Chapter 9

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six heads whirled your way. Your eyes quickly found your boyfriend’s and they widened when they took in his shirtless state.  As everyone’s attention was toward you, Youngjae quickly scored.

“We win!” he shouted jumping up and down. Himchan turned to him and started cheering with him. Jongup, on the other hand, made his way to you.

“I wasn’t expecting you here,” he said when he was within hearing distance.

You held up a container he recognized. “Omma and I made too much for lunch so she asked me to bring it here for you.”

Behind him, the others were walking over. “Kana-ssi! When did you come?” Himchan was the first to speak up. He walked a little faster than them and noticed the container. “What’s that?”

“Is that lunch noona?” Zelo asked as he wiped the sweat that was on his forehead.

“Noona?” Daehyun asked.

Zelo ignored him as he jogged over, quickly catching up with Himchan.

Jongup’s eyebrows raised at the way Zelo called you. He looked at you and you shrugged in response. He was now in front of you with the fence enclosing the field between the two of you. You smiled at him and he smiled back. You turned away from him to reach into your bag and produced a cool bottle of water. Once you handed it to him, Zelo and Himchan automatically held their hands out for their own. You dropped your bag on the ground and crouched down to take out more water bottles. Jongup climbed over the fence to help you.

“Yah! Those should be for the winners!” Youngjae ran up to the fence.

“Maknae is thirsty too,” Himchan replied. Youngjae just huffed and rolled his eyes at the answer he received.

“It’s fine,” you answered, “I brought one for each of you.” Jongup grabbed what you couldn’t and gave his to Youngjae and Yongguk.

“Kamsahmnida hyungsoonim,” Zelo grabbed his with both hands. You smiled at his manners and passed the other one to Himchan who smiled broadly. They thanked you as you all walked over to their bags as a group. Your boyfriend was carrying the bag and the container that held the food you brought while you just wove your arm around his much more muscular one.

The guys chugged their water while spraying each other once in a while. In no time, you all reached “their’ spot and chose a place to sit down. Jongup, being the gentleman he is, quickly spread out his t-shirt on the grass for you. You gave his arm a squeeze and sat down.

“We weren’t expecting you Kana-ssi,” Yongguk began. He sat down and cracked his neck.

“Jongie texted me you would all be here,” you replied and reached out to pull your bag closer to you. Zelo pushed it so it was in your reach and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter