Chapter 12

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His head was stooped low just so he could press his lips to yours. You were being stubborn so your feet remained flat on the tiled floor. When he pulled back, you bluntly asked, “Why not today?”

“Because,” he sighed, not for the first time, “Yongguk hyung said he was going to bring friends over from his school and the same with my other hyungs and Zelo. You’ll be the only girl there.”

“How do you now none of their friends are girls?” you crossed your arms in front of you. Or at least you tried to. He cornered you in his kitchen of all places. You convinced him to take you back to his house so you could visit his parents but there was more than one motive to wanting to come here. You had reminded him of wanting to watch his dance practice with the rest of his friends and you figured today was the time to do it. Apparently it wasn’t.

At your questioned he was silent for a while, clearly thinking of a response until he shook his head. “You still can’t come today Kana. I’m not going to take you there with the chance that some might be there too.”

“So you think one of your hyung’s or Zelo-ah’s friends is going to be a ? You’re doubting their judge of character?” you leaned against the counter waiting for the inevitable backtracking to come. He didn’t disappoint.

“What? No!” his voice filled the empty kitchen.

“I’m going to tell your hyungs about what you think of the friends they took the time to get to know. I’ll even tell Zelo-ah.” He only widened his eyes even more showing his panic.

He looked around searching for an answer, “Please Kana.” It looked like he resorted to begging and displaying his puppy eyes.

“Ehhh why are you doing that?” you stared at him, “Besides, who are you bringing to this get together?”

“Just a few friends from school?” he made it sound like a question.

“Like who?” you prodded for more information

“Ummm, Sehun hyung, Tao hyung, and V hyung.” He counted each name off his fingers. Two of them you recognized but the last one was unfamiliar to you.

“Who’s V-ssi?”

“A friend from my old school.”

You nodded at his answer before you steeled yourself, “If you don’t let me go today, I swear I’m going to wear a revealing outfit when you do take me,” you threatened him.

“But-but, you don’t even have a revealing outfit. I would know about that,” he took a step away from you.

“I can always borrow clothes from other girls you know,” wouldn’t be too hard finding someone who does have such clothes. You thought of all of the girls in your class who hiked their skirts up on purpose making you shudder.

Jongup noticed and started rubbing his hands up and down along your arms, “Are you okay Kana?” his eyebrows were furrowed expressing his worry.

“It’s fine,” you lifted yourself up to sit on the counter trying to distract yourself from the thought you just had. “Just almost threw up a little.”

That comment made him worry even more, “What!”

“Oh Kana-ah! You finally came for a visit,” a voice drew your attention from your concerned boyfriend and the person made you smile. You hopped off the counter you barely got on and intentionally bumped into Jongup on your way to hug his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter