The Alpha is Back

The Right Choice?

 Jiyong POV

Finally training for me is finally over. I met some great friends and I’m going to start my own pack soon so I could continue The Kwon Pack line. I parked my nice white Cadillac car and got off.. I waited for my other new 4 friends and now one of my pack members to park their cars. When they are done we all put on our shades on and walked towards the school.

“Omg it’s our new alpha..”

“Wow he changed so much.. I bet he would be a great alpha..”

“Kwon jiyong it’s him omg..”

Can’t help but smirked at the comments that he has been hearing. He gave a nod at the girls and his fellow pack wolf members who were gawking at them and saw the humans giving him a curious look on who the heck he was.. Oh boy if the Humans find out the population on half of this school I bet they will pee their pants… Not knowing that werewolves are all around them.

“Hyung?” Seungri looked at him in question and saw his necklace floated up indicating that his EX-mate is nearby..

“Oh.. so we going to meet the unlucky wolf?” Top nudged at him.

“What do you mean unlucky? You mean me?”

“Did you really deny him hyung?” Daesung asked.

He just chuckled at his question.

“Damn.. Your stupid.. The red moon never makes a mistake..” Taeyang scolded at him..

“Trust me Bae… the red moon did.. that weird nerdy wolf girl.. MY SO CALLED “MATE”.. is not fit to be my LUNA.”

“Oh boy and here she comes.. now…”

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED :]