Temptation Island 1 (Full Moon)

The Right Choice?

 

Jiyong POV

 

I knew it!!.....

Ever since we came here for our so called “vacation,” I felt something not right in my gut…

That weird gut feeling that something “BIG..” is about to happen…

AND…… DAMN… I’M SCREWED….

 

ACTUALLY WE ALL ARE….

 

 

Jiyong looked to his side and he had the same shocked, worried, terrified faces of the remaining Alphas that are still in the competition..

Kwanghee…

Donghae….

Jaejoong….

Choi Minho…

Lee Minho…

Nickhun….

Wooyoung…

Lee Joon…

 

 

 

 

They were all invited to this beach party and all the boys were all excited. Their excitement all changed as the boys stood awkwardly on the side watching “someone..” particular that they haven’t seen for a long time…

 

 

 

 

“PLEASE… DON’T NOTICE ME..” ALL of them chanted in their heads….

 

“DAMN IT…” Lee minho cursed.

 

“I didn’t expect this.” Lee Minho muttered to himself as he texted somebody furiously for not warning him about it.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong gave out a big sigh when the pretty, milky white skin Blondie started to approached him..

“Long time no see Jiyong oppa..”

Jiyong gulped..

“DEH.. Jessica..” Jiyong said not being able to look at her on the face.

 

 

Unknown to them a hidden camera has been placed all over the island to watch all the boy’s every move… One camera zoomed in to one particular couple who is staring at each other in a very…. “HOT”… “HEAVY”…”WAY..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

Dara had her attention glued to the screen as she watches someone.. “particular”

Her palm started to sweat as her heart is beating in a very fast rate because she is now very nervous for this second obstacle…

 

“Appa… I don’t think this is a good idea..” Dara said

“Don’t worry my dear.. This is actually a good idea and time too.. Look..” The king said and pointed at the sky and looked outside.

Dara looked outside and saw the big full moon..

 

She stood up from her seat as she stared back on the t.v. screen with a worried look.

“NO… IT’S A Full Moon TONIGHT!! OTTAKAE!! that means…”

“That means my daughter.. The raging hormones for an alpha to mate would be a great test for them.”

“Let’s see what their real intentions and feelings are…”

“Would they give in or… would they stay faithful?..”

“ Just watch my dear…”

“ We would see who would be the real alpha for you….”

“ arasso?” Dara’s appa said with a cheerful voice as he patted his daughter’s shoulder for reassurance…

“Deh appa.. I hope they would stay faithful and choose me..” Dara said with a blank look on her face but deep inside she is full of worry… Worried about one person that “HE” might give in to the temptation and not choose her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica tilted his head up so Jiyong could fully look on her.

She slowly slid down her fingers down his neck, slowly tracing his body with her slender finger… going down to his chest and stop where his heart at as she can feel the rapid breathing and heartbeat of the nervous guy.

She smirked at him,

“Wanna have fun tonight Jiyong oppa?” She whispered in his ear as Jessica continues to trace his body with her finger making her way to his abs….

Jessica inhaled Jiyong’s scent.. She smiled because……

Kwon Jiyong…. Is definitely wrapped around her finger as she can smell and sense that his……………..

 

GOING TO HAVE A VERY FUN NIGHT..

 

Jessica kissed his neck and hugged him. She looked at one of the hidden cameras and smirked at it knowing that they’re watching…

 

Let the games begin……

 

Sorry for the short update. I’ve been soo busy because of work and school!!.. but anyways thank you to all my new subscribers!!

More to come and stay tuned!!

Xoxoxox

 

Angelus_love