Chapter 10

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thinking about the picnic now, you smiled in contentment. There had been more teasing and ganging up on different members during the few minutes you all ate. What was left of the food was now packed and Jongup’s friends were talking loudly on their way back to the park.

 

“Thanks hyungsoonim!” Youngjae said to you. He turned around and started walking backwards. The others followed him in thanking you as well. They were all heading back to the field while Jongup already decided he was going to walk you home though you told him he could stay.

 

“We’ll see you in a while Jongup-ah,” Himchan winked at him making Jongup blush. You pretended you didn’t notice and bowed to them one more time before you were tugging your boyfriend away. He gave a short wave to his friends before allowing himself to be pulled.

 

It was quiet for a few minutes as the two of you walked. He was carrying all of your stuff so you couldn’t put your arms around him the way you wanted to. Instead you settled for holding the hand that wasn’t occupied. Your fingers softly grazed his while you ran your other hand up and down his forearm. His hand clasped yours a little tighter making his veins become more prominent. You traced his veins and you heard him sigh.

 

“Did I surprise you?” you asked still tracing the blue paths. “When I got here?”

 

He cleared his throat before answering, “I wasn’t expecting you to come here. I thought you were going to study today since you went to the club yesterday.”

 

You hummed walking a little closer to him, “I woke up late this morning and omma was already cooking lunch.”

 

“Really? You slept late?” he stayed quiet for a few seconds, “Is it because I brought you home late?” He looked at you concerned.

 

You shook your head diffusing any more of his worries, “It’s not that Jongie.”

 

“Then what is it?” he shifted his grip on the container in his other hand.

 

“I guess… I guess I was happier than I thought I would be so I couldn’t sleep.”  He gave you a confused look and you elaborated further, “I mean I was happy going back last night. I’ve missed it more than I knew.” Realization dawned in his eyes and he nodded in understanding.

 

“What were you thinking about then?” You noticed he had a hopeful look on his face.

 

“I spent a few hours after you left thinking about whether I should start dancing again. And I now know there is no questioning it any longer when I’ve always known the answer. ” The thud of the red and white lunch box met your ears before you were crushed to a sculpted upper chest.

 

“Are you serious?” he shrugged off your backpack swiftly before he pulled you closer into his embrace.

 

You s your arms around his thin waist and snuggled deeper into his chest, “Yeah, I am,” you whispered knowing he would still hear you.

 

His head was resting on top of yours and you heard him take a deep breath, “You don’t know how much that makes me happy Kana.” You filled your lungs with the scent of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter