Chapter 17

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Jongup-ah.” Himchan beckoned him.

“Nae hyung,” he turned around to face his second oldest hyung although he had been packing up his things so he could leave. The other four had left not too long ago since they were close to perfecting their new choreo.

“What was the move for the second verse of the song again?” Himchan was facing the mirror where their two figures reflected.

“You move your arms across your chest diagonally while crossing your foot,” Jongup demonstrated as he spoke and Himchan followed him at a slower pace. “One, two, three, four.” He started to count watching his hyung through the mirror.

“Okay okay,” Himchan mumbled to himself as he followed the rhythm. It was quiet in the room without the usual noise caused when all of the members were together.  The squeaking of their sneakers on the hardwood floor echoed as the two boys ended up going through the rest of the choreography together with Jongup calling out counts. “Arasso, komapta Jongup-ah,” Himchan patted his shoulder as they both tried catching their breaths and walked over to where his stuff was.

“Nae, of course hyung,” a comfortable silence took over as the two gathered their belongings and met at the doorway.

“Make sure you don’t leave anything behind,” Himchan said as he waited for Jongup to pass through the entranceway before turning off the lights. Jongup automatically held out his copy of the key so Himchan could lock up. “Let’s go then,” he dropped the key into Jongup’s hand.

Jongup stuffed his hands into his pocket as his breath floated around in front of him. Himchan pulled his bag on more securely, his breathing was a little more heavier than his dongsaeng’s.

Neither talked for a while as the two walked down the road before Himchan broke the silence, “How’s your studying going?”

“Ey?” Jongup coughed a little making his hyung look at him suspiciously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter