Uncertain Feelings 2

The Right Choice?

Jiyong POV

I smiled at Jessica and took hold of her hand and dragged her towards the two lip locking couples that looked like leeches…

“Yah Jiyong.” Jessica complained as he dragged her towards the ocean soaking both of their clothes.

“Are you out of your mind?”

“Yea I’m about to go CRAZY NOW..”

“HEY MINHO..”

Jiyong said as he growled at him..

“AHHHH..” Jessica and Dara screamed as Jiyong dragged Minho down the shore..

“DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH MY LUNA..” He said and punched Minho right on the face with also a kick right on his groan too..

“Jiyong….” Dara said as she quickly put on her clothes…

“ WIPE..” Jiyong said as he kicked him on the stomach making him groaned in pain and sprawled down on the sandy floor.

“AND YOU… YOU F*KING .. DON’T YOU EVER TRY TO GO NEAR ME AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO..” he warned Jessica.

Jiyong looked at the moon and stared right back at them.

“I’m more powerful than you all think.. That full moon got nothing on me!!” He said to Jessica and Minho.

“AND YOU.” Jiyong stared at Dara..

“We need to talk..” Jiyong said in a soft voice as he quickly calm himself down forcing his angry wolf to not lose control.

Dara nodded as jiyong took her wrist roughly and drag her with him…

Unknown to them… three hidden cameras have captured all the drama that had gone between them and the viewers are very impressed to Kwon Jiyong.. Especially the king…

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong you’re hurting me.”

He finally let go of her wrist and pushes her onto his bed.

“How could you?” He asked softy to her.

“Jiyong I can explain it’s not what you think!!”

“I know it was bad but I kissed him back so he can-“

“Just SHUT UP.” Jiyong yelled at her making her flinch.

“I did everything for you so that you can forgive me.”

“I swallowed my pride..”

“My ego..”

“I don’t even care if my own pack calls me your lil ..”

“I’m doing this competition just for you..”

“So I can make up the hurt and mistakes that I’ve given to you.”

“I said “MIANHE.” a million times to you and I will never get tired saying that word to you.”

“I will do everything just for you!!”

“It was my fault for not choosing the right choice..”

 

 

“I don’t even know if all those things that I’ve done are worth it for you to be satisfied..”

 “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?”

“WHAT ELSE!!??”

“HUH!! WHAT ELSE??”

“BECAUSE DARA I’M SOO TIRED OF PROVING THINGS TO YOU THAT I DON’T EVEN THINK YOU APPRECIATE!!”

“Seeing you make out with that mutt…” He stopped talking as he was out of breath.

 

 

Jiyong breathes heavily as his eyes started to water.

 “How could you easily make out with somebody like that?”

“I saw how he lust over you and you have the same effect as him!!”

“It hurt soo much dara….”

 

“Like I said it’s not what you think but if you won’t listen to my explanation then… so be it but I just want to know one thing..”

“Are you giving up on me kwon jiyong?”

Jiyong looked at Dara as one tear slowly rolled down in his eyes.

 “I never said that Dara…. But-”

“To tell you the truth….”

“I ‘am tired..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tired of trying to persuade you over and over again..”

“All my efforts wasted away so I can just get that one answer.”

“Your sweet ‘Yes’.. to be bonded to me and forever be my mate..”

 

“Now let me ask you a question..”

“Do you even want me to be your mate?”

“I know they are other alphas there for you to choose from… but am I the alpha that you want to be with?”

“How could you ask me that question Jiyong?... We were destined by the red moon.”

“Screw the red moon.. I want to know what you really feel!!”

“Do you dara park want me to be your mate?”

“I-I.. d-do..”

“You know answering me with a stutter makes me doubt a lot.. Considering how I saw you make out with that MUTT LEE MINHO!!”

“Jiyong… I told you it’s not what you think.”

“Dara.. I saw what happen..”

“You like him too..” Jiyong said and looked on the ground.

Dara didn’t say anything as she was too confused to say anything back….

“I’ll ask you the same question again and answer me properly.”

“Do you Sandara Park want Kwon Jiyong as your mate?”

Dara opened to speak but no words came out….

Jiyong gave a deep sigh…

“You asked me if I’m giving up on you..”

“Well….”

Jiyong looked at her.

“Should I give up or keep trying?”

He asked himself with uncertainty.

“Please Jiyong I-..” Dara said.

“I admit I did hurt you for choosing somebody else as my luna before.. but now dara you’re hurting me more by your uncertainty.” Jiyong said as he walked out of his room away from dara.

Away from her Luna, Away from the hurt…………….

Dara just stood frozen at her spot, her mind full of confusion.

“Do I want Jiyong to be my mate?”

“Do I like lee minho too?”

She asked this to herself, but to no avail she too can’t answer that question now as Dara is too confused about her feelings towards them.




 

 

 

*ring *ring *ring

“Yoboseoyo?”

He chuckled.

“Deh it was a success..”

 “ I have the princess in the gasped of my hands..”

“Deh arasso.. I’ll talk to you soon.”

 

“Plan success lee minho?”

A girl said and lee minho turned around to find Minyoung wearing only his white t-shirt. You can see her silhouette as his shirt was a see through.

“You know you lost this competition since you gave in to your temptation.” She said as he hugged him from behind and kissed his neck.

“So?”

 “And you are on my side remember.. No one can know.” Minho said as he took off his shirt form Minyoung kissing her furiously..

“Round 2?” Lee minho smirked at Minyoung and she nodded as she parted her legs for him.

“I promise we would bring the monarchy down.” Minho said as he chuckled.

He deep his head down and Minyoung’s already wet p****… earning her a deep moaned….

 

 

 

 

 

I love the frustrated comments.. So I decided to double update….But what can I say? I just love the frustration!! Lololol until the next update!!

If you read this first..... read the previous chapter which is 26….

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS…

I WANNA HEAR YOUR COMMENTS!!

SO ANYBODY FEEL ANY SYMPATHY TOWARDS KWON JIYONG??

XOXOXXO ANGELUS_LOVE