Chapter 1

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and your boyfriend, Jongup, had been holding hands for a few quiet minutes. School had just let out and after saying goodbye to a few people, the two of you headed out together. He always walked you home before he would go to dance practice with his friends who you still hadn't met.

While you took your studies seriously, he took short naps during class.  He was rather irresponsible with school, but he always put you first.

“How was your day?” he pulled you from your thoughts with a squeeze to your clasped hands.

You softly smiled, “It was fine.” He walked along the side of the road while you walked on the sidewalk. Another thing he always did. Even with the added height, you barely reached his chin.

“Yeah? What are you going to do tonight?” his deep voice always warmed you up. He let go of your hand and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. His black jacket held his musky scent and you breathed it in deeply.

“Mmmm probably just finish homework and then cook. Maybe squeeze in a book or something.”

He chuckled then pulled you closer to him, “My little nerd is so responsible.”

“Someone has to be in this relationship,” you replied back wrapping a delicate arm around his waist.

“Yah!” he yelled while pulling away from you and stopped in his tracks. You smiled at him and kept on walking. Knowing him, he would pout before quickly catching up. You heard his quick steps before he grabbed you by your waist.

You were expecting it so you didn’t scream. With both of his arms around you from behind he pulled you off of the sidewalk. “See? What if you pulled me onto the road and a car was coming up?”

You reached up to squeeze his cheeks but he raised his head up and stretched his neck muscles to get out of range from your hand, exposing his neck. Seeing the opportunity, you got on your tiptoes and gave a peck where his pulse could be found. He let out a gas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter