Potted Plants

The Right Choice?

Dara POV

“ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHH..” I yelled as I stood in the middle between the two boys.

Jiyong had already changed in his wolf form and before he attacks Minho I stop him in time.

I don’t know why Jiyong is acting like a stupid jealous hot blooded werewolf when he’s the one who didn’t want me in the first place.

I ‘am soo freaking mad right now but my other half is wagging her tail and howling like a love sick puppy.

“Did you see that? OUR MATE IS FIGHTING FOR US!!” My wolf said excitedly.

I blocked my wolf inside me before she totally breaks down my confidence and wall that I mastered to put up before I came back here.

“KWON JIYONG.” I said to him loud and clear with an authority in my voice and I saw him back away and flinched in surprise as I said his name with full of anger.

“How dare you attack my..my..”

 “FRIEND..”

I looked at Minho and he raised an eyebrow at me.

 Ottakae I meant to say my mate but I don’t know why I wasn’t able to say it.. specially in front of my ex-mate.. This is not good..

NO I won’t let myself be that pathetic wolf that everybody looked down upon on. I’m Sandara now.. it’s time for them to look up to me.. ESPECIALLY THIS ARROGANT COCKY PRICK KWON JIYONG..

“YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FREAKING HOT BLOODED ILL TEMPERED WOLF..”  I continued my rant to me.

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ACTING LIKE YOU OWN ME…?”

“FOR YOUR INFORMATION KWON JIYONG.. IF YOU DON’T REMEMBER.. YOU REJECTED THE RIGHT LUNA FOR YOU….. LONG AGO…”

I said as I kept yelling at him and each time I open my mouth he slightly walk back flinching on every words that I belted out to him.

“You are soo SHALLOW..”

“Now you take notice of me? Huh…”

“Do you like my new look now? huh....”

“Considering that I don’t wear my glasses anymore, that stupid hair style, my braces and that ugly freaking cardigan…”

“Considering that I’m a princess..NOW..”

“Now that you take notice of me and regret-.” I said as I started to choked up too.

It hurts soo much talking about my past since I was treated really badly. I didn’t really care about what people thinks of me before and I’m ok with that on everybody treating me bad and calling me names. But when my own Mate humiliated me and did that…I broke into pieces and that’s the first time I realized that I ‘am indeed a pathetic weak and ugly wolf that is not worthy to have a mate...

I sigh and closed my eyes to calm myself down..

“Dara..I’m sorry..”

I opened my eyes and I saw Jiyong in his human form with a pleading look on his face..

“Sorry.. won’t change or make anything better for the things that you’ve done to me Jiyong.”

“I know Dara.. I was wrong for going against what the red moon had destined for me and I realized that even though I said my sorry to you it is not enough for the pain and humiliation that you have to go through….”

 “Please Dara.. at least still have a heart to forget the past and forgive me…”

I looked at Jiyong but I only gave him a blank cold stare..

“Say yes I forgive You…” My wolf said and suggested me to do..

“Apology…..”

“unaccepted…”

I heard Minho gave a snort behind me and that made Jiyong growled at him.

“I’m sorry but it might easy to forgive.. But it’s hard to forget…” I said and turned my back on him.

“Let’s go Minho oppa.”

“dara wait please…”

I turned around and saw Jiyong kneeled down on his knees.

“Please.. I’m begging you.. I will do anything.. anything for you to forgive me..” Jiyong said as he kneeled down on the cold floor.

“Jiyong just stop..”

“No dara.. I meant what I said.. tell me.. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IN ORDER FOR YOU TO FORGIVE ME?”

“I’m serious and sincere on my apology.. And I’m deeply sorry for what I have done to you.. I was wrong for rejecting and had pick another wolf to replace you as my Luna and with that decision.. I just realized that… the right Luna for me was you..”

“I know It’s too late that I realized that now but just to let you know…”

“I’m not saying this because you have a title…”

“The truth is when you left… I tried to contact you..”

“Dara believe me I tried to find you but I was already too late.. You left the country.  I did everything but they won’t let me talk to you or see you. I understand why but you have no idea how much my wolf and I suffered when you have left. You don’t know how miserable I was when you accepted my rejection..”

Then suddenly Jiyong’s necklace started to glow.

“You see we are still connected to each other..”

Dara looked at her necklace also and it glows too like Jiyongs..

“No matter what.. you will always be my mate..” Jiyong said as he was still kneeling on the floor.

I shook my head and looked at him one last time.

“I’m sorry but I can’t.. things have changed..”

