Chapter 15

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After your little comment, everyone pretty much left you and Jongup’s relationship alone which was good and bad depending on how you looked at it. Jongup had nothing to worry about for the rest of the day as all of the guys left you alone other than to introduce themselves to you. All of the teasing was instead directed toward Taemin and Naeun who didn’t talk much. She kept her head buried in Taemin’s side the whole time which made him a very happy person. There were times however he snapped at one of the guys who commented on how pretty she was.

As the day continued on, the room became louder with both conversation and music. It seemed more like a party than the dance practice you expected it would be.

“Go, go, go Zelo!” this chant had been going on for the past few minutes as the maknae was grooving to the rock track that was playing at the moment. His moves were sharp but sloppy at times as the song progressed from what you could see behind all of the super tall guys that were circled around him.

“Yo!” a voice practically yelled into your ear.

You side-eyed Jongup’s friend, V, and just nodded to show you heard him. His face was passive and didn’t look bothered that you basically ignore him. You both stood to the side of the group that surrounded Zelo.

“How do you know Jongup-ah?” he asked.

The question made you look at him fully. Did he not hear your announcement? You chose to ignore that question and faced forward again. But he kept looking at you and it was unnerving you a little. “What?”

“You’re interesting.” After he said that he looked over at the circle of bodies. “Are you a good dancer?”

You shrugged your shoulders, thinking that he isn’t someone you couldn’t ignore or give the silent treatment to. Just then Jongup came to where the two of you stood.

“Hey V-hyung,” he greeted his friend before sliding over to you. “Yongguk hyung asked me to go get snacks for everyone. Do you wanna go with me Kana?”

You smiled at him, “Okay.” You reached for his hand.

“Wait,” V stopped the two of you, “Are you his mate?” He was eyeing your now clasped hand.

“Nae," you answered in a serious tone, "He is my reproductive partner.” To prove your point you interlocked your fingers with your boyfriend’s in front of his face so he could see more clearly.

“Ahh I see,” V nodded seriously. “Well then, I hope your offsprings will turn out beautifully.” He gave your clasped hands a high five. With that he turned around and sauntered away.

Jongup snickered from his spot beside you. He started tugging you by your hands toward the door. “He’s still the same he’s always been.”

“What kind of people did you used to hang around with?” you jokingly asked once you two were outside. Your boyfriend was someone you could never ignore.

“The right kind,” he answered with a sweet smile that you couldn’t help but smile back.

Once you were at the store, you just took whatever was in sight, figuring since there were more than ten boys, they would eat anything.  By the time you left the convenience store, both of your and Jongup’s hands were occupied carrying bags full of snacks so you couldn’t hold hands the way you had on the way to the store.

You freely swung the bags back and forth and Jongup tried to copy you but the weight of his bags was considerably heavier since he had insisted on carrying the larger items. The weight caught him by surprise an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter