Chapter 19

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was starting to set which meant it was time. Jongup just called to say he was leaving his house to pick you up. You headed to the living room to where your parents were.

“Jongup-ah is going to pick me up in a while,” you started while clasping your hands, “We’re going to hang out with some of his friends and we’ll be back kind of late.” You stood there awkwardly as you observed their postures.

Your dad sat a little straighter in his armchair while your mom merely nodded her head. Your dad looked right at you and only answered when you looked him straight in the eyes, “It’s not a school day so you can go.”

Relieved, you smiled at him before walking back to your room to finish getting ready. It wasn’t long before you heard your boyfriend knocking on the door. Your anticipation for the night had been building up the whole day so you skipped to the door, only to find your dad staring down your boyfriend. Jongup kept eye contact with your father as he listened attentively to what he was saying. You let them have their moment before you walked over to save Jongup.

“It’s time to go now appa.” You whined a little as you tugged at his arm that was planted on his hips as you three stood at the doorway.

“Just don’t be out too late, arasso?” he looked at the two of you. At your nods he moved out of the way to let you pass by.

Once the door was closed behind you two, Jongup let out a breath. You slipped your hand into his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “Was it worse than usual?” you walked a little faster so you could face him while walking backwards.

“Kana! We’re by the road!” he tried pulling you to him but you wouldn’t let him and fought against his pulls. He kept trying to drag you to him until you stopped resisting. Since you weren’t denying him any longer, the force he used to reign you in had you crashing into him. He quickly wrapped his arms around you as you almost tripped over his feet and tried to regain your balance. “Yah that was dangerous!”

You looked at him, properly abashed, “I’m sorry Jongie,” you threw in a small amount of aegyo as you leaned up on your toes to kiss his cheek.

“Y-yah, you can’t just do that!” he looked behind him, making sure no one, especially your dad, was watching you two.

“Are you going to be yelling all night like this?” you gazed up at him, a full pout on your lips. You took a step forward since you were still in his embrace. He tried looking elsewhere to avoid your gaze. You wrapped your arms around him so that you two were now hugging each other. You felt a little guilty for acting like this since you knew he was right in scolding you.

“Anni, it’s just that,” he stopped before lowering his head so he could look into your eyes, “You know the nerves are kind of getting to me.” He sounded a little defeated with worry in his eyes as he securely wrapped his arms around your waist.

“It’s going to be fine Jongie,” with a smile you reached down to untangle yourself out of his arms. You kept hold of one hand before walking again and leading him to the bus stop. After a while, you felt him wriggling as you faced forward. Curious, you looked behind to see him trying to his jacket with his left hand. “Wae?” you released your grip on his hand so he could use it but he only held your hand tighter. “Wae?” you asked him again trying to disconnect your hands but he wouldn’t let you.

“I’m feeling hot right now,” he merely answered, ignoring your efforts to pull your hand away. He continued trying to his jacket and you stopped struggling. You sighed before helping him release the buttons. Your fingers brushed one another’s multiple times as you undid each button together. As you finished this odd task, you looked up from your position in front of him and noticed your clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter