Chapter 16

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now what are we going to do?” The food vanished and all the trash was put away, closely monitored by Himchan. Everyone knew better than to immediately start dancing after just eating so most of the guys went out to help digest the food more quickly. However, the more lazy ones stayed in the dance studio.

“I don’t know.”

“Let’s play a game.”

“A game? What kind of game?”

“How about who can do the most push-ups?”

Daehyun scoffed, “Tch I’ll win that with just one arm.”

“Is that a challenge?” Youngjae raised an eyebrow at him.

You stated, “I want to see that.” Everyone in the room looked at you.

“I’ll join,” Chansung agreed, winking at you. You just rolled your eyes at him and felt Jongup place a leg over one of yours.

Tao spoke up, “Jongup-ah you need to protect your lady.”

“What makes you think she even needs protecting Tao?” Sehun asked.

“Because girls are naturally weaker than men,” a voice called out. Your attention went to the speaker and noticed it was one of the guys that sat by Chansung but you couldn’t pinpoint who said that.

It was quiet for a minute as an awkward silence filled the room. “Are we like in the 15th century or something?” Youngjae broke the sudden hush.

 “Hey Jongup-ssi, how did you pull off that one move after the chorus?” a friend of Daehyun’s asked.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen that before,” someone else spoke up. Obviously they were trying to avoid continuing on with the subject the other person started.

“You have to have some flexibility in your back hyung.” Jongup patted yours to illustrate what he said and left his hand resting on your shoulder. He still hadn’t removed the leg he placed over yours.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means you’re an old fart.”

More teasing continued on until the others came back. By then you were tired and wanted to leave to get ready for the weekly dinner your parents held with some relatives of yours.

You and Jongup were standing alongside the mirror as you watched another person take their turn at the center of the ring of bodies. This guy was moving around awkwardly and did moves that were out of place.  You were surprised none of the guys were saying anything to stop them which was what they had been doing whenever someone messed up.

When the music came to a stop, you and Jongup announced you two were going to leave. Jongup got his bag and began gathering up his things. Just as you were saying good-bye to the people you remembered, the same voice that made that stupid comment before spoke up, “Are you leaving so soon?”

The one who said this was the one you had been watching a while ago. His comments had been bothering you the whole time you were here. He was looking at you with a smirk.

“Nae, Sungyeol hyung. We have plans with Kana’s family and we don’t want to keep them waiting.” Jongup answered while you grabbed your jacket and bag. He was having trouble putting his bag on so you reached out to help him.

“I didn’t get to see you do anything today Kana-ssi,” Sungyeol’s tone made you face him fully.

“And your point is?” By now the other guys began to take notice of you two.

Zelo spoke up, “But noona went to get us food hyung.”

“I know that Zelo-ah. But that was kind of expected since she hasn’t done much since she got here though.” Jongup stopped trying to get his bag on beside you. Sungyeol crossed his arms an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter