Chapter 4

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You currently had on a maroon v-neck shirt and paired it with a pair of black jeans and matching shoes. You were fixing up your make up as Jongup would soon be there. Looking at yourself in the full length mirror, you were satisfied with the results. You curled your hair so it only reached your shoulder blades and your matching maroon headband kept your bangs from getting in your face. The only thing missing was your boyfriend by your side. At that thought, you heard knocking.

 

Your mother’s loud voice soon called for you, “Kana! Jongup-ah is here for you. Don’t keep him waiting.”

 

You grabbed a jacket and a small purse to keep your phone and lip gloss in. Making sure you had a hair tie on your wrist you headed down. Once you reached your living room you saw Jongup and your parents sitting down talking. You came in, “Are you ready?”

 

Jongup looked at you and smiled, “Yeah, let’s go.” He turned to your parents, “It was nice to see you both again.”

 

“Ahh Jongup-ah, you know you’re always welcomed here,” your mother answered. Your father remained silent until he shot Jongup a look.

 

Jongup must have understood what that look meant as he nodded back to him. He bowed to them as you headed to the door. “I’ll be back late so don’t stay up for me,” you called out but you knew they would anyway.

 

“Have fun and be safe honey,” your mom followed you both to the door.

 

She stood on the porch watching you two walk down the street. Once she was out of sight, Jongup reached for your hand. “Your parents are nice, like always.”

 

“Even my dad?” you raised an eyebrow at him.

 

He nodded seriously, “Even your dad.”

 

“I want to see your parents too. It’s been a while since I last saw them,” you smiled at the thought of them.

 

“They miss you which is obvious by how many times they ask about you, especially my mom,” he chuckled.

 

“Then I’ll try to come by later this weekend.”

 

Jongup was silent for a second, “You should bring your parents with you.”

 

“Why?” you asked, “So they can plan our wedding?” you scoffed.

 

He laughed at that, “Never mind then.”

 

You weren’t insulted by his last comment. It was no secret both of your mothers loved one another and adored the fact you and Jongup were together. It was scary sometimes; besides, marriage was too soon.

You two reached the bus stop as the bus was coming in. You knew the schedule and bus route by heart as you used to sneak out at a younger age just to go to the club.

 

“It’s just like old times,” you sighed once you were seated. Jongup sat by you as you leaned your head on the cool glass of the window.

 

He put his arm around you, “It’s been too long.” You hummed in contentment while snuggling into his side.

 

In little to no time you both got off the bus and heard the pounding of music before you saw the building exploding with it. The club was at an abandoned warehouse that was in a rather isolated place with a small neighborhood nearby.

Walking to the entrance side by side, you recognized the bouncer stationed outside. He nodded to the both of you as you walked by him. You automatically held your hand out for him to stamp and Jongup did the same. “Have fun," he said to the both of you.

 

You smiled a little and walked in with Jongup following you. The music was building up and the bass could be felt through your shoes until it was all you could feel. Jongup put his arm around you as he led you to the counter along one of the walls. You two slipped off your jackets and handed them over along with your purse to a girl who took them to the back for safe keeping. She smiled at you and you smiled back at her.

 

As you turned away, Jongup spoke into your ear, “See? I wasn’t lying when I said people missed you here too. Nothing’s changed.” Suddenly he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You looked up to him and he was glaring at someone, “There are some things I would like to change though,” he muttered.

 

You looked at the crowd and noticed a few people stealing glances at the two of you, both girls and guys. You could see why they would stare at your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter