Happy ending.

The Right Choice?

 

Dara POV

”It was just yesterday when I finally choose the Alpha for me.” Dara thought happily to herself as she got herself ready to go home to tell her appa the good news.

In the kitchen Jiyong is cleaning up the plates that they ate for breakfast and Dara can hear him whistling happily.

She had slept over last night at his place and let me tell you…. It was one of the best nights that Dara had ever have which they did………………………..

Get your minds of the gutter because they haven’t done it yet!!! All they did was made out all night, cuddled and talked all day to catch up on things. 

The next thing you know Dara woke up at Jiyong’s room and both were in each other’s arms.

“Babe…” Dara cooed behind Jiyong as she gave a back hug to him.

“Yes babe?” Jiyong said and kissed the tip of her nose.

 

*Ding *Dong..

 

Both looked at the door and furrowed their brows in confusion.

“Who might that be?” Jiyong said as he loosened Dara’s arms around his waist answering the door..

“Babe who is it?” Dara asked from behind him peeking from his back on who might be the visitor on his doorway..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

Jiyong opened the door but nobody was there.  He also step out to look around but he didn’t see anybody.

“No one babe.. It can’t be the pack since they’re all back in our pack house..” Jiyong answered Dara’s question.

As he went back inside he step on an envelope laid down on his door mat. Jiyong then picked it up and saw his name scribbled on the envelope.

He then opened it up on what it might be.

Opening the envelope, his necklace was inside with a little note on it.

“Lucky you I found your necklace….” The little note said.

 Jiyong smiled happily as he looked at his necklace where he had lost back at Jeju island. He searched through his room and the entire island just to find it since the necklace has been with him since birth.

Every wolf has one and it was given to them ever since they were born into this world. The necklace indicates their identity and half of who they are.  It’s also a key to help them find their true mates when the red moon comes. So losing their necklace would be a very devastated lost because they won’t be able to replace it. You only get one in your life time.

As Jiyong further read the note….. his smiley face turned into a grim expression as he saw who was the founder of his necklace.

“Keep in touch Jiyong…. Xoxoxoxo Jessica..” Jiyong rolled his eyes thinking how delusional Jessica is for thinking that he would keep in touch with her ty ..

With that thought he crumbled the paper away and threw it in his garbage. Jiyong then quickly put his necklace back on his neck making him more comfortable.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go babe.” Jiyong said in a happy tone.

“You look happy today.” Dara said while she is too.

“Of course..” He said as he clasped his hand around dara’s.

“Everything is finally on the right path..” He grinned from ear to ear.

“Deh…. So better not Jinx it!!” Dara teased Jiyong.

“Me jinx it? What can it possible go wrong?”

“Everything is finally perfect..”

“I’m happy..”

“My luna is finally MINE!!”

“Your happy..”

“And….” Jiyong quickly give a peck on Dara’s lips.

“We ADORE each other..”

“Chincha?” Dara ask dumbfounded teasing him some more.

“YAH… why adore?” she said complaining.

“Don’t you mean the L… word?” She asked to him raising her one eyebrow.

Jiyong cleared his throat making him blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HA arassooo…” He nodded as he looked at Dara in the eye..

“I..” He said as Dara hold on her breath waiting for him to say the 3 letter word.

“LO-….”

“LIKE YOU SANDARA PARK..MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” He said as he kissed her on the lips shutting her up.

“mwhaudnwapdnanda.” Dara said as Jiyong’s lips is pressed on her lips.

“YAH.” Dara pushed him off of her face as she stared at him pissed off on what he did..

“What?”

“I said the L word!!”

“That was not what I want to hear.” Dara said grumpily..

“Waeyo?”

 

 

Dara smirked at him while she shook her head.

“You naughty lil alpha… SAY IT!!”

“I like you!!” Jiyong said happily..

“AIIISHHHH KWON JIYONG….” She yelled at him while smacking his arms..

“Babe aishhh..” He then pulled her into a tight hug while their faces are close to each other in about an inch.

“You stubborn WOLF..” Dara complained yet again while Jiyong chuckled at her cuteness..

“Arasso I’ll say it..”

“I….”

“Cherish you..”

“YAH..”

Jiyong laughed once more.

“So you’re not really going to say it?” Dara asked disappointedly.

“I will say it but I have one condition.”

“What is it?”

“Say it first.” Jiyong said in a challenge.

“Waeyo? Why me first?”

“Because considering you’re a princess.. and your beautiful and you HAVE plenty of options to pick any alpha out there!! I think it’s fair you say it first than me!!”

