The right alpha

The Right Choice?

 

“I’m here your majesty to explain that one of your two remaining alphas had cheated as he had lost the competition back on jeju island.”

“And who might this be?”

“Kwon Jiyong your majesty….”

 

“WHAT!!??”

“It is true your highness…” a confident guy came in the office with evidence in his hands.

He then put the t.v on and shows a surveillance video of Jiyong drinking with a girl and then suddenly they were walking into a more secluded place.

 

 

 

 

“It can’t be him. I saw this footage and he had denied that girl!!” He pointed at the girl that came in the office and that was standing in front of him.

“Oh really your majesty?”

He clicked on a different footage as a couple was having “.”

 

 

 

“How can you tell it’s kwon jiyong?”

“It’s soo dark you can’t barely see their faces?.” The king said with so many doubts not believing that jiyong would do this.

“But your majesty look at his necklace.” He pointed out

 

 

 

The king gasped…

As he saw the guy wearing Jiyong’s necklace and with no mistake it was him…

The king turned off the t.v and went up to the guy who had given this evidence..

 

 

 

 

“It looks like we have our alpha for my daughter.”

“Congratulations..”

 

 

 

 

 

 “Lee Minho.” The king said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you your highness..”

“ I will announce this news to everyone."

"Rest assured that kwon jiyong would pay for cheating and being dishonest on this competition.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Minho POV

 

After visiting the king, Minho was in a very good mood.

“Good job Jessica.” Minho said as he gave an envelope with wide cash.

 

He then took off something around his neck and gave it to Jessica also.

“Huh? Why are you giving this to me?” Jessica asked as she holds the necklace that he gave to her.

 

“It’s not mine… It’s jiyong…Give that back to him.” Minho ordered.

“Make sure he doesn’t notice that he lost his necklace…Arasso??!!”

Jessica had wide open as she realized why he had that necklace.

 

 

“Deh.” Jessica snickered.

“Wow oppa I didn’t know you play dirty like this..”

Minho smiled at her.

 

 

“If I didn’t I would have lost this competition and Jiyong would be the winner.”

“AND FCK NO!! I will never let that pabo WIN!!”

Jessica giggled.

“Thank you oppa..” Jessica hugged Minho.

“Thank you also for helping me.” He said as he say goodbye to Jessica.

 

 

 

“The king is such a pabo believing on that scheme easily.” He muttered to himself

“Finally the monarchy is about to go down…”

Minho chuckled as he walked with ease out of the palace.

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.. I DIDNT POST THE WHOLE THING CUZ I WANT TO TROLL YOU GUYS KEKEKEKE..

ANYWAYS... BIG DRAMA RIGHT ON DARAGON'S WAY SO STAY TUNED!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

XOXOXOX

ANGELUS_LOVE