Her choice....

The Right Choice?

 

 

Dara POV

She woke up on her bed with bandages on her arm…

Dara sat up and groaned in pain as she felt the uncomfortable sting on her damage arm and hand.

“What do you think you’re doing princess?”

A man said with a very deep voice that is standing on her balcony facing his back to her.

She looked up to this man and frowned in confusion.

With a hazy mind she stands up from her bed and approaches this man.

“Your majesty, don’t do that again.”

She stops from her tracks looking angrily at the man that is standing in front of her.

“How dare you!!??” Dara yelled at him.

“How dare you save me!!??” She said with full of grieve.

“You should’ve left me dead…” She cried.

 “You should’ve just let me because I can’t….”

Dara wipes her tears away and took a deep breath.

“I can’t do this anymore…”

 

 “Mianhe your majesty.” He bowed.

“I know you have suffered too much but….”

Dara looked at him with confusion.

“Be strong princess because once you give up.. your pack, friends and family would be the one to crumble down if you just give up like that.”

“It would end soon I promise my princess…” The man kneeled in front of her and kissed her damage hand.

“I don’t understand-…”

"You don’t know but a lot of people are in your side”

“You can’t give up my princess..”

"Promise me you won't?"

“Especially when the man that you love is still willing to fight for you.” He said with full of hope.

“Don’t lose hope.” He said with a smile on his face as he leaves her room.

But then another man enters her room.

 

 

“Dara.”

 

Dara gasped.

 

 

 

Minho POV

“Is the princess in a good condition now?”

“Yes, alpha they already check on her but we have a problem.” One of his pack member’s said

“A problem?”

“Oh kim hyun joong!! Just in time…my beta.”

“What is this problem that we have?”

Kim hyung joong bowed to him and made a sign for his other pack member to come in dragging a a struggling man behind him.

Minho smiled.

“Well if it isn’t Kwon Jiyong.”

“What did he do this time?”

Minho smiled mischievously and approaches the ex- alpha who's giving him a death gaze.

"Kwon Jiyong." Minho laugh.

"Wow look at you..."

"Causing trouble for me again...."

Minho gave out a big sigh as his nails sharpen into a deadly claw.

"Maybe it's time for you to die Kwon..."

"So I dont have anymore problem for my pack."

"Your pack?" Jiyong said angrily.

"HOW DARE YOU CLAIM THIS IS YOUR PACK!!"

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO DO THAT?"

"YOU ARE JUST ENTITLED AS AN ALPHA BUT YOU WOULD NEVER BE THE RIGHTFUL TO LEAD THIS ENTIRE-"

Kim hyun joong gave a big punch right on his gut causing jiyong to fall down on the floor writhing in pain.

"ENOUGH." minho said angrily as he transform into a wolf to attack Jiyong.

"You are going to die NOW!!!!!!!" Minho growled changing into a wild beast and was about to attack Jiyong but his beta tackled him to the ground to stop him.

"My alpha, don't kill him infront of...."

"Dara.." Kim hyun joong said precautionly as he whispered into minho's ear.

Minho looked behind them and saw dara with the king.

"What's going on here?" The king said weakly as Dara assist him from walking towards them.

"Your majesty." Minho quickly transform back to his human form bowing in apology.

"Nothing your majesty just a misunderstanding." Minho's beta kim hyun joong explain as he covered his alpha.

The king nodded looking worriedly at Jiyong who's beaten up on the floor.

"I came here with my daughter since she has something important to tell you Minho." The king said as he smiled weakly at Minho and back at Dara.

"You go ahead my daughter."

"What is it your princess?" Minho asked as he approached dara nervously.

"I came here to say that I'm sorry."

Minho looked at Dara in confusion.

"And that you were right all along."

Dara took minho's hand and kiss it.

"Your my true alpha."

"Dara no!!" Jiyong said as he tried to approached dara but was held back by the guards.

"Im your true alpha not him!!!"

"Be QUIET!!" Dara looked at jiyong with full of anger in her eyes.

"How dare you?"

"A low life wolf should never talk to a high status wolf like me!!"

"Dara." Jiyong said with full of heart.

"All you cost me kwon jiyong is pain...."

"You see this?"

She held up her bandage hand to him.

"This is your fault!!"

"All of this is your fault!!"

"The red moon should've never fated us together because....."

"Instead of loving me, you destroyed me instead!!."

"I dont understand?"

"Dara what did they do to you?" 

"What happen to you!!!!!??"

"YAH... What did you do to Dara?"

'Did you brainwash her?"

"You sly dog!!!" Jiyong gave a big punch right on Minho's face.

Minho strike back giving a punch to jiyong also.

"ENOUGH!!!" The king yelled weakly.

"STOP IT STOP!!!!!!!!"

Dara yelled at them as she stand in between them.

"Dara I'm the one for you!!" Jiyong pleaded but dara didnt even hear him as she approached Minho touching his injured face.

"Dara." Jiyong cried out as he was drag away by Seungri.

"hyung enough." Taeyang said while top and the others also help jiyong up.

"Are you ok Minho?"

She asked minho cautiously not looking behind them at the screaming pityful Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Dara?" Minho looked at her in confusion.

"Let's do it." Dara said blantly to Minho.

"Huh?" 

"Let's get married."

"Tomorrow..."

Dara gave him a weak smile making Minho pulled away from her surprisingly...........

 

OMO I CAN'T BELIEVE I KEEP HAVING NEW SUBSCRIBER EVERYDAY FOR THIS STORY!!!!  THANK YOU SOO MUCH TO ALL THE READERS THAT WAITED PATIENTLY AND TO ALL WHO COMMENTS TOO!!!

SO YOU GUYS CONFUSE ON THIS CHAPTER?

SUSPICIOUS? MAYBE AN IDEA ON WHY IS DARA CHOOSING MINHO? KEKEKEKEKEKEKE LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOX

ANGELUS_LOVE....

P.S. SADLY TO SAY THAT ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND "THE RIGHT CHOICE?" WOULD FINALLY BE DONE!!! *SOBS*

SEE YA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! :]