“It’s not just my appearance or me that changed… It’s everything..”

“I have a new mate now…”

“No… Dara please.”

“You really want me to forgive you?”

“deh… like I said I would do anything…”

“Arasso..”

“I’ll forgive you in one condition..”

Jiyong nodded.

“Don’t have hope that I would return to you..”

“What?”

“Let’s go oppa.”

“Wait dara..”

 

Jiyong POV

I can’t do that.. she’s my mate I need to have her again.

My wolf whimpered in sadness.

“DO SOMETHING.. WE CAN’T LET THAT OTHER MUTT HAVE OUR MATE..”

But I was frozen at my spot..

“Dara..” I was about to go after her but my friends suddenly pulled me back.

I watched Dara go with her family and they all bid goodbye.

“SHE’S GETTING AWAY.. GET OUR MATE..”  My wolf scolded me.

“Let go off me I need to talk to dara..”

“DARA..”

“DARA PLEASE FORGIVE ME..”

“DARA YOU CANT DO THIS.. YOUR MY MATE!!”

That stupid mutt turned around and took off his jacket and tossed it to me.

“Before you act mighty and all.. protect your-“ Minho said as he chuckled and laugh at me.

I frowned in confusion and I realized that I’m .

I totally forgot to put on some clothes before I shift into my human form.. ..

I growled at him and threw back his jacket. I don’t need his help.. especially when it comes FROM him.

He caught his jacket back and gave me a salute while he left with the royal family.

“Minho is right.. umm you should cover up..” Taeyang suggested.

 “Errmm.. hyung we should go because everybody is-“ Seungri said.

I looked behind him and I saw all of the guests had gone outside to watch the little drama that Dara and I created.

My face turned crimson rest in embarrassment.

“PABOS HAND ME YOUR JACKETS NOW…” I scolded at them.

But then I realized they don’t have a jacket and I looked at the girls in front of me and they are the once who are wearing their jackets.

“SORRY… but….”

Seungri said and picked up a plant of pot and covered my behind with it.

Taeyang help me also as he picked up another plant and made me covered it up with my front.

 “These plants are your best friend right now soo…let’s go..” Taeyang said

Seungri was behind me holding his pot to cover my rear end while I hold my pot in my front to cover my precious…..

Taeyang went in front of me as he told everybody to make way..

The three of us slowly went inside as I walk in shame headed to my parent’s room to get some clothes…

 

 

 




“Hyung are you ok?”

My boys came in with Yuri, Chaerin, Minzy and Bom.. After Im all dressed up.

“No..” I covered my face remembering  the humiliation that I just went through tonight.

”Well.. that was interesting..” Bom said and I looked up.

“Bom you have to help me! I can't do this anymore..”

“Im done pretending of being all lovey dovey with Sohee..”

“Then why the hell did you-“

“I wasn’t thinking right.. ok it’s my fault. I should’ve-“

“jiyong you cant just suddendly snatch Dara back.. it’s more complicated-

“I DON’T CARE BOM.. I’LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET HER BACK.. PLEASE…HELP ME..”

Bom sigh and she nodded.

“Just promise me you won’t hurt my cousin again.”

I nodded at her.

“Promise..”

“Don’t worry Jiyong.. will help you also..” My boys said.

“Deh oppa hwaiting.” The girls cheered.

“GOOD.. BECAUSE I WILL NEVER LET THAT STUPID MUTT MINHO GET MY MATE..”

I said as I’m full of determintation and my alpha cocky self is rising up as my wolf howled inside me ready to fight any man that stand on my way to my mate DARA…

 

 

“You think jiyong will win on this one?” Top whispered to Bom.

“No idea..” I whispered back knowing Lee Minho is not an easy opponent considering his an alpha too like Jiyong.

“I bet on Hyung.” Seungri pulled a $100 bill.

Everybody looked at Seungri and they all pulled their money out as they place their bets..

“Oh this is going to be good..” Chaerin said.

“Just hope we won’t have a war like ‘Helen of Troy’.” Bom said worriedly.

“That’s the best thing about this Bom… fighting for one girl.. EPIC.” Top said and high five his boys while the girls just rolled their eyes out at them.

“May the best man wins then..” Bom sigh knowing that this competition on winning Dara would not be good since there are two hot blooded Alpha involve that wants the same GIRL... Romantic right?... Sure it is except that we know at the end of this competition...one of them would be heartbroken...

 

Let the competition begins.. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? PLACE YOUR BETS!! HAHAHA..

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE... SEE U IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!

XOXOXOXO ANGELUS_LOVE