“Don’t tell me this is your lil game to keep me interested on you huh?” Dara asked teasingly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Maybe..” He teased back giving her a kiss on the neck.

“Is it working?”

Dara giggled.

“Yea I think it is…”

“But I won’t back down.. You’re saying the 3 letter words first not me!” Dara said as she stuck her tongue out to him.

“Bleh..”

Jiyong chuckled.

Dara then grabbed his face and kissed him more passionately.

 

“Ehem..”

 

 

They both stopped making out as they pulled away from each other looking at the person who interrupted their making out session.

“Oh BOM, CHAERIN, MINZY!!!!” Dara said as she ran to them to give each a hug.

Then 4 more other guys came in.

“Hey hyung.” Seungri said as he gave hima teasing look.

“Woohoo it’s kinda getting hot in here am I right hyung?” Daesung said as he fanned himself.

“Looks like our alpha is all happy now.” Top said as he greeted him.

 

 

 

“For now..” Taeyang said with a nervous look on his face.

 

 

 

Jiyong gave a questioning look to Taeyang on what he just said…

“Yah Taeyang hyung don’t ruin it for them NOW!!” Seungri complained as he wrapped his arm around Jiyongs shoulder.

“Wow unnie I’m glad your finally happy.” Minzy said as she hug dara.

The girls nodded too but Dara saw uneasiness behind their happy smiles.

“Is something going on?” Jiyong asked.

“Dara.. we need to get back to your appa.” Bom said nervously.

“Deh bom that’s where Jiyong and I were headed….”

“I can’t wait to tell appa!! This competition is finally over..” Dara said happily as she wrapped her arms around Jiyong’s waist.

The girls gave her a happy smile and the boys too but….

 

 

 

 

“Yea noona about that..” Seungri said.

 

 

 

“Something BIG has happen…” Bom said urgently.

 “Waeyo what’s going on?” Dara and Jiyong both asked as their happy mood changed as their members show uneasiness..

“No need to explain we need to-“

“Ande I’m your alpha so tell me what’s going on NOW.” Jiyong said with a command on his voice.

Top gulped.

“As much as I hate to say this… Jiyong-shi…”

“Jiyong-shi?” Jiyong asked in confusion as Top should address him as his alpha.

“The king…” Top said as he can’t finish what he was going to say.

The boys had their head bowed down which they can’t look at him in the face.

“He had ordered to strip you in your Alpha position…” Taeyang said sadly as he finished what Top was about to say.

“You are no longer our alpha….. Jiyong-shi..” Bom said sadly.

 

 

 

“As for Dara..”

 

 

 

“ANDE!! WHAT WHY WOULD THE KING DO THAT?”

“WHY WOULD HE STRIP ME OFF AS AN ALPHA!!??”

“WHAT DID I DO?”

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?” Jiyong said panicky.

“Jiyong…. It’s hard to explain…”

“Wait hold on Bom.” Dara said.

“If Jiyong is not an alpha anymore then-“

“He won’t be my MATE-“

“Ande babe you’re my Luna!!”

“No matter what you’re my mate!! The red moon had fated us together!!”

“This can’t be right!!”

Dara and Jiyong hugged each other tightly as they looked at each of their friends faces for an answer. But none of them had an answer for them.

“I have to talk to the KING NOW..” Jiyong said urgently.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Jiyong…. Appa might be just bluffing or something because he can’t do this to us!! You’re an alpha!! You were born to be one!! He can’t just strip your alpha position off like that!!” Dara said panicky…

“Pali… let’s go… I can’t loose my mate..” Jiyong said determined to straighten out any misunderstanding that the king might've accused him.

“Ande I can’t lose Dara….”

“Not AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…”

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR U GUYS SINCE I LEFT U HANGING ON CHP 31!!!!

Was that daragon moment so sweet? I did it for you guys!! Their last sweet moments so savour it!!!!!!!!!!!! kekekekekek

F.Y.I. the next few chapters would make you throw chairs, pull out your hair, hair nose or even armpit hairs because IT WOULD BE INTENSE!! TRUST ME!! 

JUST A WARNING TO YOU GUYS CUZ LEE TO THE MINHO IS STRIKING BACK REALLY HARD ON THE DARAGON COUPLE...

SO ENJOY :] AND THANK U FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS!! JUST WOW!

KEEP THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION GOING BECAUSE YOU GUYS INSPIRE ME TO WRITE MORE ON THIS STORY!!

*BOW

XOXOXOXOXOXO

ANGELUS_LOVE