but I just have to explain the situation on why dara has to be separated from her own family . But no more boring updates.. Next update would DEFINETLY BE DARA'S COMEBACK.. AHHHHHHHHH.. I CAN'T WAIT EITHER. DONT WORRY i'LL MAKE IT REALLY GOOD!!

SO STAY TUNED!! comment and subscribed :}

XOXOXO ANGELUS_LOVE