Revenge is DAEBAEK

The Right Choice?

Dara POV

“Aisshhhhhh.”  I groaned in frustration as I tossed and turn in my bed.

I looked at the clock and it’s almost 7:00 a.m in the morning. Just great I didnt even get to go to sleep because of thinking too much about Minho and Jiyong… Now 10 other more alpha males that wants me to be their mate..

Why does it have to be soo freaking complicated to choose my alpha?

“Your fault.. you should’ve chosen me Dara now I have to compete over these stupid males just for your hand..”

“Ackkkkkkkk..” I fell on my bed as somebody just talked to me in my head.

“Jiyong?” I whisper to myself as I recognized that voice..

“Dummy.”

“Yah..” I send him a threat…

“I don’t know what to do with you dara..”

“What do you mean?”

Then suddenly two strong hands pulled me into a hug..

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH-MMMMMPPPPP.” He covered my mouth his hand.

“shhhhhhhhhhhh…. You might wake up your guards.. or worse your appa or your brothers..”

He release his hands from my mouth when he felt that I relax and won’t scream.

“Ya..” I turned around to face him and gave a big….

*slap

Right on his face.

“Ouch..”

“what the hell are you doing in my room?” I whispered to him.

“OUT.. OUT GET OUT..”

“Wait dara can I at least talk to you for a sec..?”

“About what?”

“About us…”

“Us?”

I snorted at him.

“Since when did we have an ‘us.’”

He gave a deep sigh and sat on my bed..

“Please?” He patted the spot for me to sit down but I remained in my position.

He then stood up and guided me to sit on my bed.. Next to him.

I gulped…as my palms started to sweat because Bed.. with Jiyong… alone… equals not a good idea.

“You know I could hear the beating of your heart….” He smirked at me and I turned away blushing as I know that I feel very nervous right now.

“No need to be uncomfortable with me Dara.. promise I won’t… BITE.”

“Not yet…”

“YAH..”

“SHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I told you stop shouting..”

“Mianhe..”

“So?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

He took my hand and I was very shocked at what he just did…

*slap

*slap

He slapped both of his cheeks using my hand and I just stared at him like he was going crazy..

“Mianhe…”

*slap

He did it again..

“Mianhe…”

*slap

“Mian-“

I pulled my hand from his grasp..

“Are you going crazy?”

He then gave me a tiny smile and nodded.

“Yea I ‘am for you..”

“psssssshhh… that is one  lame pick up line.. Definitely top’s the other candidates yuck..”

I pretended to gag..

“Oh yeah but you were all digging on what they were saying to you though..”

“OH I’m dara compliment me juseoyo heheh....” Jiyong imitated me as he gave a gay imitation of a girl.

“Oh Lee donghae…. yew make me blush..”

“You too Jaejoong I love your biseps..”

“Oh of course I won’t forget my lovely kwanghee.. How thoughtful of you to think I’m like a diarrhea.. So sweet..” He batted his eye lashes to me while giggling like a stupid girl.

“Yah..” I hit him as I blushed in embarrassment.

He grabbed my arm and suddenly pushed me down on my bed. Him being on top of me..

“Jiyong yah..” I pushed him off of me but he won’t budge..

“Dara how long are you going to make me suffer?”

“I already said I’m sorry.. Sohee and I are off now. I explained to her everything and she understands.”

“Since day 1 when I learned you’re my mate, I’ve been fighting the urged to claim you and now that your back… I need you to be mine.”

“YEA FREAKING RIGHT KWON JIYONG..”

“YOU JUST WANT ME BACK BECAUSE LOOK AT ME NOW…”

“ANDE IT’S NOT LIKE THAT.. IF YOU HAVENT LEFT ME WE WOULD’VE BEEN TOGETHER… I KNOW IT’S MY FAULT DARA.. BUT YOU SHOULDVE WAITED FOR ME..”

“You should’ve waited for me and changed my mind to be with you.. if you would’ve have just maybe a little bit more.. we would probably be mates.. I know I’m a jerk before but- mmmppppppppp” I covered his mouth so he could stop talking.

I don’t want to hear what his saying to me right now because his clouding my mind and oh boy my wolf is not helping me at all as she is gushing with cheesiness inside of me, convincing me to go and freaking cancel the competition and claim him as my alpha NOW... BUT ANDE.. I CAN’T BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN…

“Jiyong just stop saying sorry… please because-“

*knock *knock *knock

“Princess Sandara THE KING wants to talk to you in his office now.” My maid called me.

*knock *knock

“Princess?”

“.” I whispered to myself as jiyong and I are froze in our spot and once my maid comes in she might think something is going on since our position with him being on top of me would not be a good outcome.

We both gasped as we watch my door knob turned

“Princess I’m coming in..”

“OH PRINCESS!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

“..” I murmured to myself as Dara pulled her fluffy big blanket covering me and her.

We are now in a very uncomfortable situation. If we get discovered I might be eliminated from the competition or worse.. Get shredded by her appa and oppas…

“Oh hey..”

 
“something wrong princess?” The maid asked.

I chuckled as I listen to her lame excuses to her maid making the covers vibrate while I chuckle underneath the blankets.

Dara yawned and pushed me more down on the blankets putting my face right on her………………

I evilly grinned as a naughty thought popped in my mind….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

That stupid jerk chuckled as he has his face right on my stomach. My maid looked at me weirdly as the blanket suddenly started to move without my content..

I faked yawned and swiftly push jiyong’s stupid head down more so my maid won’t notice that this man is hiding underneath my blanket.. ON TOP OF ME..AISSHHHH.

“Nothing is wrong..”

“So what’s the schedule for today?”

I asked my maid so I could distract her.

She smiled at me and told me all my schedules for today..

Damn.. I have a lot of things to do today..

“Oh ok so I have to- ahh..” I yelp and squirmed because that stupid KWON JIYONG DID SOMETHING UNDERNEATH THE BLANKETS..

OH …

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

I took a great whiff on what’s in front of me right now..

Cute.. as I looked at a picture of hello kitty..

I chuckled… While Dara was busy talking to her maid, I definitely need to nudged her a bit…

This is from making me suffer for so long dara..

I smiled from ear to ear..

“Nice ….”

 “CAT.” I said before I kissed and it earning her a yelp..

I stopped my action when she squirmed…

I chuckled once more…

My eyes turned black as lust overpowered me..

Oh revenge is SOO daebaek…